SHRIMP STUFFED PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS
Delicious, and often requested, Stuffed Mushroom recipe. I usually serve as a side dish with grilled sirloin steaks.
Provided by thepitclub
Yield 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove stems from mushroom caps and dice stems, set aside.
- Carefully scrape away the dark gills from the bottoms of the mushroom caps and discard.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, onion, chopped stems and bell pepper to skillet, sauteing until shrimp is pink and other ingredients are softened, being careful not to overcook the shrimp (shrimp will get rubbery if overcooked).
- Remove mixture from heat and place in a large mixing bowl (do not drain liquid).
- Add cream cheese to mixture and stir well.
- Then add all other ingredients, except mushroom caps and one half cup shredded cheddar cheese, and mix well.
- Spray an 8x11 glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Carefully stuff the mushroom caps with stuffing mixture and place into baking dish.
- Evenly spread remaining half cup of cheddar cheese over stuffed caps.
- Place dish into preheated oven, and bake for apx. 45 minutes to one hour.
AMAZING SHRIMP STUFFED MUSHROOMS
My mom makes these mushrooms every year for the holidays and there are NEVER any leftovers! They are the best stuffed mushrooms I have ever had. I now make them any time I go to a holiday party.
Provided by Kara Smith
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Fill a saucepan with water and simmer the mushroom caps over medium heat for 2 minutes, until the mushrooms begin to soften. Remove the mushrooms with a slotted spoon, drain, and let cool, hollow sides down, on paper towels, for about 15 minutes.
- While mushroom caps are cooling, combine the shrimp, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and hot sauce in a bowl and stir to blend well. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of the shrimp mixture into the cap of each mushroom and place, stuffing side up, in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the Romano cheese onto each mushroom. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight to blend the flavors and firm up the stuffing.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Uncover the dish and bake the mushrooms in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, until the cheese is browned and bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102.7 calories, Carbohydrate 2.9 g, Cholesterol 40.7 mg, Fat 6.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 7.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 187.8 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
FIVE-INGREDIENT GRILLED SHRIMP-STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Stuffed mushrooms can be much more than bite-size hors d'oeuvres at cocktail parties-they can also be a delicious entree. Portobello mushrooms stuffed with shrimp are a low-fat, protein-packed seafood dinner option containing potassium, iron and zinc. The meatiness of the mushroom paired with shrimp is a new take on surf-and-turf, with the added benefit of 15 vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant compounds. Round out this meal with slices of French bread brushed with olive oil and grilled. Or serve the patties in 100 percent whole-grain buns along with sliced avocado.
Provided by Michelle Dudash
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat grill to medium, about 350 to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse the tops of the mushrooms briefly under running water, rubbing off any debris, and pat dry. Gently remove the gills with a spoon (the gills are edible, but their dark shade can muck up the color of the filling). Pluck off the stems, trim the bottom of the stems, and reserve. Trim the rims of the mushrooms with kitchen shears, for a straighter edge. Reserve scraps. Place mushroom caps on a plate.
- Slice finely slice enough of the green scallion tops to equal 2 tablespoons and reserve for garnish. Place the remaining white and green scallion parts in a large food processor and pulse to chop. Add the mushroom stems and scraps, shrimp, lemon zest and juice, and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Pulse until the shrimp is nearly ground, with some small pieces remaining.
- Brush the mushroom tops with oil, turn them over, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Divide the shrimp mixture equally among the mushrooms and smooth with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with salt.
- Lightly oil the area of the grill that you will be using. Grill the stuffed mushrooms until the shrimp centers turn white and firm when pressed gently and the mushrooms are tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the mushrooms to rest a few minutes before serving. Sprinkle with sliced scallions and serve with lemon wedges.
SHRIMP-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, basil, garlic, and rosemary. Sauté until onion softens, about 5 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl; mix in shrimp, breadcrumbs, cheese, and mayonnaise. Season filling to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange mushrooms, rounded side down, on oiled baking sheet. Mound shrimp filling in mushrooms, pressing filling to compact slightly. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake mushrooms until tender and filling begins to brown, about 35 minutes. Serve hot.
SHRIMP AND CRAB STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
This is a great way to use the crab legs after you've been picking and eating crabs! Still have corn, crabs, and shrimp from last night's dinner? This is the answer.
Provided by Elizabeth W.
Yield 4 Stuffed portobello mushrooms, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel. Remove mushroom stems and chop them coarsely; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Cook onion, garlic, corn, and chopped mushroom stems in hot butter for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Place portobello caps, stem sides up, on a baking sheet. Divide shrimp mixture among portobello caps.
- Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339.4, Fat 20.6, SaturatedFat 11.1, Cholesterol 169.6, Sodium 713.2, Carbohydrate 22.1, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 6.4, Protein 18.4
THE BEST SEAFOOD STUFFED MUSHROOMS
If you're a stuffed mushroom connoisseur, this is a must try! These practically melt in your mouth and are always a hit when I've served them to family and friends. The filling can also be used to stuff chicken breasts or fish.
Provided by Terri Benson Carroll
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place cream cheese, egg yolk, 1 tablespoon bread crumbs, green onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a mixer. Mix until smooth and evenly blended. Fold in the snow crab and shrimp. Stuff the mushrooms with this mixture, and press into the remaining bread crumbs to coat. Place onto baking sheet stuffing-side-up once coated.
- Bake in preheated oven until the mushrooms have softened slightly, 12 to 14 minutes. Set oven to Broil, and broil mushrooms for a few minutes until the tops are golden and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.5 calories, Carbohydrate 17.5 g, Cholesterol 132.4 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 17.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 388.6 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
We enjoy these yummy mushrooms every Christmas and when we have company for dinner. With bits of shrimp in the stuffing, they really stand out from other recipes. -Jacqui Beal, Dallas, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop enough stems to measure 3/4 cup, discard remaining stems. Place mushroom caps in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan, stem side up. Bake 10 minutes. , Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add red pepper, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and chopped stems; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until melted. Stir in shrimp and bread crumbs., Drain liquid from caps; fill with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender and filling is heated through. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "shrimp stuffed portobello mushrooms recipes"
SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE | LITTLE …
4.9/5 (62)Category 30 Minute MealsServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Remove the stems from the mushroom, set aside. Wipe the mushroom caps clean with a damp paper towel. Chop the stems.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. When the butter has melted, add the chopped mushroom stems, along with the onion, and garlic and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Add in the chopped shrimp, breadcrumbs, beaten egg, salt, lemon juice, basil, and the pinch of red pepper flakes (if using). Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring as needed until the shrimp turn opaque.
- Place the mushroom caps, stem side up on a baking sheet. Divide the shrimp mixture among the caps and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - FAT FLUSH
4.5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 40 secsCategory Entree
RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS | RICARDO
SHRIMP-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS + WEEKLY MENU
15 CREAM CHEESE STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES
SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
CRAB-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE
10 BEST STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPES - YUMMLY
KETO CAJUN SHRIMP STUFFED MUSHROOMS - I BREATHE I'M HUNGRY
CRAB AND SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
SHRIMP STUFFED MUSHROOMS - MUTT & CHOPS
SHRIMP-STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SHRIMP-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - LOUISIANA SEAFOOD
SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM CAP RECIPE - FIT MEN COOK
SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS | GOOD LIFE EATS
SHRIMP AND MEAT STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - EAT …
SHRIMP AND SPINACH STUFFED PORTABELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - JO COOKS
SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - PARSLEY THYME
JACQUES PéPIN MAKES SHRIMP-STUFFED PORTOBELLO - AMERICAN MASTERS
SHRIMP-STUFFED MUSHROOMS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CRAB & SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - TASTY KITCHEN
SEAFOOD STUFFED SMOKED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STUFFED
CHUNKY SHRIMP STUFFED MUSHROOMS - SUGARLESS CRYSTALS
SHRIMP STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - MAK GRILLS
SHRIMP & FARRO STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM REMIX - FIT MEN COOK
LOW-CARB SHRIMP-STUFFED PORTOBELLO RECIPE - DELISHABLY
BOURSIN STUFFED MUSHROOM CAPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
10 BEST PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM AND SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
DISCOVER STUFFED SEAFOOD MUSHROOM RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
SEAFOOD STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE | BUMBLE BEE …
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
SHRIMP-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - MASTERCOOK
PACK THE PORTOBELLO: 5-INGREDIENT GRILLED SHRIMP-STUFFED MUSHROOMS
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH SHRIMP SPINACH & BRIE CHEESE
TOP 30 SEAFOOD STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook portobello mushrooms and shrimp?Cook onion, garlic, and chopped mushroom stems in hot butter for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in chopped shrimp, bread crumbs, egg, lemon juice, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until shrimp turn opaque. Place portobello caps, stem sides up, on a baking sheet.
How long does it take to make stuffed portobello mushrooms?Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms that are ready in just 30 minutes! These stuffed mushrooms are loaded with so much flavor, easy to make, bikini friendly, and make the perfect summer meal! Hearty portobello mushroom caps are cleaned, with the stems and gills removed and filled with an onion-garlic-breadcrumbs-shrimp mixture that’s been flavor...
How to cook shrimp and mushrooms in a pan?Remove mushroom stems and chop them coarsely; set aside. In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Cook onion, garlic, and chopped mushroom stems in hot butter for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in chopped shrimp, bread crumbs, egg, lemon juice, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until shrimp turn opaque.
What are portobello mushrooms made of?Hearty portobello mushroom caps are cleaned, with the stems and gills removed and filled with an onion-garlic-breadcrumbs-shrimp mixture that’s been flavored with lemon juice and basil and an egg to help bind everything together into happy goodness.