BROCCOLI WITH SWEET RED PEPPER AND GARLIC
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir garlic into hot oil. Immediately add broccoli, bell pepper, onion and water. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until broccoli is crisp-tender and onion is beginning to brown. Stir in salt.
- Place in serving dish; top with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 220 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
ROASTED BROCCOLI AND SWEET ONION
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Meanwhile spread the broccoli florets in a single layer, on a baking sheet. Distribute the onion slices evenly over the broccoli. Drizzle the oil, add the salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat the vegetables. Roast for about 20 minutes. Toss the vegetables and return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes until tender. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 138 calories, Fat 7.3871575 g, Carbohydrate 16.51055125 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 4.76631233531237 g, Protein 4.97714375 g, SaturatedFat 0.9938925 g, ServingSize 1 1 Serving (243g), Sodium 638.4005 mg, Sugar 11.7442389146876 g, TransFat 0.6779975 g
SAUTEED ONIONS AND PEPPERS
- Cut the onions in half, and then slice them into 1/8-inch-thick half-rounds. (You will have about 10 cups of onions.)
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the onions and saute for 15 to 20 minutes. Add the peppers, garlic, vinegar, tomato puree, pepper flakes, salt and pepper and continue cooking an additional 10 minutes.
BROCCOLI AND SWEET PEPPERS
Colourful, tastes as good as it looks! I sometimes add mushrooms or a light sprinkle of favourite cheese. from Smart Cooking by Anne Lindsay
Provided by Derf2440
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Peel tough broccoli stems.
- Cut stem and florets into bite size pieces.
- Blanch in large pot of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp, drain, cool under cold running water and dry on paper towels.
- Seed peppers and cut into thin strips.
- In a large frypan or wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and ginger, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add peppers and stir fry for 2 or 3 minutes, adding chicken stock when necessary to prevent sticking or scorching.
- Add broccoli, stir fry until heated through, sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Serve immediately.
MINI SWEET PEPPERS WITH BROCCOLI AND ONION
This healthy oven roasted mini sweet peppers with broccoli and red onion recipe will now be your go to weekly meal prep recipe. Use these veggies in Mexican, Indian, or Asian inspired dishes.
Provided by Chelsea LeBlanc
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375°F . Place veggies on a large baking sheet. Drizzle the top with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Using your hands or a spoon, toss veggies in the olive oil and salt.
- Place in the oven and set timer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the veggies from the oven and flip using a spatula. Bake for another 5-10 minutes. I like mine more crisp so I usually do 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and use as a side, grain bowl topper, or in a fajita.
SAUTEED BROCCOLI, ROASTED PEPPERS, AND GOAT CHEESE
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add broccoli and garlic and cook until crisp-tender (5 - 8 minutes).
- Stir in peppers, olives, parsley, green onion, marjoram, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Heat through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with goat cheese. (I like to let the vegetables cook a bit before adding the cheese so it doesn't melt.).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152.3, Fat 12.3, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 11.2, Sodium 755.7, Carbohydrate 7.2, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 0.6, Protein 5.8
BROCCOLI WITH SAUTEED RED PEPPER
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Cut broccoli spears in half lengthwise; add to broth. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. , Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute red pepper and shallot in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain broccoli; add broccoli, almonds, lemon-pepper and salt to skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 calories, Fat 12g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 468mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
SAUTEED BELL PEPPERS AND ONION WITH OLIVES AND MEYER LEMON
- Cut ends off of the lemon, then cut lemon in half. Chop half of the lemon into small pieces, peel included; squeeze other lemon half and save juice.
- Combine olives with 2 tablespoon oil, oregano, chopped lemon, and lemon juice.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute bell peppers and onion in the hot oil until onion is limp and peppers are still a little crunchy, about 5 minutes. Mix hot mixture into lemon mixture. Add salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.1 calories, Carbohydrate 13.2 g, Fat 24.3 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 657.3 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
BROCCOLI WITH ROASTED RED PEPPERS
Here's an easy and appetizing way to dress up broccoli. Our Test Kitchen staff teamed up that garden-fresh vegetable with roasted red peppers and garlic in this colorful combination. It tastes so good, you won't believe it's good for you, too!
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket. Place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender. , Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the red peppers, parsley, salt and pepper. Transfer broccoli to a large bowl; add red pepper mixture and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts :
Our recipe for Sauteed Broccoli is an easy side dish that pairs well with any meal. Simply saute broccoli florets in Country Crock® Spread for buttery flavor and then simmer in vegetable broth until perfectly tender.
Provided by Country Crock®
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Add broth and simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 24.1 calories, Carbohydrate 4.7 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 1.8 g, Sodium 58.6 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
More about "sauteed broccoli w roasted sweet peppers onions recipes"
BROCCOLI SALAD RECIPE WITH ROASTED ONION & PEPPERS
OVEN ROASTED BROCCOLI AND ONIONS – APRON FREE COOKING
RECIPE: SPICY PEPPER & ONION QUESADILLAS WITH …
SAUTéED BROCCOLI WITH BELL PEPPERS - FOOD & STYLE
BROCCOLI BELL PEPPER SAUTé RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SAUTéED PEPPERS AND ONIONS - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
PERFECTLY ROASTED BROCCOLI & SWEET POTATOES - EAT …
ROASTED BROCCOLI, RED PEPPER AND ONION - RELISH
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, red pepper, onion and garlic. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Drizzle oil over top and mix with a large spoon.
- Transfer vegetables to a shallow baking pan and bake 20 minutes, mixing once, until broccoli is browned in spots and tender. Return vegetables to bowl; add lemon juice and mix gently.
BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BROCCOLI WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ONION - MY ... - MY …
SAUTéED BELL PEPPERS AND ONIONS - BITE ON THE SIDE
SAUTEED PEPPERS AND ONIONS - NO SPOON NECESSARY
SAUTéED BROCCOLI WITH CARROTS, BELL PEPPER, AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE
EASY ROASTED PEPPERS AND ONIONS | FROM SCRATCH FAST
BROCCOLI WITH RED PEPPERS AND ONION ARTICLE - DUMMIES
RECIPE: SAUTEED BROCCOLI (WITH ONION, MUSHROOMS, AND PEPPERS ...
QUICK SAUTEED PEPPERS AND ONIONS - A COUPLE COOKS
SAUTEED BROCCOLI W/ ROASTED SWEET PEPPERS & ONIONS
SAUTEED BROCCOLI (STIR FRIED BROCCOLI & RED PEPPER ... - SAVORY WITH …
SAUTéED PEPPERS & ONIONS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SAUTEED BROCCOLI PEPPERS AND ONIONS - NORTH YORK' S PREMIUM DRY ...
SAUTéED BROCCOLI RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
RECIPE: SPICY ONION & PEPPER QUESADILLAS WITH CREAMY ROASTED …
BROCCOLI, ROASTED PEPPERS, ONIONS, AND CHEESE BITES RECIPE
ROASTED BROCCOLI PEPPERS AND ONIONS RECIPES
SAUTEED BELL PEPPERS AND ONIONS RECIPE - MELANIE COOKS
SMOTHERED BROCCOLI WITH PEPPER, ONION AND RAISINS - THE SPLENDID …
SAUTEED BROCCOLI W/ ROASTED SWEET PEPPERS
GARLIC ROASTED BROCCOLI AND RED PEPPERS RECIPE - THE …
BALSAMIC ROASTED SWEET PEPPERS AND (OPTIONAL) ONIONS — RECIPE …
ROASTED PEPPERS & ONIONS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ITALIAN PEPPERS AND ONIONS - THE LITTLE FERRARO KITCHEN
ROASTED PEPPERS AND ONIONS (EASY!) – A COUPLE COOKS
EASY ROASTED BROCCOLINI WITH GARLIC AND ONION
JUICY PORK TENDERLOIN WITH PEPPERS AND ONIONS - INSPIRED TASTE
ROASTED BROCCOLI RED PEPPER AND ONION RECIPES (100) - COOKPAD
You'll also love