FOIL-PACKET SHRIMP BOIL
The beauty of a foil-pack is that it traps all the juices and flavors of a meal in a tidy bundle. In this recipe, as the shrimps cook, their natural juices combine with butter, white wine and other seasonings to create an abundant pool of broth perfect for dipping crusty bread into.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat a grill to medium. Microwave the potatoes until softened but not fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Let cool a few minutes, then dice.
- Put 4 tablespoons butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted. Add the potatoes, corn, garlic and Old Bay and toss well; season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Tear off four 18-inch-long sheets of foil. Divide the vegetables among the foil sheets, piling them in the middle. Add the shrimp to the same bowl. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and a pinch of salt and pepper; toss well. Add the shrimp to the vegetable piles.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons wine over each pile of vegetables and shrimp. Cut the remaining 2 tablespoons butter into 4 pieces and add a piece to each pile. Bring the short ends of the foil together and fold twice; fold in the sides to form a packet.
- Grill the foil packets until the potatoes are tender and the shrimp is cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the grill and let stand 5 minutes. Carefully open the packets and sprinkle with the parsley; serve with the lemon wedges.
LOW COUNTRY BOIL PACKETS
Provided by Katie Lee Biegel
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss the shrimp with the seafood seasoning. Place two 12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil per packet (8 sheets total for 4 packets) on a flat surface. Divide the ingredients among the 4 packets, layering in the potato slices, sausage slices, shrimp, clams, corn wheels, butter, lemon rounds and scallions. Fold up the ends of the foil and seal into packets.
- Place the packets on the grill, cover and cook until the clams open and the potatoes and shrimp are cooked, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with grilled crusty bread.
SHRIMP BOIL ON THE GRILL
- Cut four 12-inch sheets of aluminum foil. Mix shrimp, potatoes, sausage, and corn together. Add an equal portion to the center of each sheet of foil.
- Fold up the sides of the foil packets. Add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pat of butter, 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, 1 teaspoon garlic, salt, and pepper to each packet. Squeeze 1 lemon wedge into each and leave it in the packet. Toss mixture gently to combine. Fold foil over to seal packet fully.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill packets until shrimp is opaque and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 629.7 calories, Carbohydrate 31.8 g, Cholesterol 319 mg, Fat 37.3 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 41.9 g, SaturatedFat 12.4 g, Sodium 1711.7 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
LOW COUNTRY SHRIMP FOIL PACKS
This foil pack version of the Southern classic low country shrimp boil brings together andouille sausage, corn on the cob and baby red potatoes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Add corn to potatoes; drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the oil, and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the seasoning; mix until evenly coated. Place shrimp in medium bowl; toss with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning; mix until evenly coated.
- Place equal amount of sausage on center of each sheet of foil. Dividing evenly, arrange potato and corn mixture around sausage. Divide shrimp evenly over sausage. Squeeze 1 wedge of lemon over each pack.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 6 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 5 to 7 minutes longer or until shrimp are pink and sausage is heated through. Remove packs from grill, cut large X across top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil; sprinkle with parsley, and top with remaining lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 540, Carbohydrate 35 g, Cholesterol 230 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 40 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1120 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
SHRIMP BOIL HOBO PACKS
This is a great and easy way to do a Frogmore Stew low country boil on the grill! From Food and Wine Magazine.
Provided by KathyP53
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Light grill. Lay 24 x 18" sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil on a work surface. Fold each sheet in half crosswise. On the lower half of each sheet, arrange the seafood, sausage, corn, thyme and butter; season with Old Bay. Fold the top half of each sheet over the bottom half and seal very tightly on 2 sides. Into each packet pour 1 tbsp each of wine and water. Seal tightly.
- Grill the packets on the grate over moderately high heat, turning once, until puffed, about 10 minutes. Cut open each packet. Pour the contents into bowls and serve with crusty bread and more Old Bay.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1, Fat 18.1, SaturatedFat 7, Cholesterol 110.3, Sodium 809.8, Carbohydrate 9.1, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 2.4, Protein 19.4
More about "shrimp boil hobo packs recipes"
SHRIMP BOIL HOBO PACKS - SHRIMP RECIPES - DELISH
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Fold each sheet in half crosswise. On the lower half of each sheet, arrange the seafood, kielbasa, corn, thyme and butter; season with Old Bay.
SHRIMP BOIL HOBO PACKS RECIPE - MELISSA RUBEL JACOBSON …
5/5 Total Time 30 minsServings 4
- Light a grill. Lay four 24-by-18-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Fold each sheet in half crosswise. On the lower half of each sheet, arrange the seafood, kielbasa, corn, thyme and butter; season with Old Bay. Fold the top half of each sheet over the bottom half and seal tightly on 2 sides. Into each packet, pour 1 tablespoon each of wine and water; seal tightly.
- Grill the packets on the grate over moderately high heat, turning once, until puffed, about 10 minutes. Cut open each packet, pour the contents into bowls and serve.
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.8/5 (21)Servings 4
CAJUN SHRIMP AND SAUSAGE VEGETABLE FOIL PACKETS
32 WRAP-AND-COOK FOIL PACKET RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
MAKE A CAMPFIRE SHRIMP BOIL IN FOIL - 50 CAMPFIRES
BEST GRILLED SHRIMP FOIL PACKETS RECIPE - DELISH
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS - THE RECIPE CRITIC
10 BEST SHRIMP BOIL SEASONING RECIPES | YUMMLY
CAJUN SHRIMP FOIL PACKETS | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPE
A SHRIMP BOIL RECIPE AND SEASONING MIX RECIPE - DIY …
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST SHRIMP BOIL IN THE SLOW COOKER
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS - SLENDER KITCHEN
9 RECIPES FOR CHICKEN FOIL PACKETS | TASTE OF HOME
BEST SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKS RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
SURF AND TURF FOIL-PACKETS RECIPE - TODAY.COM
SHEET PAN SHRIMP BOIL RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
BAKED SHRIMP IN FOIL PACKS RECIPE WITH GARLIC LEMON …
SHRIMP BOIL HOBO PACKS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory SeafoodServings 4Total Time 25 mins
- Lay four 24x18-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Fold each sheet in half crosswise.
- On the lower half of each sheet, arrange the seafood, kielbasa, corn, thyme, and butter. Season with Old Bay.
CAMPING MEAL: SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKET | REI CO-OP
10+ NO-MESS FOIL PACKET DINNERS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR COOKING
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
CAJUN HOBO PACKS RECIPE - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
CAJUN SAUSAGE SHRIMP VEGETABLE FOIL PACKS RECIPE - EATWELL101
HOBO PACK RECIPES FOR COOKING SEAFOOD ON THE GRILL
SHRIMP BOIL RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
25 EASY SHRIMP FOIL PACKET RECIPES - HOW TO COOK SHRIMP IN FOIL
GRILLED SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS - BIGOVEN.COM
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: - FOOD.COM
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
SHRIMP BOIL PACKETS RECIPE FROM H-E-B
FRESH AND DELICIOUS SPRING FOIL PACKET RECIPES - SOUTHERN LIVING
EASY FISH & SHRIMP PACKETS - GOOD CHEAP EATS
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
SHRIMP BOIL RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
HEALTHY BAKED SHRIMP BOIL PACKETS - RECIPE DIARIES
BURGER HOBO DINNER FOIL PACK - CALL ME PMC
GRILLED SHRIMP BOIL IN FOIL PACKETS | EASY SHRIMP RECIPE
15+ EASY FOIL PACKET RECIPES - WHAT TO COOK IN FOIL PACKETS | KITCHN
GRILLED SHRIMP FOIL PACKETS - COOKING CLASSY
SHRIMP BOIL FOIL PACKETS - BELLY FULL
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love