SALMON, DILL AND CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
Use leftover poached or baked salmon. Canned red salmon that has been drained, skinned and boned also does the trick.
Provided by Judy Harmon
Yield Makes about 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine first 4 ingredients in processor. Blend until just smooth, occasionally scraping down sides of work bowl. Add smoked salmon and dill. Using on/off turns, blend just until smoked salmon is finely chopped. Season spread with salt and pepper. Transfer to small bowl. Serve with baguette rounds.
SALMON CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
I've always made the same salmon salad for parties and it's good, but then I came across this which is really yummy! My dad's a commercial salmon fisherman and I'm going to pass this on to him as well so he can add something else to his salmon repertoire. :)
Provided by SuzyQ in Seattle
Yield 2 Tbsp, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Blend salmon and cream cheese together in a bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, green onion, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least an hour and serve with crackers or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93.4, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 32, Sodium 250, Carbohydrate 0.8, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 7.7
EASY SALMON, DILL AND CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
Serve this wonderful spread on top of Ritz crackers, I serve this on small oven-baked crispy crostini, that has been brushed with garlic butter before baking....the crostini can be baked even a day ahead, you can even use small dried bagel rounds. This makes approximately 2 cups, but you can easily double the recipe to serve a big crowd. Plan ahead the mixture has to chill for a minimum of 6 hours or up to 24 hours before serving. If you have any leftover spread, it will freeze well.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 2 cups (approx)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a processor mix together the flaked salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice and horseradish; blend until just smooth, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl.
- Add in smoked salmon and dill; using on/off turns, blend JUST until salmon is finely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture for 6-24 hours before serving or spreading on crackers or bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378.2, Fat 25.9, SaturatedFat 12.2, Cholesterol 115.4, Sodium 742.1, Carbohydrate 3.7, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 2.6, Protein 31.9
PHILADELPHIA SMOKED SALMON AND CREAM CHEESE DIP
Try our no-bake PHILADELPHIA Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Dip for a quick appetizer! Two easy steps and this smoked salmon and cream cheese dip is ready.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of pie plate.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
SALMON DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE
This salmon dip is a delightful hors d'oeuvre that's excellent for any occasion. The combination of salmon, cream cheese and spices gives it terrific flavor. -Raymonde Hebert Bernier, Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add the salt, curry powder, basil and pepper; mix well. Gently stir in salmon and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 78 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 234mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
There's nothing like fresh salmon, and my mom bakes it just right so it nearly melts in your mouth. The sour cream dill sauce is subtly seasoned with horseradish so that it doesn't overpower the delicate salmon flavor. -Susan Emery, Everett, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly. Place salmon skin side down on foil. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly,, Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork., Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients until smooth. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418 calories, Fat 33g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 100mg cholesterol, Sodium 643mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 26g protein.
TASTY SALMON SPREAD
- Stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, seafood seasoning, pepper, and dill in a bowl until evenly blended and no lumps of cream cheese remain. Gently fold in the flaked salmon until incorporated. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.6 g, Cholesterol 48.5 mg, Fat 16.1 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 397.3 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
EASY SALMON DIP
- Stir salmon, cream cheese, sour cream lemon juice, garlic, parsley, dill, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Cholesterol 79.8 mg, Fat 22.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 19.6 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 465.9 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
Try this Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce for a delectable take on a favorite fish. PHILADELPHIA Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Spread plus fresh dill come together for the creamy sauce. Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce is perfect with a salad and steamed rice.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese spread and dill until blended.
- Cut vertical slit on top of each fish fillet to within 1/2 inch of ends to make pocket, being careful to not cut all the way through the bottom of fillet.
- Fill slits with cream cheese mixture; place, filled sides up, in shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 26 g
More about "salmon dill and cream cheese spread recipes"
SALMON AND DILL SPREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsServings 8Calories 159 per serving
- In a food processor, puree canned salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice and zest until smooth, stopping and scraping down sides of work bowl a few times. Add smoked salmon and dill; pulse just to combine, taking care not to puree completely. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or up to 2 days. When ready to serve, separate leaves of endive and spoon or pipe 1 heaping Tbsp. spread onto wide end of each leaf. Serve right away, or cover and chill for up to 6 hours. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.
SALMON, DILL & CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - HOUSE
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
FRESH SALMON SANDWICHES RECIPE - BLACKSUGARRIBS.COM
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE DILL DIP RECIPES - YUMMLY
EASY SALMON CRACKER SPREAD RECIPE - MANTITLEMENT
DILL CREAM CHEESE SPREAD - EASY BREAKFAST RECIPE
SMOKED SALMON WITH DILL SPREAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SMOKED SALMON CREAM CHEESE DIP - SWEET AND SAVOURY PURSUITS
SMOKED SALMON DIP - ONCE UPON A CHEF
SMOKED SALMON DIP WITH DILL & CAPERS - PASS ME SOME TASTY
HOW TO MAKE SMOKED SALMON SPREAD: A QUICK AND SIMPLE RECIPE
SALMON CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE | THE GRACIOUS WIFE
SALMON DIP WITH RANCH DRESSING - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAM CHEESE DILL SALMON : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BEST CREAM CHEESE SPREAD FOR SALMON | SUMPTUOUS LIVING
EASY SALMON DILL AND CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
SALMON, DILL AND CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
EASY DILL CREAM CHEESE - THE GOOD OLD WAY
FRESH FOODS IGA - RECIPE: SMOKED SALMON AND DILL SPREAD
SALMON CREAM CHEESE BAGELS - FOODIECRUSH.COM
BAKED SALMON WITH CREAM CHEESE AND DILL - SHEEN.NET
SALMON AND CREAM CHEESE RECIPES - RECIPESCHOICE
SALMON BURGERS WITH DILL CREAM CHEESE TOPPING - MCCORMICK
SALMON DIP RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE - FOOD NEWS
CREAMY DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON OR TROUT - RECIPETIN EATS
SIMPLE CANNED SALMON DIP - COOKTHESTORY
BAKED PITA BITES WITH CREAM CHEESE, SMOKED SALMON, AND DILL
BAGEL SPREAD WITH SMOKED SALMON AND DILL CREAM CHEESE | RECIPES …
DILL CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SMOKED SALMON PLATTER WITH DILL PICKLE CREAM CHEESE
SALMON, CREAM CHEESE & DILL SANDWICH RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
10 BEST SMOKED SALMON DIP CREAM CHEESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
LEMON DILL CREAM CHEESE - FOOD FOR MY FAMILY
SMOKED SALMON CREAM CHEESE SPREAD - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
SMOKED SALMON DIP | RECIPETIN EATS
CREAM CHEESE DILL SALMON - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to incorporate the smoked salmon into the spread?This salmon spread has a delicious flavor and is wonderful with bread, crackers, or bagels! Stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, seafood seasoning, pepper, and dill in a bowl until evenly blended and no lumps of cream cheese remain. Gently fold in the flaked salmon until incorporated.
What are some salmon dip recipes?Stir salmon, cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, dill, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
How to make Dilled salmon sandwich?For this dilled salmon recipe, simply top bread slices with dill spread, salmon and red onion for a perfectly picturesque appetizer that's ready in 15 minutes flat. Garnish with fresh dill weed sp... In small bowl, gradually stir lemon juice into cream cheese until smooth. Stir in chopped dill weed and garlic powder.
How to make smoked salmon with dill?Light, fresh smoked salmon with dill is an unbeatable flavor combination. For this dilled salmon recipe, simply top bread slices with dill spread, salmon and red onion for a perfectly picturesque appetizer that's ready in 15 minutes flat. Garnish with fresh dill weed sp... In small bowl, gradually stir lemon juice into cream cheese until smooth.