- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Cook the spinach according to the package directions, drain well and place in a mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of melted butter, the cream cheese and lemon juice and blend well with a fork.
- Scatter the artichoke quarters evenly over the bottom of the greased casserole dish. Cover with the spinach mixture and smooth the top.
- Cover the top with the Ritz crumbs, drizzle with 1 tablespoon melted butter and bake on the middle rack until bubbly in the center and lightly browned on the top, about 25 minutes. Cool about 5 minutes and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 157, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 11 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 6 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 235 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams, TransFat 0 grams
ARTICHOKE SPINACH CASSEROLE
Although he isn't a fan of spinach, my husband loves this dish. The combination of ingredients may sound unusual, but the flavors meld well. It's an excellent side vegetable for a formal dinner. -Judy Johnson, Missoula, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large skillet, cook mushrooms and broth over medium heat until tender, about 3 minutes. Remove mushrooms with a slotted spoon and set aside. , Whisk flour and milk until smooth; add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms. , Place half of the sliced artichoke hearts in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the spinach mixture. Repeat layers. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper; dollop over casserole. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 249mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
AMAZING SPINACH ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE
This is a family favorite...spinach, fresh mushrooms, artichokes and cheeses make up a mouth-watering side dish that is creamy and delicious. This recipe has a lot of steps, but it is relatively easy and is well worth it. If you are a garlic lover, add an additional clove or two of pressed garlic to the mixture without roasting it first. This is my most requested vegetable casserole recipe, and it is a Thanksgiving favorite.
Provided by mharbold
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place garlic cloves in a small oven-safe dish, and roast in the preheated oven until softened and fragrant, about 20 minutes. Set roasted garlic cloves aside to cool.
- Place the spinach in a large mixing bowl, and stir in the artichoke hearts.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the mushrooms until softened, about 10 minutes. Mix in the green onions, and cook and stir until onions are soft, about 5 more minutes. Transfer the mushrooms, green onions, and butter from the skillet into the bowl with spinach mixture.
- Remove cream cheese from wrapping, place into a microwave-safe bowl, and cook in the microwave until warm and very soft, about 1 1/2 minutes. Stir the softened cream cheese into the spinach mixture, and add the sour cream, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt, and lemon juice. Squeeze the roasted garlic out of the garlic skins, and mix thoroughly into the spinach mixture. Spoon the casserole into a round 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Spread French-fried onion rings over the top, return to the oven, and bake until the onion rings are lightly browned, 5 to 10 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327.1 calories, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 36.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 6.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 678 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
MOMMA'S ARTICHOKE HEARTS AND MUSHROOM BAKE
If it's a stuffed artichoke, it must be Christmas! I remember the traditional holiday menu called for stuffed artichokes. Preparation was an ordeal so, as Momma grew in years and wisdom, she came up with this alternative. (it's easier to eat too) Between you and me, it tastes even better when it rests, so don't be afraid to assemble it ahead of time. It's a great vegetable casserole on its own; a vegetarian's delight. Easy to do and a real crowd pleaser ... enjoy!
Provided by Gingerbee
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Drain artichoke liquid and slice hearts in quarters.
- Clean and slice mushrooms.
- Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil at the bottom of a covered casserole dish.
- Arrange the artichoke hearts on the bottom and top with a layer of sliced mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Top with 1/4 of the breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil onto the breadcrumbs and repeat the layers again.
- Finish the top layer of breadcrumbs with the remaining oil and top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cover and brown the top until golden in color and serve.
SPINACH MUSHROOM & ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease 13x 9 x 2 pan.
- in skillet heat butter, onions, garlic, saute, add mushrooms, cook til soft, remove from heat put in bowl, add spinach, artichokes, cheeses, mushrooms, mix.
- mix eggs w/nutmeg in small bowl, add to mix.
- Place in casserole dish, sprinkle w/breadcrumbs.
- sprinkle w/parm cheese, bake 45-50 minutes.
SPINACH, MUSHROOM, AND ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Lightly grease a 9"x13" pan with 2 tsp butter, and set aside. In a large skillet, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp of pepper. cook, stirring until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and cook until they give up their liquid, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, mushroom mixture, ricotta, jack, and feta, and toss to combine. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, nutmet, remaining 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper. Add to the spinach mixture. Add the bread crumbs and mix well. Transfre to prepared baking dish and top with layer of parmesan. Bake until casserole is frim and the top is golden, about 45-50 minutes. Serves 10-12.
More about "spinach mushroom artichoke casserole recipes"
ONE POT CREAMY SPINACH MUSHROOM ARTICHOKE CHICKEN | THE ...
4.1/5 (9)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 6Calories 339 per serving
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add the butter and cook the chicken until golden brown and no longer pink. Add the olive oil and cook the garlic, and mushrooms until tender. Add in the artichokes and flour and cook for another minute.
- Slowly add the chicken broth, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and whisk until incorporated. Add the penne and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Remove from the heat and parmesan cheese and spinach and stir until the spinach starts to wilt. Serve immediately.
VEGAN SPINACH & ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE WITH WHITE BEANS ...
5/5 (29)Category MainCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
- Add the coconut milk, broth, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt to a medium pot and bring to a boil over high heat. While the liquid heats, add the beans, artichoke hearts, drained spinach, shallot, garlic, and uncooked rice to the casserole dish. Mix them around and spread evenly across the bottom of the casserole with a spatula.
- Once the liquid comes to a boil, carefully pour it over the casserole and cover with a layer of parchment paper (optional) followed by a layer of aluminum foil (not optional). Place in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes, then uncover. Divide into serving bowls and top with vegan parmesan, or as desired. Leftovers will last in the fridge for up to 5 days, or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
SPINACH-ARTICHOKE STRATA RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
Servings 9Calories 281 per servingTotal Time 9 hrs 20 mins
- Remove from pan. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 2 garlic cloves; cook, stirring often, 30 seconds.
SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE WONDERPOT - BUDGET BYTES
4.1/5 (110)Total Time 25 minsServings 6Calories 372 per serving
- Rinse the mushrooms to remove any dirt or debris, then slice them thinly. Drain the can of artichoke hearts and roughly chop them into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the onion and garlic (you can mince the garlic and dice the onion if you don't like large pieces).
- Place the vegetable broth, olive oil, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, onions, and garlic in a large pot. Break the fettuccine in half and add it to the pot along with the oregano, thyme, and some freshly cracked pepper (10-15 cranks of a pepper mill). Push the ingredients down under the broth as much as possible. Place a lid on the pot and bring it up to a rolling boil over high heat.
- As soon as it reaches a boil, stir the pot to evenly distribute the ingredients and prevent the pasta from sticking. Turn the heat down to low so that the pot is simmering. Allow the pot to simmer, with the lid on, stirring every couple of minutes, for 10-15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed. Make sure the broth is simmering the entire time, turning the heat up slightly, if needed, to maintain a simmer.
- Once the pasta is cooked through, add the spinach and stir it into the pasta, allowing the heat to wilt the spinach (if using frozen, stir until the heat has thawed the spinach).
ARTICHOKE & SPINACH CASSEROLE - SHERRY BABY RECIPES
ARTICHOKE, MUSHROOM, AND SPINACH CASSEROLE RECIPE ...
Servings 6Calories 536 per servingTotal Time 45 mins
SPINACH, MUSHROOM & ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE - BIGOVEN
Reviews 1Servings 12Cuisine Not SetCategory Side Dish
ONE POT MUSHROOM SPINACH ARTICHOKE PASTA - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.7/5 (12)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 6
HEALTHY SPINACH ARTICHOKE CHICKEN CASSEROLE - ALL ...
SPINACH CASSEROLE RECIPES AND SIMILAR PRODUCTS AND ...
SPINACH AND MUSHROOM BREAKFAST CASSEROLE AND SIMILAR ...
SPINACH MUSHROOM EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES AND SIMILAR ...
KETO ARTICHOKE SPINACH CHICKEN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SPINACH AND MUSHROOM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SPINACH, MUSHROOM, AND ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE RECIPE
SPINACH, MUSHROOM, AND ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE | EMERILS.COM
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH ARTICHOKE MUSHROOM STRATA - LIVEBEST
SPINACH MUSHROOM ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE RECIPES
RECIPE FOR SPINACH ARTICHOKE SOUP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SPINACH ARTICHOKE CASSEROLE SOUTHERN LIVING RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook spinach with artichoke hearts and mushrooms?Directions. Place the spinach in a large mixing bowl, and stir in the artichoke hearts. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the mushrooms until softened, about 10 minutes. Mix in the green onions, and cook and stir until onions are soft, about 5 more minutes. Transfer the mushrooms, green onions,...
How do you make a spinach and artichoke casserole?Butter a shallow 2-quart casserole. Cook the spinach according to the package directions, drain well and place in a mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of melted butter, the cream cheese and lemon juice and blend well with a fork. Scatter the artichoke quarters evenly over the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
How long does one pot mushroom spinach artichoke pasta take to cook?One Pot Mushroom Spinach Artichoke Pasta Yield:6 servings prep time:5 minutes cook time:20 minutes total time:25 minutes Simple, flavorful, hearty, and just 25 min from start to finish. And just one single pot! What more do you need? Print Recipe One Pot Mushroom Spinach Artichoke Pasta 5 minutes20 minutes Chungah Rhee Ingredients:
How to cook garlic and artichokes in the oven?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place garlic cloves in a small oven-safe dish, and roast in the preheated oven until softened and fragrant, about 20 minutes. Set roasted garlic cloves aside to cool. Place the spinach in a large mixing bowl, and stir in the artichoke hearts.