SWEDISH APPLE PIE
I won 1st place in an apple bake-off contest with this recipe. It is the easiest and best apple pie I have ever tasted. It has no crust, believe me, it doesn't need one. I always use Granny Smith apples because they are the best apples for pies. Enjoy!!!!
Provided by S. F. ALLEN
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan with margarine.
- Fill 2/3 of the pan with sliced apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup sugar with the melted margarine. Stir in pecans, flour, egg and salt. Mix well. Spread mixture over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 65 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386 calories, Carbohydrate 44.6 g, Cholesterol 17.3 mg, Fat 22.8 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 206.5 mg, Sugar 30.7 g
EASY SWEDISH APPLE PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss apples with 1 tablespoon of sugar, and pour them into a pie plate. Thoroughly mix together 1 cup of sugar with the flour, cinnamon, butter, and egg. Spread this evenly over the top of the pie.
- Bake in preheated oven until the apples have cooked and the topping is golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.4 calories, Carbohydrate 49.3 g, Cholesterol 69 mg, Fat 18 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 11.2 g, Sodium 132.5 mg, Sugar 35.4 g
SUGAR-CRUSTED SWEDISH APPLE PIE
This is a delicious Apple Cream Pie, unlike I have ever tasted before. Tired of the same old Apple Pie? This one is for you! Hope you enjoy!
Provided by Leslie
Yield 1 pie
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Boil apples just until beginning to soften; drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix drained apples, flour, sugar and salt Beat eggs and vanilla together and add to apple mixture.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Pour into pie shell and bake approx.40 minutes or until set.
- While pie is baking, prepare topping as follows:.
- Combine sugar, flour, ground cinnamon and softened butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Remove pie from oven and sprinkle on topping.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
SARAH'S SWEDISH APPLE PIE
I am not a pie crust person so Sarah suggested this great pie with the crust on top and not a traditional pie crust flavor. It was way yummy and quick to make.
Provided by Hill Family
Yield 1 pie, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the peeled and chopped apples in the bottom of a standard pie plate. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
- In a small bowl mix topping ingredients and pat down on top of the apples.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min or until lightly brown.
SWEDISH APPLE PIE
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350*F Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray and fill pie plate 3/4 full with sliced apples. Sprinkle apples with 1 Tablespoon white sugar and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, 1 cup sugar, salt, egg, flour, almond extract & pecans. Mix well. Spread egg mixture over apples gently. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until crust is golden. Can be served warm or cold with whipped cream or ice cream.
SUGAR-FREE APPLE PIE
This sugar-free pie is so delicious, you can't even detect the artificial sweetener in the filling. I always get rave reviews when I bring it to church potlucks. -Teresa Garlick, Glendale, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients; fold in apples. , On a lightly floured surface, roll one half of dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim even with rim. Add filling; dot with butter. Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle. Place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edge. Cut slits in top., Bake 35 minutes. Increase oven setting to 400°; bake until apples are tender, 15-20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339 calories, Fat 19g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 48mg cholesterol, Sodium 248mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
SWEDISH APPLE PIE
This decadent apple pie serves up homemade flavor in every bite. This is a perfect snack with coffee or as an after-dinner treat. -Sarah Klier, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flours, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. In a small bowl, whisk egg and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in apples and walnuts., Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 26mg cholesterol, Sodium 207mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "sugar crusted swedish apple pie recipes"
SUGAR-CRUSTED APPLE PIE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
CRUSTLESS APPLE PIE: FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE MAKING CRUSTS
SWEDISH APPLE PIE (SUPER QUICK, EASY, AMAZING FLAVOR) - TEXANERIN …
GRAMMIE'S SWEDISH APPLE PIE - THE COUNTRY COOK
Ratings 3Category DessertCuisine American, SwedishTotal Time 1 hr 45 mins
SWEDISH APPLE PIE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT IN 4 EASY STEPS? - SLECK
SWEDISH APPLE PIE, SOUR CREAM RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - NEW ENGLAND COOKS
EASY SWEDISH APPLE PIE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE | BAKEPEDIA
SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE | EUROPEAN | HANNAFORD
SWEDISH APPLE PIE | NO CRUST APPLE PIE WITH TOPPING | SHOCKINGLY …
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - HUMOROUS HOMEMAKING
SWEDISH APPLE PIE-THE EASIEST PIE YOU WILL EVER MAKE
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - WEEKEND CRAFT
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - COFFEE & QUINOA
BEST APPLE PIE RECIPE EVER – SWEDISH APPLE PIE
RECIPE: SWEDISH APPLE PIE
SWEDISH APPLE PIE (A.K.A. MAKES-ITS-OWN-CRUST APPLE PIE)
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - STETTED
*SWEDISH APPLE PIE (SOUR CREAM APPLE PIE) - RECIPE PETITCHEF
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - FOOD RECIPES
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - THAT'S SOME GOOD COOKIN'
SWEDISH APPLE PIE (A CRUSTLESS APPLE PIE) - CROSBY'S
SWEDISH APPLE PIE — POPPIESANDPROSECCO
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
SWEDISH APPLE PIE NO CRUST - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SWEDISH APPLE OATMEAL PIE WITH VANILLA SAUCE - ALL THAT'S JAS
SUGAR-CRUSTED SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
IS THERE SUGAR FREE PIE FILLING? – MELTINGPOINTATHENS.COM
SWEDISH APPLE PIE | THE RECIPE DOCTOR
SUGAR-CRUSTED SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SWEDISH APPLE OATMEAL PIE - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
SWEDISH APPLE PIE AND STUART'S FRUIT FARM - LEMON THYME AND …
SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE – THE EASY WAY TO MAKE DELICIOUS APPLE …
SWEDISH APPLE PIE GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, ORGANIC - CUISINE …
SWEDISH APPLE PIE - THE EASIEST PIE YOU'LL EVER MAKE
RECIPE: SWEDISH APPLE PIE - NO CRUST (1985) - RECIPELINK.COM
APPELPAJ SWEDISH APPLE PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Swedish apple pie?This Swedish Apple Pie is just as easy to make as it is delicious to eat. It’s the perfect no-fuss pie for an easy dessert or for the beginner baker! Peel, core, and slice apples 1/4″ thick. Fill pie plate 2/3 full. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the topping ingredients.
What is the best apple pie recipe?Sprinkle apples with 1 Tablespoon white sugar and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, 1 cup sugar, salt, egg, flour, almond extract & pecans. Mix well. Spread egg mixture over apples gently. Bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until crust is golden.
How to bake an apple pie with a Cinnamon Crust?Apple pie baked with a cinnamon crust. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Toss apples with 1 tablespoon of sugar, and pour them into a pie plate. Thoroughly mix together 1 cup of sugar with the flour, cinnamon, butter, and egg. Spread this evenly over the top of the pie.
How to make apple pie with sour cream?Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix drained apples, flour, sugar and salt Beat eggs and vanilla together and add to apple mixture. Fold in sour cream. Pour into pie shell and bake approx.40 minutes or until set. Combine sugar, flour, ground cinnamon and softened butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.