GOAT CHEESE SALMON
This recipe for salmon is so simple and delicious, it's crazy! This is great for any weeknight dinner, yet will impress your guests, as well. Serve with oven roasted herbed potatoes or jasmine rice. Enjoy!
Provided by Ani
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Arrange the salmon fillets in the baking dish. Make small incisions in each fillet, and stuff with equal amounts of the herbed goat cheese. Spread equal amounts prepared Dijon mustard mayonnaise blend over each fillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake salmon 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.4 g, Cholesterol 67.7 mg, Fat 16.3 g, Protein 22.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 188.8 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
TAPENADE CRUSTED SALMON AND ORZO WITH ROASTED RED ONIONS
- Roasted Onions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the onions in a medium shallow baking dish. Add the onions, toss them in the mixture and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover the onions with foil and roast for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and continue roasting until tender, about 35 to 40 minutes, basting with the juices several times. In a saute pan place butter and melt. Add orzo and tomatoes. Toss until orzo is cooked through. Place the orzo in a large bowl and spoon the onions and the cooking liquid over the pasta.
- Tapenade: Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Salmon: Season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Spread 2 tablespoons of the tapenade over each piece of salmon (not on the skin side). Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saute pan. Place 4 of the fillets in the pan, tapenade side down, and saute until a crust forms, about 2 minutes. Turn the fish over and continue cooking for about 5 minutes for medium-rare doneness.
- Serve the salmon with the Roasted onions.
ROASTED TAPENADE CRUSTED SALMON
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides. Add olive oil and white wine. Mix to coat both sides. Place in hot saute pan and sear on both sides for approximately 1 minute. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes.
- After 3-5 minutes, remove salmon from oven and spread with tapenade. Place back in oven to finish cooking, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- To plate, place salmon on top bed of spinach and spoon vinaigrette over.
- Whisk chicken broth, vinegar, mustard, shallot, garlic, oils, and honey in bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Just before serving add tomato and herbs.
- Add all ingredients to food processor. Process until smooth paste.
BAKED SALMON FILLETS WITH GOAT CHEESE AND CILANTRO
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and garlic, and cook briefly while stirring. Add the wine, capers, rosemary, oregano, pepper flakes, tomatoes, salt, pepper and olives. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the oil in a baking dish large enough to hold the fish in one layer. Arrange the fish skin-side down, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour the tomato sauce around the fish fillets, brush the top of the fillets with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes and sprinkle with Ricard. Switch to the broiler and broil for 5 minutes. Do not overcook the fish. Sprinkle with the cilantro and serve immediately
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 662, UnsaturatedFat 27 grams, Carbohydrate 10 grams, Fat 46 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 43 grams, SaturatedFat 13 grams, Sodium 776 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams
LEMON AND BASIL SALMON WITH GOAT'S CHEESE SAUCE
I am under instructions that I should eat fresh salmon twice a week and this recipe from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living really fits the bill,
Provided by ImPat
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced).
- Divide asparagus into 2 bunches and put in a shallow oven proof dish and place a salmon fillet on top of each bunch.
- Goat's Cheese Sauce - heat the oil in a medium non stick frying pan on medium and add leek and garlic and stir,.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook stirring often for 7 to 8 minutes or until leek softens.
- Add flour to pan and increase heat of medium and cook stirring for 1 minutes and remove pan from heat.
- Stir in the milk and return pan to heat and cook stirring until sauce come to a simmer and thickens.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in goat's cheese and lemon juice and season with pepper to taste.
- Spread breadcrumbs over a baking tray and bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until light golden and then transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool slightly and then stir in basil and lemon zest.
- Spoon sauce of salmon and prinkle breadcrumb mixture over and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking and the breadcrumbs are light golden.
- Place asparagus and salmon on plates and accompany with the potatoes, carrots and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483.6, Fat 12.3, SaturatedFat 3.9, Cholesterol 78.5, Sodium 342.6, Carbohydrate 49.8, Fiber 9.3, Sugar 6.9, Protein 46.3
FIG AND WALNUT TAPENADE WITH GOAT CHEESE
- Combine chopped figs and 1/3 cup water in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until liquid evaporates and figs are soft, about 7 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl. Mix in olives, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, capers, and chopped thyme. Season tapenade to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving.)
- Arrange overlapping cheese rounds in circle in center of medium platter. Stir chopped walnuts into tapenade; spoon into center of cheese circle. Garnish with walnut halves and thyme sprigs, if desired. Serve with breads and/or crackers.
SALMON WITH TOMATO-GOAT CHEESE COUSCOUS
Rich with goat cheese and tomato, this recipe works for a weeknight supper or an elegant company dinner-and is adjustable for number of people. -Toni Roberts, La Canada, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Sprinkle salmon with salt, garlic salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add salmon skin side up and cook 3 minutes. Turn fish and cook an additional 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from heat and keep warm., In a large saucepan, bring stock to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, until stock is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, green onions and goat cheese. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414 calories, Fat 19g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 506mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
MARINATED GRILLED SALMON WITH TOMATO, BASIL, AND GOAT CHEESE
The is a recipe I've developed over the years. I use it on other fish than just Salmon, because not everyone in my family likes Salmon. Any fish will work, just make sure you have a nice sized steak. It is very flavorful and a little different than just another fish on the grill. It is definitely a MUST-TRY! Enjoy.
Provided by KreMit
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Mix first 10 ingredients in bowl.
- Pour marinade into large freezer bag.
- Marinate fish at least 20 minutes with bag sealed at room temperature.
- Thinly slice the tomato and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on hot grill. Add salt and pepper to taste. (Fresh ground is preferred).
- As the fish cooks (3-5 minutes per side), use a brush and mop the marinade onto fish.
- Turn salmon a quarter (90 degrees) after a quarter of the way through cooking. (This will give it nice grill cross hatch marks).
- Flip fish half way though cooking. Add salt and pepper to taste to this side as well.
- Continue to baste the fish with marinade. (Try to use all if possible).
- Turn fish another 90 degrees after 3/4 done cooking.
- Before fish is completely cooked, top it with thinly sliced tomato. Top tomato with fresh basil. Top basil with crumbled goat cheese. Shut the grill for a minute or two before taking fish off. Let rest a few minutes and enjoy!
- Feel free to make the marinade to taste. It should be sweet, and salty, and sour. I did not measure anything out when making this dish. I simply tasted it a few times until it was balanced the way I liked it.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 795.5, Fat 47.3, SaturatedFat 7.7, Cholesterol 55, Sodium 2417.9, Carbohydrate 72, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 65.4, Protein 24.9
OLIVE TAPENADE AND GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI
- In a small bowl, combine tapenade, thyme leaves, walnuts, and currants. Spread 1 to 2 teaspoons goat cheese onto each crostini. Place 1 to 2 teaspoons olive mixture on top, and garnish each with thyme tips. Serve.
SALMON WITH TAPENADE AND GOAT CHEESE
- 1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees. 2.Put olive oil on the skin side of the salmon fillet and place on a greased baking sheet. Also put olive oil on the top of the salmon. 3. Soften goat cheese slightly in microwave. 4. Make a slit in the fillet, leaving about an inch and a half at each end uncut and don't cut through to the bottom of the fish. 5. Mix goat cheese with tapenade and stuff the salmon. 6. Sprinkle the fish with kosher salt and lemon pepper and then lightly top with Panko bread crumbs. 6. Bake uncovered in a 450 oven for 12-13 minutes.
More about "salmon with tapenade and goat cheese recipes"
GOAT CHEESE AND TAPENADE PASTRY, THYME FOR COOKING FIRST ...
HERBED OLIVE TAPENADE WITH GOAT CHEESE BRUSCHETTA - RECIPE ...
BAKED SALMON WITH PESTO & GOAT CHEESE CRUST • STEPHANIE ...
RECIPE: SALMON LAVASH WRAPS WITH TAPENADE - FOOD NEWS
SMOKED SALMON WITH GOAT CHEESE AND TOAST RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
ROASTED MEDITERRANEAN SALMON WITH GREEN OLIVE TAPENADE
10 BEST SALMON SALAD WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED SALMON WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE FROM H-E-B
10 BEST BAKED SALMON WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALMON WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
SALMON & GOAT CHEESE SALAD SANDWICH WITH TAPENADE-DRESSED ...
SPICY SALAMI SANDWICH WITH OLIVE TAPENADE AND GOAT CHEESE ...
FIG AND WALNUT TAPENADE WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
COOK AND SAVOR | CREAMY BAKED SALMON
GOAT'S CHEESE SALAD & TAPENADE RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
TAPENADE GOAT-CHEESE CANAPéS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
QUICK AND EASY SEARED SALMON WITH GOAT CHEESE HERB SAUCE
SALMON WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER TAPENADE & GOAT CHEESE RECIPE
CEDAR-WRAPPED SALMON WITH TOMATO GOAT CHEESE TAPENADE ...
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
SALMON WITH GOAT CHEESE AND BLUEBERRY SAUCE
SALMON WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER TAPENADE & GOAT CHEESE ...
AVOCADO TOAST WITH SMOKED SALMON, GOAT CHEESE, AND CAPERS ...
SALMON RECIPES WITH GOAT CHEESE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
TAPENADE GOAT-CHEESE CANAPéS RECIPE
SHEET PAN GARLIC HERB GOAT CHEESE STUFFED SALMON AND VEGGIES
GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI WITH FIG-OLIVE TAPENADE | SAVEUR
SALMON WITH STRAWBERRY-SCALLION TAPENADE - DISHING OUT HEALTH
CROSTINI WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO TAPENADE AND HERBED GOAT CHEESE
SALMON WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER TAPENADE RECIPE | HEALTHY ...
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH GOAT CHEESE SAUCE - KETO DIET YUM
OLIVE AND GOAT CHEESE SALMON
PEACH AND PECAN TAPENADE WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SMOKED SALMON GOAT CHEESE DIP RECIPE - FOODZESTY
OLIVE TAPENADE AND GOAT CHEESE BRUSCHETTA RECIPE
CROSTINI WITH FIG & WALNUT TAPENADE | COOK FOR YOUR LIFE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon fillets in oven?1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish. ... 2 Arrange the salmon fillets in the baking dish. Make small incisions in each fillet, and stuff with equal amounts of the herbed goat cheese. ... 3 Bake salmon 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until easily flaked with a fork.
What is the best cheese to serve with salmon?The goat cheese is a nice match for the salmon, though very rich. Thicker pieces will work best for this dish. The mayo-mustard was ok, very rich dish.
What to serve with goat's cheese?The savoury tapenade provides a wonderful contrast to the creamy goats cheese and rocket, making this a lovely starter to any meal. Goat's cheese, roasted beetroot and a black olive ... Warm egg salad with wild asparagus, olive and chil...