SHEET-PAN CURRIED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
This sheet-pan dinner infuses some rich Indian flavor into ingredients that are already regulars in your fridge and freezer. Chicken breasts take well to sheet-pan cooking, staying juicy and tender as they cook (and this recipe is tested to get the timing just right for ideal results!). Potatoes and bell peppers are simple and familiar vegetables that are family friendly, and with the addition of curry, they're a little more adventurous (and delicious) than usual. This warming, roasted dinner takes just 20 minutes of prep and about an hour total, meaning it's a great solution for an easy weeknight meal with big, bold flavor.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 18x13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon of the curry powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Add potatoes and bell pepper; toss to coat. Place in single layer in pan. Roast 16 to 18 minutes or until just tender when pierced with knife. Remove from oven; stir.
- In same large bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken to mixture; toss to coat. Arrange in single layer in pan next to vegetables. Roast 20 to 25 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F) and potatoes and peppers are browned and very tender.
- Add chick peas and peas to pan. Roast 4 to 6 minutes longer or until chick peas and peas are hot. Top with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 135 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 6 g, Protein 46 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 790 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 1/2 g
SHEET PAN CURRIED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
Sheet Pan Curried Chicken and Vegetables is an easy weeknight dinner recipe made with crispy chicken thighs and roasted vegetables tossed in a fragrant curry.
Provided by Kat Jeter & Melinda Caldwell
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl mix 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 teaspoons of curry powder, and 1 teaspoon of salt. Add cauliflower, carrots, bell pepper, and ginger to bowl and toss gently until fully coated.
- Arrange the vegetables on a greased or lined sheet pan.
- In another bowl add remaining 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of curry powder and 1 teaspoon of salt. Add chicken thighs to the bowl and toss until well coated.
- Place the chicken thighs over the vegetables on the sheet pan.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes then remove from oven to sprinkle the green onions over the chicken and vegetables. Return it to the oven and continue baking for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven, sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397 kcal, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 21 g, Fat 28 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 941 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SHEET PAN CHICKEN AND ROOT VEGETABLES
This one-pan recipe is the perfect way to pair root vegetables with chicken and the garlic, onion and red bell pepper flavors of Tasty® Hearty Seasoning Mix. Best of all, it's as easy to prep as it is to clean-up.
Provided by McCormick
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, Seasoning Mix and salt in large bowl until well blended. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken around outside edge of large foil-lined shallow baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Arrange vegetables in single layer in center of pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned and vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with shredded cheese before serving, if desired.
- Tasty Tips: You can use a variety of root veggies for this recipe including red potatoes, multi-color carrots, turnips, yucca, any color sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and parsnips. Be creative!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349 Calories
SHEET PAN CURRIED CHICKEN
- Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the curry paste, vegetable oil, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Put the green beans and carrots on an oiled sheet pan and pour slightly less than half the curry mixture over them. Use a pair of tongs to toss and coat them. Season with 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Nestle the chicken drumsticks on the sheet pan. Using a spatula or spoon, spread the remaining curry mixture on the drumsticks. Do your best to coat them evenly. Season the chicken with the remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- Roast the chicken and vegetables (turning them halfway through to prevent them from getting too dark on the bottom) until they are tender and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken (without touching the bone) reads 170 degrees F, about 30 minutes.
- Scrape the chicken, vegetables, and any browned bits from the pan onto a large serving dish and garnish with the cilantro.
- Serve with rice, yogurt and lime wedges.
SHEET-PAN CHICKEN CURRY DINNER
This sheet-pan chicken curry is a quick way to get a meal on the table without fuss. Everyone loves it, and it's healthy to boot! Serve it with a side of jasmine rice. -Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with heavy duty foil. Place sweet potatoes, cauliflower, onion and garlic on prepared pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon curry powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper; toss to coat., Arrange chicken over vegetables. In a small bowl, mix paprika and remaining 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper; sprinkle over chicken. Roast until vegetables are almost tender, 30-35 minutes. Drizzle with broth; bake until thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175° and vegetables are tender, 7-10 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409 calories, Fat 14g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 87mg cholesterol, Sodium 686mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SHEET PAN DINNER WITH CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
- Combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing mix in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag to make the marinade. Place chicken in the bag, squish around to cover, and refrigerate while preparing the other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a large rimmed baking sheet the size of your oven with olive oil.
- Place red potatoes and baby carrots along the outer edges of the baking sheet, leaving room in the middle for the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour breadcrumbs into a bowl or onto a plate. Remove chicken from marinade and drain off excess marinade. Coat chicken in the breadcrumbs and place on the baking sheet with some room in between the pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Turn on the oven's broiler and broil for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 670.8 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 85.5 mg, Fat 53.6 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 25.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 1034.9 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
HONEY-ROASTED CHICKEN & ROOT VEGETABLES
When my whole family comes over for dinner, I make a big platter of roast chicken with sweet potatoes, carrots and fennel. My dad leads the fan club. -Kelly Ferguson, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Sprinkle half the seasoning mixture over chicken breasts. Add to skillet; cook until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside. Add wine and 2 tablespoons honey to pan; cook 2-3 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits., Combine sweet potatoes, carrots and fennel in a microwave-safe bowl. Add remaining olive oil, seasonings and honey to vegetables; stir to combine. Microwave, covered, until potatoes are just tender, 10 minutes. , Transfer vegetables to a shallow roasting pan. Add chicken stock, wine mixture and bay leaves; top vegetables with chicken. Roast until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, 25-30 minutes. Discard bay leaves. Serve with vegetables and sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 432 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 99mg cholesterol, Sodium 543mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 39g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES SHEET-PAN DINNER (COOKING FOR 2)
This delicious roasted chicken and veggie dinner comes together quickly, is guaranteed to please and proves that you don't need to feed a crowd to enjoy a sheet-pan supper.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix potatoes, cauliflower, melted butter and red pepper; pour into pan. Roast 20 minutes.
- Stir broccoli into potato mixture in pan. Rub chicken thighs with grill seasoning. Place skin side up in pan. Roast 25 to 30 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F) and vegetables are tender. Top with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 400 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "sheet pan curried chicken and root vegetables recipes"
SHEET PAN CHICKEN THIGHS WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
SHEET PAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES RECIPE - A HEALTHY ONE ...
SHEET-PAN CURRIED CHICKEN AND ROOT VEGETABLES | RECIPE ...
SHEET PAN CHICKEN AND ROASTED HARVEST VEGETABLES - FLAVOUR ...
CHICKEN VEGETABLE PAN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
SHEET PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES | PERDUE®
SHEET PAN ROASTED CHICKEN WITH ROOT VEGETABLES - …
SHEET-PAN BUTTERY CHICKEN AND ROOT VEGETABLES | PC.CA
SHEET PAN CURRIED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - MY POCKET …
SHEET PAN CHICKEN CURRY WITH VEGETABLES - REAL FOOD REAL DEALS
SHEET PAN CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLES AND POTATOES - JUST A ...
SHEET-PAN ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
HOW TO MAKE A CHICKEN AND ROASTED VEGETABLE SHEET PAN MEAL ...
SHEET PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
SHEET PAN CHICKEN AND ROOT VEGETABLES | CLUB HOUSE CA
SHEET PAN CURRIED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES | RECIPE | EASY ...
SHEET PAN CURRY CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - AHEAD OF THYME
SHEET PAN CURRY CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - AVERIE COOKS
ITALIAN-STYLE SHEET PAN CHICKEN & VEGETABLES | THE ...
14 SIMPLE SHEET PAN CHICKEN DINNERS | ALLRECIPES
CURRIED-CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE PAN ROAST RECIPE - GRACE ...
SHEET PAN ROASTED CHICKEN WITH ROOT VEGETABLES | SALT AND ...
SHEET PAN ROASTED GARLIC & HERB CHICKEN AND VEGGIES ...
SHEET PAN CHICKEN THIGHS WITH ROOT VEGETABLES | CRAFTY FOR ...
KETO SHEET PAN CURRIED CHICKEN - SCKC - I BREATHE I'M HUNGRY
BEST SHEET-PAN CURRIED CHICKEN - HOW TO MAKE SHEET-PAN ...
RECIPE: SHEET PAN CURRY CHICKEN & VEGETABLES WITH CREAMY ...
ONE-PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND ROOT VEGETABLES RECIPE
ROOT VEGETABLE SHEET PAN RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
SHEET PAN CURRIED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - CUTCO
CHICKEN WITH ROOT VEGETABLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SHEET PAN CURRY CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES | LEXI'S CLEAN KITCHEN
SHEET PAN INDIAN CHICKEN AND VEGGIES (+ VIDEO) - FAMILY ...
SHEET PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - DON'T SWEAT THE ...
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES SHEET PAN DINNER | HEALTHY DINNER IDEA
SHEET PAN ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - SPIRITED AND ...
SHEET PAN STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH ROASTED ROOT ...
SHEET PAN CHICKEN AND VEGGIES - KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
SHEET PAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - EASY ONE PAN RECIPE
You'll also love