GLAZED FRUIT MEDLEY
- In a small saucepan, mix the orange juice, sugar and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a small bowl; cool slightly. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours., Just before serving, combine the fruit in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with orange juice mixture; toss gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 7mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (41g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
SAUTEED VEGETABLE MEDLEY
- Toss vegetables together in a medium bowl.
- In a medium saute pan, heat the butter and water together over medium heat. Add the vegetables to the pan and turn the heat to medium high. Toss the vegetables, by gently moving the pan back and forth over the flame. Cook the vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the vegetables to a serving bowl and serve immediately.
- Cook the vegetables in 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or butter, without the water. Do this over high heat and brown and crisp the vegetables slightly.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, minced shallot, a teaspoon of grated peeled fresh ginger to the pan before adding the vegetables. - Enhance the vegetables at the end of cooking with a tablespoon or so of minced fresh herbs, like chopped flat-leaf parsley, dill, mint, basil, cilantro, or thyme.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and salt it generously. Fill a large bowl with ice water, and put a colander or strainer in it. Add the vegetable to the boiling water and cook, uncovered, until crisp tender, or the desired degree of doneness. Scoop the vegetable from the water and immediately put them in the ice water, to stop the cooking and set their color. Cool and drain, and use as desired. When blanching a mix of vegetables, don't cook them together since they may not all cook at the same time. Start with the lightest colored or mildest flavored vegetable, and blanch and refresh each vegetable, one after the other, until cooked as desired.
QUICK FRUIT MEDLEY
Whenever I take this eye-catching fruit salad to a party or gathering, people ask for the recipe. I like to use dark sweet cherries and blueberries to give this blend its distinctive flavor. -Julie Sterchi, Jackson, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, fold in the blueberries, cherries and bananas; gently toss.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 7mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
EASY FRUIT MEDLEY
Fresh fruit makes a colorful, juicy and delicious treat. Top this easy medley with whipped topping, and you may forget it's a Healthy Living recipe!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings, about 2/3 cup each.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Toss fruit with reserved orange liquid.
- Spoon evenly into 6 individual serving bowls; top each with 2 Tbsp. of the whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 5 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 1 g
FRUIT MEDLEY WITH CINNAMON DRESSING
- In blender or food processor, place tofu, soymilk, honey, cinnamon, lemon juice, vanilla and salt. Cover; blend on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy.
- In large salad bowl, mix all remaining ingredients; toss with dressing. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 75 mg, Sugar 23 g, TransFat 0 g
MEDLEY OF SUMMER FRUITS
- In a large saucepan, bring the two wines, sugar and vanilla pod to the boil. Put the mint and basil in the centre of a small piece of muslin and tie with string to make a bag, then add to the pan with a few turns of freshly ground black pepper.
- Remove from heat and leave to come to room temperature. Remove muslin bag, add raspberries and the melon balls. Chill for at least 4 hrs.
- About 2 hrs before you intend to serve the fruits, add the strawberries and wild strawberries, if using, to the syrup. Serve in a large serving bowl or four individual bowls. Pour about 2 tbsp of the pink Champagne over just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187 calories, Carbohydrate 24 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 13 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.06 milligram of sodium
SWISS VEGETABLE MEDLEY
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Set aside 1/4 cup of cheese, and 1/4 cup of onions.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine thawed vegetables, mushroom soup, 3/4 cup Swiss cheese, sour cream, remaining fried onions, and pepper. Pour ingredients into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle reserved cheese and onions on top of the casserole and bake additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 506.5 calories, Carbohydrate 33.8 g, Cholesterol 40.1 mg, Fat 36.5 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 11.3 g, SaturatedFat 15.6 g, Sodium 790 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
CREAMY VEGETABLE MEDLEY
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl combine vegetables, mushroom soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, 1/2 can fried onions and pepper. Transfer to a deep pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.1 calories, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 25.4 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 599.2 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
FRUIT MEDLEY TART
We call this a Fruit Medley Tart only because we didn't want to sound like we were bragging. Honestly, it's more like a symphony!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll pie crust onto lightly greased baking sheet. Fold over outside edge to form rim. Pierce crust evenly with fork. Bake 15 min. or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, honey and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Add COOL WHIP; mix well. Spread over crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with sugar. Cut into wedges to serve. Refrigerate leftover tart.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 10 g, Protein 2 g
FROZEN FRUIT MEDLEY
These are great to have in the freezer. They make a fruity, crunchy snack, kind of like a sherbet pop when eaten frozen, or thaw slightly and serve as a salad or dessert.
Provided by LAURIE
Yield 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Drain canned fruits, reserving 1 cup combined syrup.
- Cook syrup and sugar over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients including syrup together.
- Using about 2 cups at a time, place mixture in blender.
- Cover and puree until smooth but slightly chunky.
- Pour into another large bowl.
- Repeat until all fruit is processed.
- When all is blended, stir together in the large bowl.
- Line 30 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Ladle fruit into paper cups.
- Freeze until solid.
- When frozen, turn over muffin tins and punch out cups with your thumbs.
- Place cups in freezer bags and store in freezer.
- Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving to use as a salad or dessert, or eat frozen.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingrediants; cover and refridgerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in the blueberries, cherries and bananas; gently toss.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126, Fat 0.5, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 3.1, Carbohydrate 32.2, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 24.6, Protein 1.5
More about "saucy fruit medley recipes"
GRANDMA'S WINTER FRUIT MEDLEY RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
5/5 (6)Category Fruit, Salad, Side DishServings 6Calories 220 per serving
- Stir together sugar and cornstarch in 1-quart saucepan. Gradually stir in fruit juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 3-6 minutes or until dressing thickens and comes to a boil. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Place fruit in large bowl. Pour dressing over fruit; toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
10 BEST SEAFOOD MEDLEY RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRUIT MEDLEY DESSERT | VERY BEST BAKING - TOLL HOUSE®
FRUIT MEDLEY - PERFECT SUMMER DESSERT - GET RIPPED!® …
BEST ROAST VEGETABLE MEDLEY OF YOUR LIFE - SHOCKINGLY …
WINTER FRUIT MEDLEY RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
CARAMEL FRUIT MEDLEY | WHAT'S FOR DINNER?
FANCY FRUIT MEDLEY - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FRUIT ICECREAM MEDLEY RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
BREAKFAST FRUIT MEDLEY | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
FRUIT MEDLEY RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SWEET PEPPER, MUSHROOM, AND ONION MEDLEY RECIPE
FRUIT MEDLEY WITH MINT AND LIME RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FRUIT MEDLEY - SUNRYPE
RECIPE: MARVELOUS FRUIT MEDLEY (USING COCONUT AND COOL WHIP) …
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
FRUIT MEDLEY WITH ORANGE-YOGURT SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FRESH FRUIT MEDLEY RECIPE
FRUIT MEDLEY RECIPE | CHAMPSDIET.COM
OCEAN SPRAY FRUIT MEDLEY | OCEAN SPRAY®
MEDLEY FRUIT RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
FRUIT MEDLEY SORBET | RHODES FOOD GROUP
FANCY FRUIT MEDLEY - VEGAN - VEGETARIAN RECIPE
VINTAGE CRANBERRY FRUIT MEDLEY RECIPE « RECIPECURIO.COM
SUMMER FRUIT MEDLEY RECIPE - SPAR
FRESH FRUIT MEDLEY RECIPE | RECIPELAND
SEAFOOD MEDLEY IN A SPICY TOMATO SAUCE - DISHES ON THE DL
FRUIT MEDLEY - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
You'll also love