PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI
Provided by Roz
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring tall pot of water to a rolling boil, add penne pasta and 4 Tbsp. salt.
- Cook pasta for 5 minutes, until 'al dente'.
- Heat a stove burner to medium-low.
- In a large sauce pan, pour olive oil and add minced garlic; saute' garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and all cheeses; do not use a very hot burner or everything will burn.
- Add nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- When pasta is finished cooking (after about 5 minutes), take a hand strainer to dip into the pasta water and strain pasta over the pot (much faster this way).
- Put drained pasta in the sauce pan full of hot cheese sauce.
- Add about a ladle-ful of pasta water to the pasta and cheese mixture.
- Add more cheese of the flavor you believe that it needs according to your preferences.
- Add more cream if it needs it; or if it needs more pasta water, you can also add more at this time.
- Pour the creamy pasta onto a large pasta platter.
- Garnish with minced Italian parsley.
- Serve immediately while the pasta and sauce is hot.
PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the butter to a large skillet over medium heat and add the mushrooms and garlic. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes, then add the wine and cook until evaporated.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions, leaning toward the al dente side. Do not overcook; this will take 1 to 2 minutes!
- Add the cream to the skillet with the mushrooms. Drain the pasta (reserving some of the pasta water) and add the pasta to the mushrooms, along with the fontina, Parmesan, Romano, goat cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt and some pepper. Stir gently to combine, adding hot pasta water as needed for consistency. Don't overmix; if there are little clumps of cheese here and there, it's fine! Taste and add more salt if needed. The mixing stage should happen very quickly.
- Turn the pasta out into a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
PENNE AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI (MAC 'N' CHEESE)
- Adjust the oven rack to the top shelf. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Heat the milk in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cheeses to the hot milk and start melting. With a wooden spoon, stir gently but continuously, until all the cheeses are melted together.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook your pasta according to the directions on the box, and, as always, to make sure you achieve a proper "al dente" texture, drain it about 2 minutes before what is indicated.
- Toss the penne and the cheese sauce together, season with salt and a generous amount of ground black pepper. Divide the penne between ten 6-ounce ramekins. Top with a light sprinkling of breadcrumbs and a grating of Parmesan.
- Turn the broiler on high and broil until golden and crisp on top, 3 to 5 minutes.
FETTUCCINE QUATRO FORMAGGI
- Cook pasta in pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite.
- Meanwhile, combine cream and next 6 ingredients in heavy large sauce-pan. Whisk over medium heat until mixture simmers and is smooth.
- Drain pasta; return to same pot. Add cream sauce and Parmesan to pasta; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI
- Combine Parmesan and parsley in work bowl of processor.
- Chop using ON/OFF turns, then process until cheese is finely minced.
- Combine with grated Kefalotiri and Fontina.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add cream and Gorgonzola and cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is completely melted.
- Add hot pasta and toss gently to coat.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add parsley/cheese mixture with nutmeg, pepper and salt to taste (if needed), tossing gently until all cheese is melted.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 587, Fat 41.7, SaturatedFat 25.4, Cholesterol 177.8, Sodium 607.2, Carbohydrate 34, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.5, Protein 19.9
QUATTRO FORMAGGIO PASTA SAUCE
This is from a funky cookbook called "Eating Dangerously" and as you can see the instructions contain a certain amount of attitude...
Provided by Mirabeau Lamar
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Shred all of the cheeses but the;marscarpone and toss them together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan, melt about a 1/2 stick of butter and then pour in the light cream and bring to a boil.
- When the cream is beginning to boil, slowly mix in the marscarpone. After it has melted, slowly add the other cheeses giving them time to melt and blend into the cream.
- The sauce will be ready when all the cheese has been mixed in and it comes to a boil again. If the cheese precipitates out of solution, then cool and add extra mascarpone.
- If you are not an idiot, you should have been making the pasta all along and it should now be ready to serve with the cheese sauce over it. If, at this point, you still need instructions about that sort of thing, pass this book on to someone with half a brain.
- Serves two: a man with a future and a woman without a past.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1210.3, Fat 116.6, SaturatedFat 72.6, Cholesterol 376.1, Sodium 1036.8, Carbohydrate 16.5, Sugar 1.1, Protein 28.9
More about "fettuccine quatro formaggi recipes"
FETTUCCINE QUATTRO FORMAGGI RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
5/5 (5)Servings 8
- Cook fettucine in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine cream and next 6 ingredients in heavy large saucepan. Whisk over medium heat until mixture simmers and is smooth.
- Drain pasta; return to same pot. Add cream sauce and Parmesan to pasta; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
HELLO FOOD | QUATTRO FORMAGGI EASY 15 MIN PASTA - MISSWIDJAJA
CREAMY ITALIAN FOUR-CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE FOR PASTA
QUATTRO FORMAGGI SAUCE - FOOD TO LOVE
PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FOUR CHEESE FAGOTTINI | FAGOTTINI AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI - PASTA ET AL
PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI - DELIVERY RECIPES - VEGGIEWIRE.COM
RIGATONI QUATTRO FORMAGGI WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND CRISPY SAGE, …
QUATTRO FORMAGGI PASTA RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE QUATTRO FORMAGGI …
MACCHERONI AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI AL FORNO (BAKED ... - GARRUBBO …
PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI - THEYOVEGAN
PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI (CREAMY FOUR-CHEESE PASTA) …
CLASSIC QUATTRO FORMAGGI PASTA SAUCE - WYZA
PIZZA QUATRO FORMAGGI - ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
EVERYDAY GOURMET | QUATTRO FORMAGGI PASTA BAKE
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT PENNE AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI - G-FREE FOODIE
FETTUCCINE QUATTRO FORMAGGI - MILES FARMERS MARKET
BEST PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI - ITALIAN KITCHEN CLUB
QUATRO FORMAGGI ZITI AL FORNO - MY KITCHEN LITTLE
PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI - THE PIONEER WOMAN
PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
QUATRO FORMAGGI PASTA RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI - BUNS IN MY OVEN
PENNE AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI (FOUR CHEESES) - GARRUBBO GUIDE
GNOCCHI AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI RECIPE - ITALIAN FOUR CHEESE GNOCCHI …
HOW TO MAKE REE’S PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI - YOUTUBE
PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
QUATTRO FORMAGGI PASTA RECIPE | HEALTHIER VERSION! | GOURMANDELLE
PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI | FOUR CHEESES PASTA | FOOD CHANNEL L - A …
SKILLET PASTA QUATTRO FORMAGGI | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED
QUATTRO FORMAGGI PASTA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO MAKE QUATTRO FORMAGGI PIZZA? (SOLVED) - RECIPES FOR THE …
QUATRO FORMAGGI PASTA RECIPE - LIGHT TASTY RECIPES
RIGATONI QUATTRO FORMAGGI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
TEQUILA SUNRISE PASTA QUATTRO FROMAGGIO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
QUATTRO FORMAGGI CHEESE SAUCE - MONSIEUR-CUISINE.COM
FETTUCCINE A QUATRO FORMAGGI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
You'll also love