MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS
- Pulse flour, confectioners' sugar, and a pinch of salt in a food processor to combine. Add butter, and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal, about 10 seconds. With processor running, add cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a dough forms (do not process more than 20 seconds).
- Cut dough in half; shape each half into a disk. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 day. Cut 1 disk into 12 pieces; on a lightly floured work surface, flatten each piece into a 2-inch round. Press a round onto bottom and up sides of each cup of a 12-cup nonstick mini-muffin tin. Repeat with remaining disk of dough and second muffin tin. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Stir together granulated sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and zest, and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Add berries; toss to coat. Fill shells with berry mixture. Bake until crusts are brown and filling is bubbling, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly in tins. Run a knife around tarts; remove from tins. Let cool completely on rack.
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS
I served this recipe to my family while we were on vacation and they were all amazed! The best part: I didn't spend tons of time on it thanks to refrigerated pie crust. Watch your mini tarts around the 13-minute mark to make sure they don't brown too quickly. If you like, sprinkle the tops with coarse sugar for a beautiful finishing touch.-Allison Bell, Hillsdale, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 mini tarts.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 425°. Crush half the blueberries. Sift together sugar and cornstarch. Add whole and crushed blueberries; toss until berries are well coated. Set aside., On a lightly floured surface, unroll crusts. Cut out six 4-1/2-in. circles; press circles onto bottoms and up sides of greased muffin cups. Evenly spoon in blueberry mixture. Cut out six 2-in. circles from remaining crust; place over filling. Brush with yolk., Bake until crust is golden and filling bubbles, 13-17 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; run a knife around sides of muffin cups and remove tarts to a serving plate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383 calories, Fat 18g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 43mg cholesterol, Sodium 249mg sodium, Carbohydrate 52g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
MINI BLUEBERRY GALETTES
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, salt and lemon zest and juice.
- Cut the pie crusts into 6 circles with a 4 1/2-inch round cutter. Lift the circles onto the prepared baking sheet. Place about 1/4 cup of the blueberry mixture into the center of each circle. Gently fold over the edges to cover approximately 1 inch of the filling.
- Brush the egg wash around the edge of each pastry. Sprinkle the crusts with sugar and bake until the crusts are golden and the filling is bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS
- Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Spoon into prepared shells. Chill 2 hours and garnish with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.3, Fat 2.1, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 7.8, Sodium 205.9, Carbohydrate 20.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 17.2, Protein 2
MINI BLUEBERRY-LAVENDER CORNMEAL CREAM TARTS
- Cream: Bring cream and lavender just to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat, cover, and let cool completely. Refrigerate until well chilled, up to 2 days.
- Crusts: Pulse flour, cornmeal, sugar, and salt in a food processor to combine. Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add yolk and ice water and pulse until dough comes together, then knead until very smooth and combined. Pat into a disk, wrap in plastic, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Let dough stand at room temperature until pliable. Roll out on a lightly floured surface to a little more than 1/8 inch thick. Cut out 4-inch circles, gathering scraps and rerolling dough once. Fit into twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter tartlet pans, making sides thicker than bottoms. Place pans on a rimmed baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake on baking sheet until golden brown, pressing down often on centers as they puff up, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Filling: Pass cold lavender cream through a fine sieve into a mixing bowl. In a small bowl, mix sugar and vanilla-bean seeds with fingers until combined. Add to cream and whisk with a mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Dividing evenly, dollop cream into tart shells, top with blueberries and lavender, and serve.
LITTLE BLUEBERRY CREAM TARTS
You can either serve these dainty tarts for tea or turn them into a full-blown dessert
Provided by Angela Nilsen
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Dinner, Treat
Yield Makes about 20
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to fan 160C/ conventional 180C/gas 4. Lightly butter two 12-hole bun tins (no need if using non-stick). Beat the butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon for a minute or two until soft and creamy. Mix in the hazelnuts.
- Put a heaped teaspoon of the mixture into each tart tin. Bake for about 10 minutes until golden and risen slightly up the sides of each tin. Leave to cool in the tins for about 5 minutes or until the mixture is firm enough to remove, then ease each tart from the tins with a small knife and put on to a sheet of kitchen paper as the bases are quite buttery. (The tart cases can be made up to 1 day ahead to this stage and stored in an airtight tin in a cool place.)
- For the blueberries, put the sugar in a small pan with 1 tbsp water. Put over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved, then turn up the heat a bit and bubble gently until syrupy, about 30 seconds only. Take off the heat and tip in the blueberries. Stir gently just to coat the berries in the syrup - you want to keep them whole - then leave to cool.
- Beat the mascarpone with enough milk to make a soft creamy mixture, a bit like whipped cream. Lightly stir in the lemon curd so it ripples - it looks nice if it's not fully stirred in. You now have a choice. For a teatime treat: Spoon a little of the mascarpone mixture into each tart case, then spoon over a few of the syrupy blueberries. For a pretty dessert: Spoon half of the syrupy blueberries into a bowl and set aside. Cook the ones left in the pan gently for a few minutes just to burst and soften the berries - you will get lots of juices. Using a wooden spoon, press them through a sieve into a bowl to make a sauce. Cool. Ripple a spoonful of the sauce into the mascarpone mixture, then spoon a little into each tart case. Pile the whole syrupy blueberries on top. Do this no more than an hour ahead - less on a warm day, as they soften. For each serving, put 3 of the tarts in the middle of a plate and spoon over a little sauce. Serve the rest of the sauce separately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179 calories, Fat 15 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 11 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.15 milligram of sodium
More about "mini blueberry tarts recipes"
MINI BLUEBERRY TART - SAVOR THE BEST
4.6/5 (12)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertsCalories 163 per serving
- Place the puff pastry on a floured surface and roll it into a 12-in. square then cut nine individual squares. Press the squares into the bottoms and up the sides of a muffin tin.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl then pile the blueberry mixture as high as possible into the muffin tin cups.
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS | GOURMANDE IN THE KITCHEN
SUPER SIMPLE BLUEBERRY TARTS - DINNER WITH JULIE
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS IN A MUFFIN TIN - MAKE AND TAKES
EASY MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS – GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGAN
MINI BLUEBERRY-LIME TARTS - SOBEYS INC.
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS - MAKE MINE LEMON
MINI HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY PASTRY TARTS RECIPE - TODAY
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
MINI BLUEBERRY PIES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
MINI BLUEBERRY GALETTES - JO COOKS
BAKING BLACKBERRY TARTS - A BLACKBERRY TART RECIPE THAT …
MINI BLUEBERRY TART RECIPE | TART DESSERT RECIPE | BEANILLA
MINI BLUEBERRY BAKEWELL TARTS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS RECIPE - MADE FROM SCRATCH - HEARTY …
5/5 (5)Total Time 50 minsCategory Dessert, SnackCalories 551 per serving
- Here’s our delicious mini blueberry tarts recipe, you need to start by preheating your oven at 375 ℉. Then grab your food processor add flour, bran, sugar, salt, and butter to the processor. Blend and combine the ingredients until they form large moist crumbs. Touch and feel the crumbly texture like clumpy sand, you’ll know it’s done!
- In a saucepan bring ½ cup water and 1 1/2 cups of blueberries to a boil over high heat. Then reduce the heat and let it simmer. Stir it occasionally, keep it under the flame until blueberries start to break down slightly (This usually takes around 4-5 minutes).
- Time to weave a lattice pattern with your dough. Now for these mini blueberry tarts, grab your dough(any dough would do). Roll it out on a well-floured surface, no need for it to be thick 1-2 cm thick will work best.
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS - SMUCKER'S®
THE BEST MINI BLUEBERRY AND THYME TARTS • GOLDEN PEAR RECIPES
BEST MINI BERRY TARTS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
BLUEBERRY TARTLETS - FORKS OVER KNIVES
BLUEBERRY MINI TART RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS / REFINED SUGAR FREE
MINI BLUEBERRY-LIME TARTS | FOODLAND
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS - BCLIVING
BLUEBERRY TART RECIPE, MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS, TART RECIPES
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
MINI BLUEBERRY LEMON TARTS - JAMIE GELLER
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
MINI BLUEBERRY HEART TARTS - HUNGRY HAPPENINGS
BLUEBERRY MINI TARTS- VEGAN - THE CHARMED KITCHEN
(MINI) LEMON BLUEBERRY CREAM TARTS - A LATTE FOOD
TOP 43 MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS-RECIPES
MINI BLUEBERRY CHANTILLY CHEESECAKE TARTS - THATBAKEBLOG
RECIPES ~ BLUEBERRY TART & MINI FRUIT TARTS - FOOD NEWS
12 ADORABLE MINI TART RECIPES WHEN YOU JUST DON’T WANT …
BLUEBERRY TARTS - PEAR TREE KITCHEN
MINI BLUEBERRY TARTS - KITCHEN PARADE
MINI BLUEBERRY GALETTES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
BLUEBERRY MINI TARTS RECIPE - DELISH
BLUEBERRY TARTLETS (WITH BLUEBERRY CURD AND MERINGUE)
MINI BLUEBERRY PIE TARTS (VIDEO) - TATYANAS EVERYDAY FOOD
MINI BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE CHANTILLY TARTS - SLOANE'S TABLE
FRESH BLUEBERRY TARTS RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How many mini blueberry tarts does it take to make?Mini Blueberry Tarts Recipe Summary test Yield: Makes 2 Dozen Tarts Advertisement Ingredients Ingredient Checklist 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting 4 tablespoons confectioners' sugar Salt 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces 2 to 3 tablespoons cold water 1/4 cup granulated sugar
How to make Blueberry Muffin TARTS at home?Directions 1 Preheat oven to 425°. Crush half the blueberries. Sift together sugar and cornstarch. ... 2 On a lightly floured surface, unroll crusts. Cut out six 4-1/2-in. ... 3 Bake until crust is golden and filling bubbles, 13-17 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; run a knife around sides of muffin cups and remove tarts to a serving plate.
How long to bake blueberry tarts in oven?Once the blueberries are piled high in the muffin cups, place the muffin tin in the hot oven. That’s all there is to it! In 20 to 25 minutes you will have yourself a mini blueberry tart. Well, more like 35 to 40 minutes because these little tarts will be piping hot when you take them out of the oven.
How do you make blueberry tarts with icing sugar?For the topping, mix the icing sugar with a little water to form a thick paste. Spread over the cooled tarts and top each with one or two fresh blueberries.