SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and cocktail sauce; blend well.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, celery and pickle. Stir in mayonnaise mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, arrange lettuce on large serving platter or individual serving plates. Spoon salad onto lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 175 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 2 g, Protein 20 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 560 mg, Sugar 4 g
COCKTAIL SHRIMP SALAD
A nice Mexican-inspired shrimp salad that is highly rated and requested, especially during the summer months. Easy to make, and ingredients can be adjusted to your liking. It is great with regular saltines; however, for it to be authentic, place salad on tostadas and top off with diced avocado and a splash of bottled hot sauce for a true experience!
Provided by COCINALATINA
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut cooked shrimp into thirds and place in a large bowl; add cucumber, onion, and tomatoes. Mix cilantro and lime juice into shrimp mixture. Pour ketchup and tomato juice over salad and mix well; season with salt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99.5 calories, Carbohydrate 11.1 g, Cholesterol 110.7 mg, Fat 0.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 13 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 507.8 mg, Sugar 8.1 g
ROASTED SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD
Drizzle a cocktail sauce dressing over grilled shrimp, asparagus and iceberg lettuce wedges.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the broiler to high with a rack set 3-inches from the heat source.
- Toss the shrimp and asparagus with 1/4 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons horseradish, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet in one layer and broil, stirring once or twice, until the shrimp are just cooked through and lightly charred in spots along with the asparagus, about 6 minutes.
- Stir together the remaining 1/3 cup ketchup, the remaining tablespoon horseradish, the sour cream, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons water. Stir in half of the parsley.
- Put an iceberg wedge on each of 4 plates and divide the shrimp and asparagus evenly among them. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the remaining parsley. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
COCKTAIL SALAD DRESSING
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons water, mustard, and sugar. Whisking constantly, add oil in a steady stream and whisk until dressing is thickened and smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
SNAPPY SEAFOOD SALAD
Looking for a classic seafood dinner? Then check out this great salad made with pasta shell and crabmeat - ready in 20 minutes.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix mayonnaise and chili sauce in large bowl. Add pasta and olives; toss. Add lettuce and seafood; toss. Serve with tomato wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480, Carbohydrate 36 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 5, Fiber 2 g, Protein 14 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 870 mg
MEXICAN SEAFOOD COCKTAIL
Categories Salad Shellfish Tomato Vegetable Appetizer No-Cook Quick & Easy Cinco de Mayo Seafood Crab Avocado Healthy Gourmet Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Makes 4 to 6 first-course or light main-course servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Stir together Clamato juice, ketchup, lime juice, hot sauce, salt, onion, and cilantro in a large bowl, then gently stir in avocado, crabmeat, and shrimp. Spoon into 6- or 8-ounce glasses or cups.
More about "seafood cocktail salad recipes"
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD RECIPE - MYGOURMETCONNECTION
4.6/5 (7)Category SaladsCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Place the shrimp, garlic, oil and lemon juice in a mixing bowl Season lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss to combine.
- Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and sauté until they turn pink and opaque, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking the chili sauce, horseradish, lemon juice and mayonnaise together in a small bowl. Add just enough milk to produce a creamy consistency, season with a bit of freshly ground pepper and set aside.
- To assemble the salads, arrange a bed of lettuce on each of 4 plates and top with tomato wedges and slices of avocado, cucumber and onion. Divide the shrimp between the salads and drizzle each with a portion of dressing.
SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD RECIPE - YUMMY-BOOK. BEST …
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD | RECIPE | DINNER SALADS, SEAFOOD RECIPES ...
SEAFOOD SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD - RECIPE WITH PHOTO ON MCOOKER: BEST RECIPES
RECIPE OF ULTIMATE SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD | SLOW COOKER RECIPES
PRAWN COCKTAIL !!! | RECIPETIN EATS
RECIPE: PERFECT SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD - JUST TASTE IT
SALAD "SEA COCKTAIL" WITH SHRIMPS - A STEP BY STEP RECIPE WITH A …
SPICY SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD - DAYS OF JAY
RECIPE: SEAFOOD SALAD COCKTAIL STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
SEAFOOD SALAD - THE SEASONED MOM
36 SEAFOOD SALADS WE SERIOUSLY LOVE - TASTE OF HOME
10 BRIGHT, SIMPLE SALADS WITH SEAFOOD | FOOD & WINE
EASY SEAFOOD PASTA SALAD (WITH CRAB AND SHRIMP ... - PINCH AND SWIRL
THE BEST IMITATION CRAB SEAFOOD SALAD - ABOUT A MOM
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD RECIPE - CUISINE AT HOME
SEAFOOD COCKTAIL | SEAFOOD RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
ITALIAN SEAFOOD SALAD (INSALATA DI MARE) RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BEST CRAB SALAD (SEAFOOD SALAD RECIPE) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
SEAFOOD SALAD - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD RECIPE BY MAGGIE CONLON MARTIN - COOKPAD
RECIPE: PERFECT SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD - LOOVOOD - FOOD RECIPES
SEAFOOD SALAD | MANTITLEMENT
EASIEST WAY TO PREPARE AWARD-WINNING SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD
SALADS WITH SEA COCKTAIL - FOOD-AND-RECIPES.COM
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RECIPE: SEA COCKTAIL SALAD STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES | HANDY.RECIPES
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD UPDATES AN OLD FAVORITE
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD | RECIPE | SHRIMP COCKTAIL, SUMMER RECIPES …
RECIPE OF FAVORITE SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD | POPULAR STREET FOOD
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD | RECIPE | SHRIMP RECIPES EASY, SUMMER …
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO MAKE ULTIMATE SEAFOOD COCKTAIL SALAD
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD RECIPE FROM H-E-B
SHRIMP COCKTAIL SALAD - CHEATER CHEF - RB AND MINDY
SEAFOOD COCKTAIL | DINNER RECIPES | GOODTO
You'll also love