STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine sausage, 1 cup shredded cheese, ricotta cheese, onions and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Brush tops of mushroom caps with oil; place, top-sides down, in shallow baking pan.
- Top with sausage mixture. Drizzle with vinegar, if desired. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202 calories, Carbohydrate 8.2 g, Cholesterol 30.1 mg, Fat 14.9 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 10.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 286.7 mg, Sugar 3 g
SPINACH STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brush both sides of each portobello mushroom cap with Italian dressing. Arrange mushroom on a baking sheet, gill sides up.
- Bake mushrooms in the preheated oven until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain any juice that has formed in the mushrooms.
- Beat egg, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Stir spinach, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, 3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, and 3 tablespoons bread crumbs into the eggs until evenly mixed.
- Divide spinach mixture over mushroom caps; sprinkle mushrooms with remaining 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon bread crumbs. Return mushrooms to the oven.
- Continue baking until topping is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168.2 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 70.4 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 11.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 590.5 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
This meaty mushroom creates a perfect marriage with creamy goat cheese. For a savory variation, try feta or herbed cream cheese. Mike Bass, Alvin, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Remove stems from mushrooms (discard or save for another use). Place mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese. Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips. Sprinkle with pepper; drizzle with oil. , Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 110mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
Portobello mushrooms are a great option for a vegan or vegetarian main course, because they are large enough to fill a plate, and can be stuffed with a variety of flavors. For reader Dianne Wenz of West Orange, small stuffed mushrooms were always a holiday side dish -- until the year she decided not to serve them. "I didn't make them one year, thinking no one would notice, but my dinner guests were disappointed that they were missing from the holiday table," said Ms. Wenz. "To make up for it, the following year I made jumbo portobellos stuffed with beans, spinach, and I made them the star attraction of the meal."
Provided by Tara Parker-Pope
Categories main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the mushroom caps on it, upside down. Whisk together 3 teaspoons olive oil with the balsamic vinegar, ¼ teaspoon sea salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Brush the mushrooms with the mixture and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until tender.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining olive oil and cook the shallots for 5 minutes, until beginning to brown. Add the garlic and rosemary and cook for another minute or two. Stir in the spinach and broth. Remove from heat as soon as the spinach begins to wilt.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shallot-spinach mixture, beans, parsley, breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast and the remaining sea salt and pepper. Divide the mixture among the mushrooms. Sprinkle the tops with some extra breadcrumbs and nutritional yeast for more crunch, if desired. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until heated throughout. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 227, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 33 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 15 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 297 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 0 grams
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Remove the stem and gills from the mushroom. I use a spoon to scoop them out.
- Brush the mushrooms with balsamic vinegar.
- Heat olive oil in a small saute pan. Add the onions and garlic. Cook until tender. Add in peppers. Cook until tender.
- Add in tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach wilted and "cooked.".
- Divide the filling and stuff the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on the top and add Italian seasoning. Top with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about ten minutes or until the cheese is melted. (At the end, I put the oven to broil and let the cheese golden).
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
A recipe from my Timeless Recipes cookbook. A rich crab & artichoke stuffed portobello. This would be a great entertaining dish to wow your guests!
Provided by DailyInspiration
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Marinate the mushrooms in the vinegar mixture for 20 minutes. Combine the crab meat, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Remove the mushrooms from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill the mushrooms over hot coals until they begin to get soft. Place them stem side up on a baking sheet. Cut each tomato into 5 slices and arrange on top of the mushrooms. Divide the crab mixture evenly and place firmly on top of the tomatoes. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender and the stuffing is heated through. Prep time includes marinating time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331.3, Fat 20, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 55.5, Sodium 845.6, Carbohydrate 20.7, Fiber 7.3, Sugar 8.8, Protein 19.2
CLAM-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 9x13-inch pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Use a dry vegetable brush or paper towel to lightly scrub mushrooms to remove any dirt. Separate stems from mushroom caps. Use a small spoon to carefully scoop out the dark mushroom gills to make more room for the stuffing; discard gills. Chop mushroom stems finely and set aside.
- Place remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and heat over medium heat for a few minutes. Add garlic and mushroom stems and cook, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn off heat. Add clams, panko, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, parsley, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Fill mushroom caps with the mixture and place in the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sizzling, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.8 calories, Carbohydrate 9 g, Cholesterol 15.9 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 8.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 120.1 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH SPINACH AND FETA
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line two 9x13-inch baking pans with parchment paper.
- Place 2 mushroom caps in each prepared baking pan. Place 2 tablespoons feta cheese in each cap, then top with 1/4 cup spinach and 2 more tablespoons feta. Layer tomato slices over top, sprinkle with garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.9 calories, Carbohydrate 31.1 g, Cholesterol 33.4 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 9 g, Protein 18.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 463.2 mg
More about "stuffed portobello mushrooms recipes"
TOP 11 STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms. Clean and chop off the stems of 18 large mushrooms. Sautee stems and green onions and combine with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian herbs, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cheese and Herb Stuffed Portobello. These grilled portobello mushrooms are perfect for a summer party and can be a main dish for vegetarians or vegan guests (if you skip the butter and replace cheese with vegan cheese).
- Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms. French Boursin cheese binds together a creamy filling of breadcrumbs, onions, peppers, and artichokes in this recipe. For a gluten-free variation, cook and salt 1/2 cup of quick oats and mix in the mixture as you'd do with breadcrumbs.
10 BEST HEALTHY STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST BAKED STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPES
10 BEST STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPES | YUMMLY
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - RICARDO
5/5 (48)Total Time 50 minsCategory AppetizersPublished 2008-11-28
- Remove and finely chop the mushroom stems. Set aside. Using a spoon, scrape out the gills (the black part on the underside of the mushroom cap) and discard. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or freezer bag, combine all the ingredients. Add the mushroom caps and coat well. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until browned. Add the chopped mushroom stems, asparagus, bell pepper and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes. Add the broth. Bring to a boil and reduce until almost dry. Add the croutons and mix well. Set aside.
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - JO COOKS
4.4/5 (183)Total Time 45 minsCategory Appetizer, Side DishPublished 2021-03-21
- Prep the mushrooms: Carefully remove stems from mushrooms, reserve and chop the stems for the stuffing. Place the mushrooms stem side down onto a baking pan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the water leaks out of them. Remove from the oven and using paper towels soak up excess water. Set aside.
- Make the filling: In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and garlic and saute for a couple minutes until the onion is translucent. Add the green pepper and spinach to the skillet and cook for a couple more minutes, until the spinach wilts. Add tomatoes, goat cheese, salt, pepper, mushrooms stems, hot sauce and breadcrumbs. Stir and cook for an additional couple minutes.
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
- Preheat broiler, setting the temperature to high. Set an oven rack in the middle of the oven (you don't want the mushrooms too close to the heating element for this recipe). Line a broiler-safe rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel. Gently twist off or the stem of each mushroom. Holding each mushroom in one hand, use a spoon to gently scrape out the gills.
- Spray the mushroom caps with olive oil cooking spray on both sides. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Broil 5 minutes on each side, or until just tender.
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS (BEST EVER!) – A COUPLE COOKS
- Clean the portobello mushrooms and remove the stems. Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet gill side up. Drizzle the tops with the olive oil and use your hands to rub on the bottoms. Sprinkle with about 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt divided among the mushroom caps. Place the baking sheet in the oven and roast for 15 minutes until tender. Once baked, drain the caps of the excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, thaw the spinach. Use a strainer to squeeze out as much moisture as possible. Mince the shallot. Thinly slice the green onions. Roughly chop the artichokes. In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, shallot, green onions, and artichokes with the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, garlic powder, kosher salt and several grinds black pepper.
12 EASY PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
- Portabella Mushroom Fries. Instead of having your portobello mushroom plain, try slicing them up and then bread them and make your own fries. This deep-fried version of portobello really adds a different texture and flavor that you can’t get from the original recipe and it never hurts to throw in some minced garlic.
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. The classic stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe will never let you down. These mushrooms give the meat-eater a hearty meal while still allowing your vegetarian friends to get in on the action too.
- Black Bean & Portobello Burrito. Burritos are well known for having a ton of different ingredients that go well together and adding portobello mushrooms really takes it over the top.
THE BEST EVER STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to chicken and season with salt & pepper. Bake for 15 minutes until chicken is just barely cooked through. Let cool then shred or chop into small pieces.
- While chicken is cooking in the oven, de-stem and scrape out the portobellos, reserving inside mushroom gills and disposing of stems.
- Add mushroom gills to a large bowl and toss with cooked chicken, red pepper, red onion, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt & pepper, parsley and half the cheese. Change oven temperature to 350 F.
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STUFFED
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STUFFED
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
- Mix together the peppers, tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper and put in a baking dish and put in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, put the mushrooms on a plate and put the pepper and tomato mixture on top. Sprinkle over the feta and basil and serve.
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH CRISPY GOAT CHEESE - A …
- Roast the Portobello Mushrooms: Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C) with a rack in the center position. Lightly spray or brush a standard sheet pan with olive oil. Distribute the portobello mushrooms, stem side up, on the baking sheet and brush or spray lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 25 minutes (*this time will vary depending on the size of your mushrooms, check after 10 minutes or so to be sure), or until tender. If any moisture collects in the mushroom caps, carefully drain and discard. Set mushrooms aside on a large plate as you prepare the filling and crispy panko breadcrumb topping.
- Prepare the Sautéed Spinach: Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the sliced shallots and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, or until soft and translucent. Add the baby spinach, increase the heat to medium-high. Sauté until just wilted, stirring continuously. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Prepare the Crispy Breadcrumb Topping: Melt the butter in a small sauté pan over medium heat. Once the butter is just beginning to sizzle, add the chopped shallots and a pinch of salt and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Add the panko breadcrumbs and minced garlic, and toast for three to four minutes, stirring constantly to prevent the breadcrumbs from burning, or until the breadcrumbs are very light golden in color. Transfer to a shallow bow and season to taste with salt and pepper.
KETO STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE - BLONDELISH.COM
- Peel the outside skin as it may contain dirt. Most recipes require removing the gills but I like to keep them for a richer flavor.
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - MAY I HAVE THAT RECIPE?
- Remove stems from mushrooms and using a small spoon carefully scrape the gills of the mushrooms making sure the mushrooms don't break. You are creating a cavity for the mushroom stuffing
- Brush each portobello mushroom top with some olive oil and place the stem down on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Wrap the unpeeled garlic cloves with aluminum foil and place them on the baking sheet next to the portobello mushrooms. Bake for 12 minutes for regular size portobello and 15 minutes for extra-large portobello mushrooms.
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - THE STATEN ISLAND FAMILY
- 2)Wipe mushrooms with damp paper towel/Carefully snap off stem/Scrape out the gills gently using a spoon.
- 3)Spray both sides of the mushroom caps with olive oil and sprinkle with some kosher salt and black pepper.
WALNUT-STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE | KITCHN
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS OVER SAVOURY GRAINS MEAL KIT …
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES EASY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION …
SIMPLE SAUSAGE STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - MUSHROOMS …
10 BEST SEAFOOD STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPES - YUMMLY
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THE NEW VINTAGE KITCHEN!A VERMONT INNKEEPER'S COLLECTION OF …
STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH VEGETABLES AND VEGAN …
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPES - BBC FOOD
PLANT-BASED STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS RECIPE | PC.CA
15 ITALIAN STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES – HAPPY MUNCHER
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #vegetables #oven #easy #roast #dinner-party #holiday-event #dietary #low-sodium #low-calorie #low-carb #mushrooms #low-in-something #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best ways to cook Portabello mushroom?The massive portabello mushroom has a ton of different ways you can cook it to bring out all it has to offer. 1. Portabella Mushroom Fries 2. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms 3. Black Bean & Portobello Burrito 4. Grilled Portobello Mushrooms 5. Broccoli & Portobello Stir Fry 6. Portobello Mushroom Burger 7. Black Bean & Portobello Enchiladas 8.
What is in Portobello mushrooms stuffed mushrooms?These vegetarian portobello stuffed mushrooms are filled with marinara sauce (store-bought or homemade), sautéed spinach, and a crispy panko breadcrumb coated goat cheese medallions. The trick to the crispy topping is to lightly sauté panko breadcrumbs with melted butter, finely chopped shallots, and garlic.
What is the best way to cook Stuffed mushrooms?These Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are the BEST EVER! With chicken, breadcrumbs, cheese & red pepper, this will become your go-to recipe. Preheat oven to 400 F. Add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to chicken and season with salt & pepper.
How to cook portobello mushrooms with spinach and spinach?Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). To prepare the portobello mushrooms, start by trimming off the stems and discard them. Peel the outside skin as it may contain dirt. Most recipes require removing the gills but I like to keep them for a richer flavor. Finely chop the spinach and add it to a mixing bowl.