THAI NOODLES WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
This is a recipe that I've tweeked and adjusted to yield a warm noodle side-dish. It can also stand alone as a main dish. It's quick and easy and full of flavor! I serve it with Chicken Satay. Leftovers are yummy hot or cold.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by jenpalombi
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add 2 TBSP sesame oil and toss to coat.
- Set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 TBSP sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Add green onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger.
- Saute until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well.
- Simmer sauce 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- Transfer to platter and serve warm.
- Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
- Yields 8 side dish servings or 4 main dish servings.
- **Chili-Garlicsauce can be increased or decreased depending on how spicy you like your dish.
- As written, this recipe has some heat, but is still edible for my toddler son.
SPICY THAI PEANUT SAUCE
This peanut sauce is very flavorful, with lemon, ginger, and quite a bit of heat. It's good with satays, stir-frys, rice bowls, or good as a dip. Don't be afraid to add more or less of the spices, just add to taste! Store in the fridge up to one week.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Genevieve
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat vegetable oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic and ginger in hot oil until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add hot water, peanut butter, and lemon juice to the saucepan; stir until smooth. Stir chili sauce, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce into the peanut butter mixture.
- Reduce heat to low and cook sauce at a simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add red pepper flakes; stir.
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
One of the best recipes for peanut sauce I have tried! This goes great with grilled meats, especially on grilled chicken skewers, on noodles, even used as a salad dressing for spinach salad!. You won't be able to keep your spoon out of the jar, it is that good LOL! This peanut sauce is of a thinner consistency, if you want a thicker sauce, then add in more peanut butter and reduce the water just slightly. This can be made up to 3 days in advance. Kikkoman Thai-Style chili sauce can be found in any Asian section of major grocery stores, I purchase mine at Safeway stores in the Asian section, but you can use any brand of Thai chili sauce for this. You can use about 1/2 - 1 teaspoon (or to taste) red pepper flakes in place of the chili sauce. This recipe may be cut in half to make 2 cups.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4 cups (approx)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a saucepan heat oil over medium heat and sauté the scallions, garlic and ginger (about 1 minute).
- Add/stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, stirring.
- Simmer the sauce until smooth, then cool to room temperature.
- *NOTE* If you are refrigerating the sauce, and you find that the sauce is too thick after chilling, stir in a couple of tablespoons of hot water and stir until combined, adding more hot water until the sauce is of the right consistency.
- This sauce is best served at room temperature.
COLD NOODLE SALAD WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
Soba, Japanese buckwheat noodles, are ideal for salads because they taste particularly great when served cold. Crunchy vegetables are highlighted here, adding lots of crisp, fresh texture. Substitute with any raw vegetables you have on hand, such as cabbage, carrot, fennel, asparagus, broccoli or cauliflower. The spicy peanut sauce is very adaptable: If you don't want to use peanut butter, you can use any nut or seed butter, like cashew, almond, sunflower or even tahini. Both the soba and the peanut sauce can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge overnight, but wait to combine them until you are ready to eat for the best texture and consistency. The peanut sauce thickens as it sits, so add a tablespoon or two of water to loosen it up, if necessary.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Hetty McKinnon
Categories dinner, weekday, noodles, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Add the soba, stir to prevent sticking, and cook according to package instructions until just tender. Rinse under cold water until the noodles are completely cold.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, lime juice, sesame oil, chile oil or hot sauce, and garlic. Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and whisk until the sauce is a pourable consistency. Taste and add more chile oil or hot sauce as desired; set aside.
- Cut the zucchini or cucumber and radishes into 1/8-inch thick slices, then cut into thin matchsticks. Slice the peppers into 1/8-inch pieces. Place them all in a large bowl.
- Loosen the soba noodles by running them under some water, then allow to drain again. Add them to the vegetables, add the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil and toss to combine.
- When you are ready to serve, drizzle with spicy peanut sauce and top with peanuts, scallions and cilantro. Serve immediately, with lime wedges alongside.
COLD SESAME NOODLES WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine peanut butter, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, and garlic in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drain pasta and rinse under cold water. Add to the sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion.
- Refrigerate until cold, at least 30 minutes.
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield about 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk together the peanut butter, hoisin, soy sauce, sriracha, lime juice and garlic in a medium bowl. Whisk in 4 tablespoons water. The sauce should be a thick enough to coat the back of a spoon but still drip off lightly. Add another tablespoon or two of water if the sauce needs thinning.
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
- In a small saucepan cook garlic and red pepper flakes in oil over moderate heat, stirring, until garlic is golden. Whisk in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, whisking. Simmer sauce, whisking, until thickened, about 1 minute. Sauce may be made 3 days ahead and chilled, covered.
- Serve sauce warm or at room temperature.
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
- In a saucepan heat oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking and cook scallions, garlic and ginger, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer, stirring. Simmer sauce, stirring, until smooth and cool to room temperature. Sauce may be made up to 3 days ahead and chilled, covered. If sauce is too thick after chilling, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons hot water until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Serve sauce with grilled poultry or meat, on noodles, or as a dressing for spinach salad.
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion sauces condiments-etc fruit asian easy beginner-cook dinner-party holiday-event vegan vegetarian nuts stove-top dietary spicy inexpensive brunch taste-mood equipment
People also searched
More recipes about "spicy peanut sauce recipes"
THE BEST THAI PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE - FOX AND BRIAR
2020-02-20 · All you need to do is whisk together peanut butter with soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and water. This is a …
- Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. I normally use 2 tablespoons for a sauce and up to four if using it for a dressing.
RECIPE: SPICY PEANUT SAUCE – HEALTH ESSENTIALS FROM ...
2019-03-21 · Directions: Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger, garlic and green onions and cook, stirring till fragrant, about 1 minute, taking …
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT SAUCE | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
2019-07-19 · Origin of Peanut Sauce. Although commonly associated with Thai cuisine, peanut sauce actually originated in Indonesia ().What Americans know as peanut sauce is more commonly referred to as satay sauce …
- To a medium mixing bowl add (starting with the amount at the lower end of the measurement range where applicable) peanut butter, tamari (or soy sauce or coconut aminos), maple syrup, lime juice, chili sauce (or chili or red pepper), and whisk to combine. Add water a little at a time until a thick but pourable sauce is achieved.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more maple syrup for sweetness, chili garlic sauce (or red chili or red pepper) for heat, lime juice for acidity, or tamari for saltiness. If your sauce has become too thin, add more nut butter. If it's too thick, thin with more water. For a fun flavor twist, add some fresh grated ginger to taste.
- Perfect for salads, spring rolls, noodle dishes, and more! Pairings linked above. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
THAI CHICKEN SATAY WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
2016-06-03 · To prepare peanut sauce: Whisk peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and red pepper until smooth. Step 3 Preheat grill to high. Thread each chicken tender onto a …
- To prepare chicken: Whisk 3 tablespoons lime juice, oil, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, fish sauce and 1/2 teaspoon red pepper in a shallow dish until combined; add chicken and turn to coat. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- To prepare peanut sauce: Whisk peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and red pepper until smooth.
- Preheat grill to high. Thread each chicken tender onto a wooden skewer. Grill until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, about 3 minutes per side. Serve warm or chilled with Spicy Peanut Sauce.
NOT-SPICY ASIAN PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE FOR KIDS - YOUR KID'S ...
2012-07-30 · Isaac likes a lot of flavor and peanut butter (see my note below on feeding peanut butter to kids under 2) so I thought I would try an Asian peanut sauce, problem is they are virtually all spicy, really spicy. I adapted a recipe I found on Good Earth Peanuts. This recipe …
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE | THIS SAVORY VEGAN
2018-04-16 · Instructions. Add peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, jalapeño and sriracha to a blender or food processor. Blend on high, adding water as needed, until smooth and …
- Add peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, jalapeño and sriracha to a blender or food processor.
EASY SPICY PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE - SOUTHERN & MODERN
2020-10-11 · Easy Spicy Peanut Sauce Recipe. This versatile sauce is delicious with spring and summer rolls, and it's also great with salads, satay, and more. Make sure to season it to taste, as it's …
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD ...
2018-06-19 · Add the peanut butter, ketchup and 1/2 cup water and stir until combined. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Serve warm or room temperature. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. …
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat, add the cayenne and garlic and cook, stirring, until just golden, about 1 minute. Add the peanut butter, ketchup and 1/2 cup water and stir until combined. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Serve warm or room temperature.
EASY SPICY PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | LOVE VEGAN LIVING
2020-12-11 · This is the easiest and tastiest spicy peanut sauce recipe, and in my opinion it’s also the best, because it takes so little effort and can be made in just a few minutes. There are lots of other sauces which I love to make, like the essential cashew sauce in all its glorious forms, or a homemade vegan pesto or an instant carrot sauce…
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE - THE HIDDEN VEGGIES
2021-06-27 · Instructions Add all of the ingredients to a bowl or measuring container and stir with a fork or small whisk. Stir for about 1-2 minutes until all of the ingredients are incorporated and it becomes a …
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl or measuring container and stir with a fork or small whisk. Stir for about 1-2 minutes until all of the ingredients are incorporated and it becomes a smooth sauce.
PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
2015-06-23 · Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce over Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Rice; Summer Rolls with Spicy Peanut Sauce; Crunchy Thai Peanut & Quinoa Salad; Peanut Sauce Tips. I love this sauce the way it’s written below, but feel free to play around with it. For a more traditional Thai peanut sauce…
- In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup or medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients until well blended. If your peanut butter is particularly thick, you may need to use the full 4 tablespoons of water to thin out the mixture (or more, if necessary).
- Feel free to adjust to taste here—for example, sometimes I want my sauce more savory and add another clove of garlic, or a little sweeter, so I add extra honey.
- If you’re serving the sauce as a party dip, transfer it to a serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped peanuts and red pepper flakes for some visual interest!
THE BEST SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
2020-01-08 · To a bowl add in the creamy peanut butter. Next, add in the Low Sodium soy sauce. Follow that up with the Rice Wine Vinegar and Sesame oil. Drizzle in the Sriracha (per your heat preference).
SWEET AND SPICY PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2015-06-23 · Recipes; Sweet and Spicy Peanut Sauce; Sweet and Spicy Peanut Sauce. Rating: Unrated. Be the first to rate & review! Stir into ground turkey for a savory burger, or toss with rice noodles and thinly sliced veggies for an Indonesian-style salad. By Katie Barreira. Recipe by Cooking Light August 2015 Save Pin Print More. Facebook Tweet Email Send Text Message. Gallery. Read the full recipe …
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
2005-06-01 · Combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, oil, vinegar, lemongrass, chile sauce, half of the cilantro, and half of the mint in a mini or standard food processor.
THAI PEANUT SAUCE - CHEFS TRICKS
This recipe makes a spicy peanut dipping sauce that’s perfect for spring rolls, lettuce wraps, veggies, chicken, shrimp, tofu, tempeh, and more. In fact, it goes with anything that needs a punch of flavor from a spicy peanut butter sauce. This spicy peanut sauce is also good as a marinade, a salad dressing, with chicken satay or pad Thai, or ...
See details ››
RECIPE: SUMMER ROLL WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
2020-06-16 · Summer Roll with Spicy Peanut Sauce. Makes 8 rolls. Ingredients. For the spicy peanut sauce: 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (peanuts as only ingredient) 2 tablespoons rice vinegar; 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce; 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes; 1 to 2 tablespoons water, to thin out the sauce, if necessary; For the filling: 3 ounces cellophane noodles (also called bean threads) 1 ...
See details ››
THAI PEANUT SAUCE - FOOD-TRAILS
2021-08-02 · The Best Thai Peanut Sauce Recipe | How to make best Thai Peanut Sauce/Dip. Thai Peanut Sauce is an easy peasy and so quick to make, rich and creamy sauce from Thai Cuisine.. Made with just 5 ingredients, make this lip smacking Thai Peanut sauce is perfect side with grilled veggies or Thai inspired rolls and wraps.
See details ››
WHOLE WHEAT PASTA WITH CUCUMBER AND SPICY PEANUT SAUCE
Tops Friendly Markets provides groceries to your local community. Enjoy your shopping experience when you visit our supermarket.
See details ››
SPICY PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Recipes; Spicy Peanut Sauce; Spicy Peanut Sauce. Rating: Unrated. Be the first to rate & review! Notes: Serve as a dipping sauce for beef, chicken, and shrimp satay and to spoon onto vegetables for satay. If making sauce up to 2 days ahead, cover and chill; reheat in a microwave oven or stir over low heat. If sauce has thickened or looks slightly curdled, stir in a little water. Prepared Asian ...
See details ››