BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND CAPERS
I found this recipe from food network, Giada make this, I thought easy and delicious, without make pan dirty.What a good dish! I made some change, hope you will like it!
Provided by SunLi
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
- Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil.
- Back them 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374, Fat 21, SaturatedFat 3.3, Cholesterol 77.4, Sodium 504.7, Carbohydrate 5.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 1.1, Protein 35.2
SALMON WITH CAPERS
This salmon with capers is oven baked in foil until it's perfectly tender, then topped with a delicious garlic butter sauce. An easy healthy dinner recipe!
Provided by Sonja Overhiser
Categories Main Dish
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.*
- While the oven preheats, in a shallow dish mix together 4 cups room temperature water and 3 tablespoons kosher salt. Place the salmon in the water and wait for 15 minutes.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and brush it with olive oil. Pat each piece of salmon dry and place it on the foil. Sprinkle the salmon with 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt for each fillet and fresh ground pepper. Place the lemon slices and fresh herbs around the salmon (not on top). Close and seal the foil around the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 10 minutes in the foil. Then open the foil packet so steam can release and bake again for 3 to 6 minutes, depending on thickness, until just tender and pink at the center (the internal temperature should be between 125 to 130F in the center). A 1 inch thick fillet should cook in about 15 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, add the capers and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- When the salmon is done, squeeze with some lemon juice from remaining lemon slices. Spoon the butter sauce over each piece of salmon. Garnish with finely chopped parsley or chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 301 calories, Sugar 0 g, Sodium 302.4 mg, Fat 16.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, TransFat 0.4 g, Carbohydrate 0.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 38.1 g, Cholesterol 109.8 mg
BAKED SALMON WITH CAPER SAUCE
- Rub the salmon steaks with lemon juice and brush them with melted butter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange in a baking dish and bake in preheated hot oven (425°F) for about 20 minutes, basting with a combination of melted butter and lemon juice every 5 minutes.
- Do not turn.
- Arrange the cooked salmon steaks on a hot platter.
- Mix the pan juices with the chopped parsley and capers, and pour over the steaks.
- If additional liquid is needed, add a little dry vermouth or white wine.
- Good with new potatoes, dressed with butter and parsley, and a cucumber salad.
- Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 419.2, Fat 36.6, SaturatedFat 17.7, Cholesterol 116, Sodium 518.8, Carbohydrate 2.1, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.6, Protein 21.1
SALMON WITH LEMON, CAPERS, AND ROSEMARY
- Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal. Top the each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of wine, and 1 teaspoon of capers. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. Serve in the foil packets.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377 calorie, Fat 25 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Cholesterol 94 milligrams, Sodium 451 milligrams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 34 grams, Sugar 1 grams
SALMON WITH TOMATOES AND CAPERS IN FOIL
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, parsley, capers, oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper. Place each salmon fillet on a sheet of aluminum foil and top with a few tablespoons of the tomato mixture. Fold the foil sheets into packets. (If making this recipe in advance, store the packets on a baking sheet in the refrigerator until time to grill.)
- Place the packets on the grill and cover. Cook 10 to 12 minutes for medium.
PASTA WITH SMOKED SALMON AND CAPERS
Another classic combination, this dish makes people think you went to a lot of trouble. Actually it's quite simple. Any shape of pasta works, but I prefer a small noodle such as shells or bowties. Despite what an Italian might otherwise recommend, I like to serve this dish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Provided by Mitchell Davis
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and sauté until translucent, but not browned. Add the smoked salmon and continue cooking just until the salmon turns opaque, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour in the cream and add the capers. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Be careful how much salt you add because the smoked salmon and capers are both salty. Add the pasta and toss to coat. If there doesn't appear to be enough sauce, add a couple of tablespoons of the pasta cooking water to thin it down. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
STEAMED SALMON WITH OLIVES AND CAPERS
- Bring 1 to 2 inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Season salmon with salt and pepper and sprinkle with 1/2 of the lemon juice; place in a steamer basket. Insert the steamer basket into the saucepan, cover, and steam until salmon is easily flaked with a fork, 7 to 8 minutes.
- While salmon cooks, whisk olives, olive oil, capers, and remaining lemon juice together in a bowl. Season with salt.
- Place salmon on serving plates, spoon dressing over top, and sprinkle with dill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6.4 g, Cholesterol 72 mg, Fat 27.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 31.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 610.8 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
FRESH SALMON WITH DILL & CAPERS
- Mix the yogurt with the mustard, lemon zest, dill and capers and season with pepper. Now use to coat the salmon really well.
- If serving now, either grill the salmon on foil for 6-8 mins (there is no need to turn), or barbecue for 3-4 mins on each side, preferably in fish grill to make turning easier. Serve with new potatoes and lemon wedges, alongside green veg and salad leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Fat 19 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Protein 32 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
FLAKED SALMON SALAD WITH DIJON, LEMON, AND CAPERS
Great use for leftover poached or baked flaked salmon. Can be served on salad greens, in a sandwich, on a toasted English muffin, or even as a spread for crackers. The dressing itself makes a very flavorful tartar sauce.
Provided by ChristineM
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Stir in scallion, capers, and dill; season with salt and pepper. Fold in flaked salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250.7 calories, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 57.6 mg, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 21.1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 243.1 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
7-MINUTE SALMON PICCATA
In just a few minutes, with only a few ingredients, using just one pan, we're making an incredible dish featuring one of the world's best pan sauces. Whether you're an expert cook or just getting started, this is one recipe/technique that you must master-and the good news is, it couldn't be simpler.
Provided by Chef John
Categories Salmon Fillets
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Season salmon with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Sprinkle flour onto one side of each fillet and pat gently onto the fish.
- Heat clarified butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon, floured side down, and let sear for 2 ½ minutes. Flip and sear the other side for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate and cover with foil.
- Add capers to the skillet and press with the back of a fork to gently mash. Pour in wine and lemon juice; add lemon zest. Swirl the pan to combine. Let reduce by half, about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low and add butter; swirl the pan or stir with a spoon or spatula until butter is almost fully melted. Transfer salmon and any accumulated juices from the plate back into the skillet. Allow butter to fully melt while spooning sauce over salmon.
- Pour in water to thin sauce if needed; continue to spoon sauce over salmon and cook until salmon is fully cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the fillets should read about 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Sprinkle parsley over top.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate; spoon pan sauce over salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 565.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7.9 g, Cholesterol 162.5 mg, Fat 42.8 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 34.7 g, SaturatedFat 19 g, Sodium 361.1 mg
SALMON WITH CAPERS
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Spray the inside and lid of a cast-iron Dutch oven with olive oil.
- Place the salmon in the bottom of the pot, skin side down. Spray the fillets lightly with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with the garlic and capers, scatter on the peppers, and add half the wine.
- Pierce each potato multiple times with a fork and drop into the pot (if they are large, slice them into chunks). Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli and arrange to fit snugly inside the pot. Pour in the rest of the wine.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, or until 3 minutes after the aroma of a fully cooked meal escapes the oven. Serve immediately.
- nutrition information
- Calories: 414
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 246mg
- Fiber: 4g
More about "salmon with capers recipes"
GARLIC CAPER BUTTER BAKED SALMON - INSPIRED TASTE
Reviews 13Calories 357 per servingCategory Dinner
10 BEST CAPER SAUCE SALMON RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE - SIMPLY …
10 BEST BAKED SALMON WITH CAPERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRESH SALMON AND CAPER CAKES - AMYCASEYCOOKS
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON CAPER BUTTER - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
ROASTED SALMON WITH CAPERS | BAKED SALMON RECIPE
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH CAPERS AND LEMON
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPE - THE …
SALMON WITH BUTTER CAPER SAUCE - RECIPES | GO BOLD …
15 GREAT CAPERS RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
SMOKED SALMON WITH CAPERS, RED ONIONS AND LEMON FAST2EAT
SALMON WITH CAPERS AND DILL RECIPE | ALASKA GOLD SEAFOOD
BUSY NIGHT BAKED SALMON WITH CAPERS & LEMON - A WELL …
ROASTED SALMON WITH CAPERS | MY NOURISHED HOME
GIADA'S SALMON WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE RECIPE IS WORTH A TRY
EASY SALMON WITH LEMON AND CAPERS - GREATIST
ROASTED SALMON WITH DILL, CAPERS, & HORSERADISH RECIPE
KING SALMON WITH LEMON CAPERS | ALASKA GOLD SEAFOOD
BUTTERED SALMON WITH RED ONION, CAPERS AND DILL - ALISON ROMAN
17 CAPERS RECIPES YOU’LL HAVE TO TRY - INSANELY GOOD
POACHED SALMON WITH CAPERS AND HOLLANDAISE - HOW TO FEED A LOON
BAKED SALMON WITH ASPARAGUS AND CAPERS - TRACY ANDERSON
SALMON WITH CAPERS AND DILL | THE SPLENDID TABLE
BEST SALMON WITH TOMATOES AND CAPERS IN FOIL RECIPES - FOOD …
SALMON WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE (SALMON PICCATA) - GIADZY
CRISPY PAN SEARED SALMON WITH FRIED CAPER VINAIGRETTE
CHOPPED SALMON WITH CAPERS RECIPE - JAMIE GUERIN | FOOD & WINE
CREAMY LEMON GARLIC SALMON PICCATA - CAFE DELITES
MEDITERRANEAN BAKED SALMON WITH TOMATOES, OLIVES, & CAPERS
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH CAPERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
SUPER EASY OVEN ROASTED ORANGE SALMON WITH CAPER SAUCE
SMOKED SALMON WITH CAPERS AND LEMON - THE SUMMER TABLE
SALMON WITH CAPER –GARLIC BUTTER - ALL FRESH SEAFOOD
SALMON WITH CAPERS - JULES OF THE KITCHEN
SLOW-ROASTED SALMON WITH SHALLOTS AND CAPERS - UMAMI GIRL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon with capers and garlic?Make the caper butter: Meanwhile, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, add the capers and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Serve: When the salmon is done, squeeze with some lemon juice from remaining lemon slices. Spoon the butter sauce over each piece of salmon. Garnish with finely chopped parsley or chives.
How do you make lemon caper sauce?Make the lemon caper sauce: Combine chopped capers, lemon juice and zest, garlic and herbs in a bowl and add a few tablespoons of oil. Season with salt and pepper then serve with the grilled salmon.
What is the best way to cook salmon with butter?While salmon is cooking, in a small sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. Once butter has melted add garlic, capers, lemon zest and lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
How to cook salmon on the stove top?Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes. Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned.