SIMPLE SPARE RIBS
This simple recipe will have everyone looking for seconds at the dinner table!! Great way to feed a party too as you can double it as many times as you need to!
Provided by JENN_BEAN
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the ribs in a roasting pan. Mix together the chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Pour over the ribs. Cover, and marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the oven for about 2 hours, or until the meat is so tender that it comes off of the bone easily. Check occasionally to make sure the juices do not boil over into the oven, and remove some of the broth if necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 102.2 mg, Fat 17.6 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 27.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 404.2 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
EASY OVEN BAKED RIBS
When I can keep hubby from charring (burning) some ribs on the grill, I make them in the oven. These are so moist and tender, you will probably never want to grill them again. I've used many types of ribs... Baby Backs, Spare Ribs (St. Louis), or Country Style (which are not really "ribs" as they are cut from the Shoulder). My favorite rub to use is Recipe #510906 and hubby loves my Recipe #510968 on them, but use whatever your family favs are of both. If you decide to use either of my rub or sauce recipes, please feel free to add a review to those recipes, as well. This recipe is just basically a technique to baking ribs indoors. I hope you enjoy these easy, no fuss ribs. *Note: Ribs, Rub & Sauce measurements are only estimates... I just buy them, rub them, sauce them and eat them! :)
Provided by rosie316
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Pre-heat oven to 250* F.
- Season all sides of the ribs with your favorite rub.
- Using a 13x9x2 baking dish (or most likely a larger 15x11x2), place the ribs into the pan, do not over crowd. If using Baby Back slabs, place bone side facing up. If using individual Country Style (St. Louis), lay on their side.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and place on center rack of pre-heated oven. Bake for approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hours (depending on the size of the ribs you are using).
- Remove the ribs from oven and drain any grease from dish; reserving the foil for later use (waste not, want not). Flip the ribs over (meaty side up) and slather with your favorite BBQ sauce and return the dish to the oven (un-covered) for an additional 30 minutes.
- Once done, remove the ribs to a platter, loosely tent the platter with the reserved foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes. (This step is important -- the resting period gives the ribs time to re-distribute their juices, just like a steak would).
MOM'S SIMPLE OLD FASHIONED FRIED PORK SPARERIBS
- Cut spareribs into pieces.
- Salt and pepper ribs.
- Add garlic and onion powder to ribs.
- Roll in flour.
- In frying pan, that has been heated with vegetable oil, add sliced onions.
- Place spareribs over onions.
- Add more onions on top.
- Fry until done.
- NOTE: Beef spareribs can be substituted for pork.
EASY BARBECUED SPARE RIBS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine spices with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper; reserve 1 tablespoon of the mixture for the sauce. Rub both sides of ribs with remaining mixture.
- Place ribs, fatty side up, on a rimmed baking sheet, and cover tightly with foil; bake until tender, about 1 1/2 hours. (There will be hot liquid in baking sheet when removed from oven.)
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan, combine tomato puree, honey, Worcestershire, garlic, reserved spice mixture, and 3/4 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened and reduced to about 1 1/2 cups, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Cut ribs into 4 equal parts. Brush ribs generously with barbecue sauce; grill until charred in spots, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with remaining sauce.
My husband is a meat cutter at a supermarket and likes to find new ways to smoke or barbecue meat. Several years ago, he discovered this recipe for BBQ spareribs covered in a rich barbecued sauce. It was an instant success with our family and friends. -Bette Brotzel, Billings, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a Dutch oven, place ribs and onion; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add enough water to cover ribs; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours or until meat is tender; drain. , Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. , Arrange ribs on a rack in a broiler pan. Brush with sauce. Broil 5 in. from the heat for 5 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1024 calories, Fat 64g fat (23g saturated fat), Cholesterol 255mg cholesterol, Sodium 2141mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 62g protein.
More about "simple spare ribs recipes"
EASY BARBECUE BAKED SPARERIBS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 139Category Appetizer, Dinner, EntreeAuthor Rob CookseyCalories 1212 per serving
10 BEST PORK SPARE RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST GRILLED SPARE RIBS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
AIR FRYER SPARE RIBS - QUICK & EASY - A GRILL FOR ALL SEASONS
INSTANT POT RIBS | EASY, ULTRA TENDER, AND FOOLPROOF!
PORK SPARE RIB RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SIMPLE SPARE RIBS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BBQ SPARE RIBS TO MAKE AHEAD FOR MEMORIAL DAY AND OTHER RECIPES …
LOW AND SLOW SMOKED SPARE RIBS - HEY GRILL HEY
EASY FALL OFF THE BONE OVEN-BAKED RIBS - INSPIRED TASTE
EASY PORK RIBS RECIPE - ONTARIO PORK
PORK SPARE RIBS IN OVEN (NO FAIL RECIPE + SHORT VIDEO)
DAMN SIMPLE, DAMN DELICIOUS PORK SPARE RIBS RECIPE
CROCKPOT SPARE RIBS EASY – BDNEWS REPORTER
OVEN PORK RIBS WITH BARBECUE SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
BEST OVEN BAKED RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE OVEN BAKED RIBS
PORK RIB RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
RIBS IN THE OVEN: HOW TO MAKE JUICY, TENDER BAKED RIBS
BEST GRILLED RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO COOK RIBS ON THE GRILL
10 BEST BEEF SPARE RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
COUNTRY SPARE RIBS RECIPE OVEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY HAWAIIAN STYLE SWEET AND SOUR SPARE RIBS RECIPE
CHINESE SPARE RIBS RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
PORK SPARE RIB RECIPES - BBC FOOD
FALL OFF THE BONE OVEN-BAKED RIBS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
THE TASTIEST SMOKED SPARE RIBS YOU'LL EVER MAKE
21 ASIAN PORK RIBS RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
SMOKED RIBS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
TENDER GRILLED SPARE RIBS RECIPE - MASHED
BARBECUE RIBS | PORK RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
FANTASTIC PORK SPARE RIBS - KAMADO JOE
DISCOVER SMOKED PORKSPARE RIBS RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
EASY TWO-INGREDIENT PORK SPARE RIBS RECIPE - DELISHABLY
BARBECUE RIBS RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
OVEN BBQ PORK SPARE RIBS - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
OVEN BAKED TERIYAKI SPARE RIBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SPARERIB DRY RUB RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
INSTANT POT RIBS (EASY, TENDER, TASTY) | TESTED BY AMY + JACKY
BARBECUED RIBS (THE BEST) - RICARDO
EASY BBQ SPARE RIBS - OH SWEET BASIL
EASY OVEN BAKED RIBS (SPARERIBS, BABY BACK, OR ST. LOUIS-STYLE)
SIMPLE SMOKED RIBS RECIPE - TRAEGER GRILLS®
EASY BAKED RIBS - HOW TO MAKE JUICY RIBS IN THE OVEN
You'll also love