SUMMER'S BEST BERRY CRISP
A flavorsome summer fruit dessert recipe! Enjoy this raspberry and blueberry crisp that's baked to perfection.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, gently stir raspberries, blueberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with vanilla.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until mixture looks like coarse meal. Add oats; toss well. Sprinkle over berry mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fat 2, Fiber 5 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 80 mg
SUMMER BERRY CRISP
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch Pyrex pie plate.
- 2. Gently combine the berries with the sugar, flour and cinnamon; place in the prepared pie plate.
- 3. Prepare the topping: Combine the oats, flour, both sugars and salt in a bowl. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to work in the butter until topping resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle evenly over the berries.
- 4. Place the pie plate on a baking sheet. Bake in the center of the oven until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 1 hour. Remove the crisp to a rack to cool slightly. Serve in dessert bowls with whipped cream or ice cream.
SUMMER BERRY CRISP
- Preheat the oven 350°F; butter a 9-inch Pyrex pie plate.
- Gently combine the berries with the sugar, flour, and the cinnamon; place in the prepared pie plate.
- Prepare the topping; Combine the oats, flour, both sugars, and salt in a bowl. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to work until topping resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle evenly over the berries.
- Place the pie plate on a baking sheet. Bake in the center of the oven until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 1 hour. Remove the crisp to a rack to cool slightly. Serve in desert bowls with whipped cream or ice cream.
SASSY'S SUMMER BERRY CRISP
This is a wonderful Summer Dessert. You can use whatever berries you can get your hands on. The combination of the apples and cherries are just awsome! In the summer I serve it with ice cream, as that is a big hit with the kids; both big and small! Don't be scared to mix and match whatever kind of fruit you need to use up. If you don't try, you will never know!!
Provided by Sassy Sandra
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking dish (2 quart).
- In large bowl combine apples,cherries,strawberries sugar, 2 TBS of the flour and cinnamon.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine rolled oats, brown sugar and 2/3 Cup of Flour.
- Cut in Butter or Margarine with pastry blender of fork until consistency of coarse meal.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly oveer fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown and apples are tender.
- Serve with Whipped Cream or Ice Cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502.7, Fat 2.2, SaturatedFat 0.4, Sodium 16.9, Carbohydrate 118.1, Fiber 6.6, Sugar 82.2, Protein 7
TRIPLE BERRY CRISP
This is a wonderful berry crisp. I use a triple berry mixture of raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries, but just one works well too! My family loves it! Serve it with whipped cream and it looks great.
Provided by Anonymous
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294.8 calories, Carbohydrate 35.6 g, Cholesterol 40.7 mg, Fat 16.3 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 113.4 mg, Sugar 16.9 g
More about "summer berry crisp recipes"
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - EARTHBOUND FARM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - HEALTHYMEALPLANS.COM
SUMMER BERRY CRISP | RECIPE | BERRY CRISP RECIPE, ELDERBERRY RECIPES ...
15 AMAZING SUMMER BERRY RECIPES - MY BAKING ADDICTION
SUMMER FRUIT CRISP | KING ARTHUR BAKING
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - WHAT'S COOKIN, CHICAGO
BEST BLUEBERRY RECIPES - COOKIES AND CUPS
MY FAVORITE, SUMMER BERRY CRISP RECIPE - LITTLE FIGGY FOOD
BEST SUMMER COBBLERS AND CRISPS | ALLRECIPES
SASKATOON BERRY CRISP IS A SUMMER CLASSIC
THE BEST MIXED BERRY CRISP RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
SUMMER'S BEST BERRY CRISP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
50+ DELICIOUS SUMMER BERRY RECIPES - I HEART NAPTIME
SUMMER BERRY CRISP – BLUE BICYCLE KITCHEN
SUMMER MIXED BERRY CRISP - KRISCARR.COM
SUMMER BERRY CRISP – CONUTBUTTER
LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BERRY CRISP - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
BEST SUMMER WILD BERRY CRISP RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
BERRY BREAKFAST CRISP - KATIE'S CONSCIOUS KITCHEN
SUMMER BERRY CRISP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - BRAUM'S
THE PERFECT BERRY CRISP: THE EASIEST, MOST DELICIOUS SUMMER …
BLUEBERRY CRISP RECIPE (WITH FRESH OR FROZEN BERRIES!) - DINNER, THEN ...
SUMMER BERRY CRISP | EMERILS.COM
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - 101 COOKBOOKS
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - LITTLE HARVEST
20+ FRESH BERRY DESSERTS TO MAKE ALL SUMMER! - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
SUMMER FRUIT CRISP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SUMMER BERRY CRISP RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
SUMMER BERRY CRISP RECIPE | TIA MOWRY | COOKING CHANNEL
SUMMER BERRY COSMIC CRISP® APPLE SALAD
VERY BERRY SUMMER CRISP - WHOLE GIRL
BERRY EASY SUMMER CRISP | VEGAN PALEO GLUTEN-FREE
SUMMER BERRY CRISP • HIP FOODIE MOM
PEAK-OF-SUMMER BERRY CRISPS | COOKSTR.COM
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
THE BEST BLUEBERRY CRISP RECIPE | COOKIES & CUPS
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - MY OWN SWEET THYME
BERRY CRISP RECIPE (GLUTEN-FREE + PALEO) - THE WOODEN SKILLET
SUMMER BLUEBERRY CRISP | REDPATH SUGAR
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #low-protein #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #fruit #summer #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-in-something #berries #blueberries #raspberries #brunch #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake a raspberry and blueberry crisp?Enjoy this raspberry and blueberry crisp that’s baked to perfection. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, gently stir raspberries, blueberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with vanilla. In medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
How do you make berries with flour and sugar?In bowl, mix together flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Using pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture is in coarse crumbs. Sprinkle flour mixture evenly over berries. Bake in 350°F oven for 40 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
How do you bake berries in a pie crust?Sprinkle evenly over the berries. Place the pie plate on a baking sheet. Bake in the center of the oven until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 1 hour. Remove the crisp to a rack to cool slightly. Serve in dessert bowls with whipped cream or ice cream.
What do you put on a crispy crisp cake?Crisp topping: 1 cup rolled oats. 1/2 cup all-purpose flour. 1/2 cup brown sugar. 1/2 cup sugar. Pinch of salt. 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces. Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, for serving.