HOMEMADE ALMOND BUTTER
This homemade almond butter couldn't be easier and beats store-bought by a mile. Roasting the almonds gives it an unbelievably rich and toasted flavor. The amount of honey we specify adds a luscious hint of sweetness, but you can always leave it out or add more depending on your taste.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the almonds on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, shaking the pan halfway through, until golden and fragrant, about 8 minutes. Transfer the almonds to a food processor and add 1/2 teaspoon salt, then process until it is a smooth paste, about 5 minutes. Add the honey and continue to process until combined. With the machine still running, slowly drizzle in 2 tablespoons oil. Thin if desired with the remaining tablespoon oil.
YUMMY BRANDY BUTTER
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter until it is really soft and light. Gradually blend in the castor sugar and brown sugar, then finally mix in the brandy. Spoon into a ramekin or small dish, and rough up the top. Cover with plastic wrap, and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.2 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 83.8 mg, Sugar 19.2 g
SOFT ALMOND BRANDY BUTTER
In the UK it's almost compulsory to serve Brandy Butter as an accompaniment to mince pies and Christmas pudding. This recipe was included in a Sainsbury's magazine Christmas supplement (December 1998), but don't just wait for Christmas; this is lovely at any time of year, especially with hot or cold apple pies and fruit crumbles. Go on, treat yourself! Recipe Posted for Zaar World Tour 2005.
Provided by Mrs B
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy, until the mix is almost white in colour, (keep whisking, then whisk some more).
- Ad the brandy (or rum), almonds, grated zest and orange flower water and fold through the butter mix.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332.4, Fat 25, SaturatedFat 10.4, Cholesterol 40.6, Sodium 2.3, Carbohydrate 22.7, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 19.8, Protein 4.2
Not just for Christmas pud, our easy brandy butter goes perfectly with mince pies or spread over toasted panettone for a luxurious seasonal treat
Provided by Good Food team
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla together until pale, then whisk in the brandy, one tbsp at a time, until you are pleased with the taste. Scrape into a serving bowl and chill for 1 hr or for up to 3 days, before serving. Freeze for up to a month.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294 calories, Fat 21 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 23 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 23 grams sugar, Sodium 0.46 milligram of sodium
ALMOND BRANDY COOKIE
- 1.Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- 2.In a large mixing bowl, cream together eggs, sugar, and butter.
- 3.In another bowl mix together flour and baking powder. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and stir in anise seed, vanilla, brandy and chopped almonds.
- 4.Separate the dough into 4 balls. Roll the dough into a roll about 1-inch across. Then cut the dough every 1/2-inch to make bars 1-inch by 1/2-inch wide. For a more "log-like" cookie, cut each cookie in half, prior to baking them. Although the recipe says to divide the dough I found it just as easy to use a small scoop to put then on the cookie sheet and cook them for 10 minutes.
- 5.Place on a greased and floured baking sheet with 1/2-inch in between cookies.
- 6.Bake for 15 minutes, or until done. Remove from oven. Will look similar to shortbread but much lighter and cake-like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126, Fat 4.4, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 19.2, Sodium 71.5, Carbohydrate 19.2, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 12.6, Protein 1.7
More about "soft almond brandy butter recipes"
SOFT ALMOND BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES - WILL COOK FOR …
BRANDY BUTTER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND BUTTER - COOKIE AND KATE
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND BUTTER (SMOOTH OR CRUNCHY!)
SOFT AND CHEWY ALMOND BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
11 WAYS TO USE ALMOND BUTTER | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST POWDERED ALMOND BUTTER RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY 3 INGREDIENT SOFT ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES
SOFT AND CHEWY ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES | FARM TABLE RECIPES
MARY BERRY'S BRANDY BUTTER RECIPE - BBC FOOD
FUDGY ALMOND BUTTER BROWNIES - SOMETHING NUTRITIOUS
ALMOND BUTTER SPARKLE COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
SOFT AND CHEWY ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES | HEATHER LIKES FOOD
HOMEMADE RAW CREAMY ALMOND BUTTER - EATING BY ELAINE
EASY HOMEMADE ALMOND BUTTER - INSPIRED TASTE
THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES (EASY RECIPE!)
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE ALMOND BUTTER - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
15 EASY ALMOND BUTTER RECIPES! - ONE GREEN PLANET
SOFT & CRISPY OATMEAL ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES - LINDSAY PLESKOT, RD
HOMEMADE ALMOND BUTTER RECIPE - LITTLE SPOON FARM
ALMOND BISCOTTI RECIPE (CRISPY & DUNKABLE!) - GONNA WANT SECONDS
ALMOND BRANDY BUTTER ICING – PHILLIPPA'S BAKERY
SIMPLY DELICIOUS: 75 ALMOND BUTTER RECIPES EVERYONE SHOULD TRY
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND BUTTER - WITH 4 FLAVOR IDEAS - SIMPLY QUINOA
BRANDY GARLIC BUTTER RECIPE - SAVORY EXPERIMENTS
HOW TO SOFTEN ALMOND BUTTER - RICHARD PANTRY
EASY HOMEMADE ALMOND BUTTER RECIPE - LITTLE SUNNY …
ALMOND BUTTER BARS- JUST 5 INGREDIENTS! - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
SOFT ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE AND SEA SALT - RECIPE …
TRADITIONAL IRISH BRANDY BUTTER - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
HOMEMADE ALMOND BUTTER (EASY RECIPE!) - HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
HARD SAUCE (BRANDY BUTTER) - THE DARING GOURMET
SOFT BAKED ALMOND BUTTER BANANA OAT BARS - LOVE & ZEST
EPICURUS.COM RECIPES | BRANDY AND ALMOND BUTTER
GUEST POST: BRANDY ALMOND POUND CAKE BY JESSICA OF ... - LOVE AND …
NIGEL SLATER'S CLASSIC BRANDY BUTTER RECIPE - THE GUARDIAN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make soft and chewy almond butter cookies?Soft and chewy almond butter cookies that are soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside! Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer beat together the butter and almond butter until smooth. Add sugars, beating until fluffy followed by the milk, vanilla, and egg.
What can I do with brandy butter?Try this easy recipe for traditional brandy butter; perfect for slathering over mince pies or Christmas pudding. Read more about sharing. Cream together the butter and the icing sugar. Beat in the boiling water and brandy until smooth. Chill until needed and serve with mince pies or Christmas pudding.
How to make Christmas pudding with brandy and butter?Method. 1 Cream together the butter and the icing sugar. 2 Beat in the boiling water and brandy until smooth. 3 Chill until needed and serve with mince pies or Christmas pudding.
Can you cook with almond butter until it runs dry?Not to mention, almond butter comes in roasted and raw versions, so you can choose between a toasty taste (similar to peanut butter) or a more delicate flavor, respectively. Regardless, these recipes using almond butter will convince you to cook with it until your jar runs dry.