SUPERB SAUTEED MUSHROOMS
These mushrooms are the quintessential topping for all types of steak. Also excellent over baked potatoes. I have people calling me and asking me for the recipe even years after I have made them for them. They are that good!!
Provided by IrishMountainGirl
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms, garlic, cooking wine, teriyaki sauce, garlic salt, and black pepper in the hot oil and butter until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low and simmer until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 8 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199.2 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Cholesterol 22.9 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 3.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 375.7 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
EASY CHANTERELLE MUSHROOMS IN CREAM SAUCE
Chanterelle mushrooms are prepared in a simple cream sauce with shallots and herbes de Provence and make a great side dish or vegetarian pasta sauce.
Provided by monika1969
Categories Side Dish Vegetables
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat and cook shallots until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add chanterelle mushrooms and cook an additional 2 minutes. Add cream and cook until mushrooms are soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir flour and water together and add to mushrooms. Bring to a boil. Season with salt, herbes de Provence, and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.2 calories, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 56 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 372 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
SAUTEED MUSHROOMS WITH TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE
This is a delicious appetizer I just created last night based off of a Morel sauce recipe I found. We wanted an extra decadent button mushroom based dish, so here it is.
Provided by E. Nigma
Yield 12 hors-d'oeuvre, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First wipe the button mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel. Slice the morels in half first and check for bugs that might have crawled inside. If using fresh morels, wash them first; if dried you may reconsititue them by soaking them in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a pan and saute the button mushrooms over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until done. Set these aside.
- Now melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in the same pan and saute the shallots over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes. Add the sliced morels and sauted for a minute more.
- Reduce the heat slightly and deglaze the pan with the wine. Stir in the stock and cream. Add the tarragon and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let the sauce bubble for a few minutes until it reaches the desired consistency, then add the mushrooms back in and heat through.
- Serve with crostini (slices of a French bagette, toasted).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 101, Fat 9.6, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 28.9, Sodium 112.4, Carbohydrate 2.1, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.7, Protein 1.8
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Cook 1 minced garlic clove and 1 diced shallot in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, 3 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Add 1 pound each quartered shiitake and cremini mushrooms; cook until tender, about 10 minutes, adding 1 to 2 tablespoons water if needed. Add 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar and cook until evaporated, 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup chopped tarragon.
EXOTIC MUSHROOMS AND TARRAGON CREAM
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 portions
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place the chicken broth in a 4 quart casserole and bring to the boil. Add the carrots and celery and simmer for 10 minutes. Mean put he butter in a saute pan and begin to cook the shallots over medium heat. Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook over high heat for 5 minutes .
- Add the cream to the pot over broth and vegetables and then add the Sauteed mushrooms to the pot. Simmer this for 5 minutes before adding the chicken and continuing to cook for 20 minutes. Add the tarragon and place into single serving crocks or bowls and top each one with a biscuit.
Serve these mushrooms with a loaf of rustic bread and a soft, creamy cheese, like an herb-coated Camembert.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Using a damp towel, gently wipe dirt from mushrooms. Trim the stems flush with the caps; discard stems.
- Place mushrooms in a medium bowl, and add the remaining ingredients. Toss to combine. Set mushrooms aside at room temperature, stirring occasionally, to marinate, at least 20 minutes or up to 4 hours. Serve at room temperature.
MIXED-MUSHROOM AND TARRAGON GRAVY
Provided by Bruce Aidells
Categories Sauce Milk/Cream Herb Mushroom Sauté Thanksgiving Low Cal Tarragon Bon Appétit
Yield Makes about 7 cups
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Place dried porcini in large bowl. Pour 2 cups boiling water over. Let stand until soft, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour. Using slotted spoon, transfer porcini to small bowl. Cool porcini, then chop. Pour porcini soaking liquid into medium bowl, leaving sediment behind.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallot and garlic. Stir 15 seconds. Add fresh mushrooms, thyme, and sage. Sauté until mushrooms are tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to bowl. Add vermouth to skillet; boil 3 minutes, scraping up browned bits. Add 4 cups stock, fresh-mushroom mixture, porcini, and porcini liquid. Boil 10 minutes.
- Whisk in crème fraîche. Stir 1/4 cup stock and cornstarch in bowl to dissolve; mix into gravy. Cook until gravy coats spoon, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cool, cover, and chill. Rewarm before continuing.
- Whisk tarragon into gravy and serve.
CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP WITH TARRAGON
Cooking Light Oct 03. "The bread disappears into the soup to give it body. Dried mushrooms enhance the flavor of the fresh mushrooms. For a nice presentation, sauté some additional sliced button mushrooms to use as a garnish with the chives."
Provided by dicentra
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion, porcini mushrooms, tarragon, thyme, and bay leaf; sauté 10 minutes or until onions are lightly browned.
- Add garlic, and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Add 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, button mushrooms, and cremini mushrooms. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until crumbly. Add the breadcrumbs, water, and bouillon cube. Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes. Discard bay leaf.
- Place about 2 1/2 cups mushroom mixture in a blender; process until smooth. Pour pureed soup into a large bowl.
- Repeat procedure with remaining mushroom mixture, 2 1/2 cups at a time. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt and half-and-half. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113.9, Fat 4.8, SaturatedFat 2.8, Cholesterol 13.3, Sodium 637.5, Carbohydrate 12.1, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 3.8, Protein 4.1
More about "sauteed mushrooms with tarragon cream sauce recipes"
EASY CREAMY MUSHROOMS - DAMN DELICIOUS
CREAMY MUSHROOM & TARRAGON SAUCE RECIPE | ABEL
BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH TARRAGON MUSHROOM SAUCE
CREAMY MUSHROOMS AND TARRAGON ON GARLIC SOURDOUGH …
PERFECT MUSHROOM TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE | A GLUG OF OIL
SAUTéED FISH WITH MUSTARD TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE
BIG SEXY FILET MIGNON STEAKS WITH TARRAGON MUSHROOMS
MIXED-MUSHROOM AND TARRAGON GRAVY RECIPE | BON …
STEAK WITH TARRAGON SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CREAM OF MUSHROOM & TARRAGON SOUP - COOKING CIRCLE
SAUTéED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
TOP 49 CHICKEN BREASTS IN TARRAGON SAUCE RECIPE-RECIPES
SAUTEED MUSHROOMS IN CREAM SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CREAMY MUSHROOM TARRAGON SAUCE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
CREAMY FRENCH CHICKEN TARRAGON - THERESCIPES.INFO
A DELICIOUS BLACK TRUMPET MUSHROOM SAUCE WITH CREAM AND FRESH …
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS WITH TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
CREAMY SAUTEED MUSHROOM RECIPE - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
SAUTéED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN SAUTéED MUSHROOMS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
SAUTEED MUSHROOMS WITH TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
SAUTéED MUSHROOMS WITH TARRAGON RECIPE - MELISSA …
TENDER OYSTER MUSHROOMS WITH TARRAGON AND SOUR CREAM
VEAL CHOPS IN TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREAMY TARRAGON MUSHROOMS - BITE ON THE SIDE
CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM & TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE – RANTS RAVES …
BALSAMIC MUSHROOMS WITH TARRAGON RICE - SOUPADDICT
SAUTEED MUSHROOMS WITH TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE - GLUTEN FREE …
SAUTEED MUSHROOMS WITH WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE RECIPES
LEEK, POTATO AND MUSHROOM SAUTE WITH TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE
CHICKEN & MUSHROOMS IN TARRAGON CREAM – KEVIN LEE JACOBS
VEAL TENDRONS IN CREAM AND TARRAGON SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HAM AND MUSHROOMS - INDIANA CONNECTION
SEARCH FOR RECIPES
CREAMY MUSHROOM TARRAGON CHICKEN - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #low-protein #very-low-carbs #appetizers #vegetables #french #european #dietary #low-sodium #low-carb #mushrooms #low-in-something
You'll also love