SUN-DRIED TOMATO BURGERS
My fiance and I really like Greek food and flavors. I made a meatloaf similar to this once but changed it up into burgers for a fun option when the weather gets warm.-Melissa Obernesser, Utica, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Refrigerate until serving., In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, pesto and Greek seasoning. Add turkey and cheese; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties., On a greased grill rack, grill burgers, covered, over medium heat, or broil 4 in. from heat, 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Serve on buns with sour cream mixture, artichoke hearts and peppers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 391 calories, Fat 17g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 92mg cholesterol, Sodium 640mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
GOURMET BURGERS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO
This recipe brings together many of the flavors my family enjoys, complete with a surprise in the center of each burger. You can use almost any cheese-Gorgonzola, feta, smoked Gouda, blue or another family favorite. -Aaron Shields, Hamburg, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil; set aside. In a large skillet, saute sliced onions in 3 Tbsp. reserved oil until softened. Add vinegar. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, until deep golden brown, 30-40 minutes., Meanwhile, chop sun-dried tomatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Add the red onion, seasonings and remaining 7 tsp. of the reserved oil. Crumble beef over mixture and mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 16 thin patties. Place 2 tablespoons goat cheese on the center of 8 patties. Top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal., Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, 5-7 minutes on each side., Place buns, cut side down, on grill until toasted, 1-2 minutes. Serve burgers on buns with onions and, if desired, mixed greens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 596 calories, Fat 32g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 123mg cholesterol, Sodium 588mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 42g protein.
BLUE CHEESE BURGERS
Hamburgers? Yes. But basic fare? Definitely not! What a treat they are, and the wise cook will make up a dozen or so for the freezer. If you like blue cheese, you'll never forget these burgers.
Provided by QUIKSMYLE
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, blue cheese, chives, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form the burger mixture into about 12 patties.
- Oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve on rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347.6 calories, Carbohydrate 19.6 g, Cholesterol 81.1 mg, Fat 20.5 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 27.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 765.4 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
BLUE CHEESE & SUN-DRIED TOMATO DRESSING
This is great with spinach salad and garlic croutons. Also great with romaine lettuce, celery and buffalo shrimp. It can even be used on sandwiches.
Provided by Dancer
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients except the 1 cup of the blue cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place in a bowl and add the sun dried tomatoes and remaining blue cheese, mix well.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1053.2, Fat 93.8, SaturatedFat 44.5, Cholesterol 151.8, Sodium 3182.8, Carbohydrate 21.6, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 7.3, Protein 34
These were born in Inwood, NY, where I live, in honor of the farmer's market that sells the freshest ingredients every Saturday. It is an alternate version of the All-American favorite. Serve with 'the works' (onions, relish, mustard, ketchup, mayo) on toasted English muffins.
Provided by Chester
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix the beef, sun-dried tomato, green onions, garlic, bell pepper, egg, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper together in a bowl using your hands to assure the ingredients are equally integrated. Form into 8 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the burgers in the hot skillet until cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 5 to 6 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Serve on the toasted English muffins.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336.1 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 71.5 mg, Fat 17.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 15.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 281.9 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
SUN-DRIED-TOMATO BURGERS WITH BALSAMIC-GLAZED ONIONS
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix ground beef, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons reserved tomato oil, grated onion, dried basil, ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Form mixture into 8 patties. Transfer patties to prepared baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. (Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Keep chilled.)
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Heat remaining 4 tablespoons reserved tomato oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced onions and sauté until soft and starting to brown, about 10 minutes. Add balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Simmer until onions are deep brown, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. (Can be prepared 1 hour ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Wrap in foil and reheat on grill 10 minutes before serving.)
- Grill burgers until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Place 1 burger on bottom half of each bun. Top with onions and bun tops and serve.
More about "sun dried tomato and blue cheese burgers recipes"
CABERNET SAUVIGNON PAIRINGS/RECIPES - JOSH CELLARS
- Brush the portobellos and onions with oil, season with salt and pepper and grill for approximately five minutes per side or until dark grill marks have formed and slightly softened. Set aside and once cool enough to manage, thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Add the burgers to the buns and divide the topping ingredients evenly over the burgers and serve.
SUN-DRIED TOMATO BURGERS RECIPE - CELEBRATIONS AT HOME
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND BLUE CHEESE BURGER RECIPE BY …
4/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 50 secsServings 12Total Time 12 mins
D’ITALIANO® BLUE CHEESE BURGER WITH ONION CHUTNEY
TURKEY BURGERS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND GOAT CHEESE
VEAL BURGERS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES AND HAVARTI | METRO
RECIPE: SUN-DRIED TOMATO CHICKEN BURGER - KITCHN
SUN-DRIED TOMATO BURGERS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND BASIL VEGGIE BURGERS - SHE LIKES FOOD
SUNDRIED TOMATO BEEF BURGERS - | BAKERSBEANS (WANDA BAKER)
SUN-DRIED TOMATO TURKEY BURGERS - DASH OF HERBS
GOURMET BURGERS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
SUN DRIED TOMATO BASIL BURGERS - THE TASTY BITE
SUNDRIED TOMATO AND GORGONZOLA BURGERS | TASTY BURGER RECIPE!
BASIL BURGERS WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO MAYO - EMILY BITES
SUN-DRIED-TOMATO BURGERS WITH BALSAMIC-GLAZED ONIONS RECIPE
PESTO AND SUN DRIED TOMATO TURKEY BURGERS - STRAWBERRY BLONDIE …
CHICKEN AND SUN DRIED TOMATO BURGERS - RECIPE BOY
BEEF & SUN DRIED TOMATO BURGERS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BLUE CHEESE AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO SLIDERS - WASHINGTON …
BLUE CHEESE BURGERS WITH DRIED CHERRY MAYO - THE CHRONICLES OF …
SUN-DRIED TOMATO BEEF BURGERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PARMESAN + SUN-DRIED TOMATO BURGERS - HORSES & HEELS
SUN-DRIED TOMATO CHICKPEA BURGER | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
QUINOA VEGGIE BURGERS (SUN-DRIED TOMATO AND MOZZARELLA)
SUN DRIED TOMATO CHICKEN BURGERS - NUTMEG NANNY
MEDITERRANEAN SUN-DRIED TOMATO CHICKPEA BURGERS WITH ... - UP …
BEEF AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO BURGERS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
FETA AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO STUFFED BURGER RECIPE
BRIE BURGER WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS AND SUNDRIED TOMATOES
SUN-DRIED TOMATO CHICKPEA BURGER - RUCHISKITCHEN
BURGERS WITH SUN-DRIED-TOMATO MAYO AND ARUGULA - RECIPE
CHICKEN, CORN AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO BURGERS | METRO
SUN-DRIED TOMATO-PESTO BURGERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
D’ITALIANO® GOURMET BURGER WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO AIOLI
SUN-DRIED TOMATO BASIL BURGERS RECIPE BY TASTE OF HOME
CHICKEN BURGER RECIPE WITH FETA AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO
BURGERS WITH CREAM CHEESE AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO FILLING
ROASTED TOMATO AND FETA CHEESE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SUN-DRIED TOMATO BURGERS RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
what i eat in a week | working 9-5👩🏻💻, easy vegan meals, living in a latin house, colombian food 🇨🇴131 views-25:34
Chicken Sun Dried Tomato Burgers - Memorial Day Recipes - Weelicious6.6K views-02:12
Italian Breaded Burgers2.2K views-05:07
Beef burger with sun dried tomato mayo | Comfort food recipe1.8K views-07:21
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make sun dried tomatoes with blue cheese?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE In a food processor or blender combine all ingredients except the 1 cup of the blue cheese and sun dried tomatoes. Blend until smooth and creamy. Place in a bowl and add the sun dried tomatoes and remaining blue cheese, mix well.
How to cook sun dried tomato chickpea veggie burgers?Sun-dried tomato chickpea veggie burgers are packed with Mediterranean flavors and a perfect alternative to your boring veggie burger that you're used to. toppings (goat cheese, pesto, tomato, etc...) Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat medium skillet with 1 tablespoon olive over medium heat.
How long do you cook tomato burgers in the oven?By baking the sun-dried tomato burgers for 40 minutes (20 minutes per side), you allow the outside of the patties to develop a crust. You can then freeze from here or finish on the stove-top to develop a charred crust.
What are the best ingredients for a healthy Burger?Old-fashioned oats - helps bind the burgers but also has some health benefits. Sun-dried tomatoes - has an intense sweet-tart flavor that rounds out the flavor. Chickpeas - helps create the texture you expect and adds protein. As with any recipe, you can switch things up if needed. Some variations include: