SUNNY'S APPLE-CHICKEN RANCH SLAW
- Mix and rest. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and sugar until dissolved. Stir in Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and celery seed. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, cabbage, carrots, apples, red onion and raisins. Toss well to combine then cover and let sit at least 1 hour before serving.
SUNNY'S EASY SMOTHERED FRENCH ONION CHICKEN THIGHS
- For the chicken: Add the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, a nice pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper to a medium bowl. Stir to distribute. Add the chicken thighs and toss to coat. Let sit in the bowl.
- For the gravy: Add the butter and flour to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir together with a wooden spoon and cook, stirring, until a deep brown color but not burning, about 6 minutes. Add the onions, Dijon, thyme, paprika and garlic and stir to coat. Slowly add the stock and stir. Raise the heat to a simmer and cook until thickened like gravy. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Add the oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. When it begins to swirl, shake the excess flour off the chicken and add to the pan. Sear on both sides, 6 to 8 minutes per side, then place in the gravy and simmer, covered, to complete cooking, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
- Cover potatoes and garlic with water by 1 inch in a large pot. Bring to a boil, add salt and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well.
- Put the potatoes and garlic back in the pot and cook over low heat to evaporate the rest of the water. Mash in the butter with a potato masher. Add the heavy cream in stages until the desired consistency is reached. Season with salt and pepper.
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN PARMESAN
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper, then coat each breast with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Press the chicken breasts into the mixture 1 at a time to coat on all sides, shaking off the excess. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Bake, flipping halfway through, until the juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and turn on the broiler. Spoon the pizza sauce evenly over the top of each chicken breast and top with a slice of mozzarella. Place under the broiler and watch for the cheese to melt and bubble. Serve.
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP
- For the tortilla strips: Heat the oil in a medium Dutch oven over medium-high heat. When the oil begins to shimmer, add the tortilla strips and cook, stirring, until they are crispy, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and sprinkle lightly with salt. Set aside.
- For the soup: In the same pot, add the cumin, paprika, jalapeños, onion and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the veggies are soft and tender, about 8 minutes. Add the stock and diced tomatoes and green chiles. Bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and simmer until the chicken is warmed through.
- For serving: Serve in bowls with a pile of the fried tortilla strips and some yogurt and hot sauce, if desired, on the side.
SUNNY'S EASY BUTTER CHICKEN
Butter Chicken is the commonly used name for the original Punjabi dish murgh makhani. I'm putting my spin on it to save time by using frozen prepared garlic and ginger pods from the supermarket.
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For the marinade: In a bowl, add the yogurt, chili powder, cumin, turmeric, garam masala, paprika, 2 teaspoons salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Stir until everything is one color. Scoop into a large resealable bag and add the chicken. Leave on the counter at room temperature for 2 hours.
- To cook the chicken: In a large pan with straight sides on medium-high heat, add the butter and then the chicken chunks from the bag, discarding the marinade. Cook, turning, until some parts are browned but most are still white, about 8 minutes.
- For the sauce. Add the crushed tomatoes, sugar, ginger and garlic to the pan. Things should be bubbly and hot. Stir to marry everything and when the pan smells like garlic and ginger, add the heavy cream and stir again until everything is the same color. Partially cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- For serving: Stir in the cilantro and serve over rice with another sprinkle of cilantro.
CRUNCHY CHICKEN APPLE SALAD SANDWICHES
This is a great sandwich to have for a light lunch , even kids will like it. I found this in a Canadian living mag. last year and just found the recipe again in a box of papers. Hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.
Provided by bigbadbrenda
Yield 12 square, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pour water in pan to 3/4 in and bring to simmer.
- Add chicken , cover and poach over med/low heat for about 12 -15 minutes.
- Put on a plate and refrigerate till cool enough to handle. Then finely dice.
- In a bowl stir all remaining ingredients including the chicken.
- Butter the bread with the softened butter and spread 1 slice with the mixture. Top with remaining slice of bread. Trim the crust and cut the sandwich into triangles or squares for little hands.
- If you want to make ahead , place on a baking sheet and cover with a damp cloth and cover tightly with plastic wrap for up to 24 hours.
CHICKEN APPLE SALAD SANDWICH
- In large bowl, shred chicken.
- Add apple, cranberries, celery, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, lemon juice, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Stir into chicken mixture.
- Spoon onto 4 of the bread slices and top with remaining bread slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353.2, Fat 13, SaturatedFat 3.3, Cholesterol 58.9, Sodium 589.3, Carbohydrate 38.1, Fiber 5.8, Sugar 10.2, Protein 23
SUNNY APPLE BARS
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir muffin mix, pumpkin, water, oil and egg just until blended (batter may be lumpy). Stir in raisins; spread in pan. Sprinkle with sunflower nuts.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and enough milk for desired consistency until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 110 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "sunnys easy chicken and apple sandwiches recipes"
SIMPLE, DELICIOUS, AND CREAMY GRILLED CHICKEN AND APPLE ...
CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH WITH APPLE - CREATE THE MOST ...
CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH APPLE SLAW | THE LEAF NUTRISYSTEM BLOG
APPLE BBQ PULLED CHICKEN SANDWICHES WITH APPLE SLAW
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES | RECIPE IN …
SUNNY’S EASY CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES – RECIPES NETWORK
CHICKEN APPLE SANDWICH - NEW YORK APPLE ASSOCIATION
APPLE CHICKEN (SHEET PAN CHICKEN WITH APPLES) - EASY ...
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES | RECIPE | FOOD ...
SUNNY’S EASY CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES, COURTESY OF THE ...
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS RECIPE | SUNNY ANDERSON ...
SUNNYS EASY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES | RECIPE | …
CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICH - HOMEFOODIE.COM
GRILLED CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICH RECIPE
SUNNY ANDERSON SMOTHERED CHICKEN RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
GRILLED CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
CHICKEN APPLE SALAD SANDWICH RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION ...
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS - LUNCH RECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN & APPLE SANDWICH RECIPE BY PRIYA SATHEESH ...
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS RECIPE
SUNNY ANDERSON'S EASY BUTTERMILK POACHED AND FRIED CHICKEN
SANDWICHES WITH APPLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SUNNY'S EASY GROUND CHICKEN PARMESAN | SANDY | COPY ME THAT
SUNNY'S EASY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BAKED MAC ... - PLAIN.RECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES RECIPE - GRANNY'S ...
RECIPE OF THE DAY: SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN POT PIE | FOOD ...
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES RECIPE
CURRIED CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICH RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FAST FOOD-INSPIRED SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH SUNNY ...
SUNNY'S EASY GROUND CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE
SUNNY’S EASY CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS - MELANINTEREST
SUNNY'S EASY CHICKEN AND APPLE SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love