BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
This recipe for chocolate mousse made in a blender comes via the pastry chef Natasha Pickowicz, who got it from a cook named Monica Stolbach, who in turn got it from her mother-in-law, who got it from a Junior League cookbook published in the 1980s. Straightforward, adaptable and extremely satisfying, it's one of those recipes that you want to pass along to as many people as you can. Instead of separating the egg yolks and whites, this technique simply involves pouring hot sugar syrup into a blender with chocolate and whole eggs, then folding that mixture into softly whipped cream. The resulting texture is so creamy and rich, it doesn't need anything at all, though you can top it with extra whipped cream, if you like.
Provided by Tejal Rao
Categories easy, custards and puddings, dessert
Yield About 8 servings (7 cups)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, or in a stand mixer on medium speed, whip the heavy cream to glossy, medium peaks, about 5 minutes. Set aside in the fridge. In a small saucepan over gentle heat, melt the sugar with 1/4 cup water until dissolved. As soon as the syrup begins to boil, turn off the heat.
- Add chocolate and eggs to a blender. Blend on medium-high speed while slowly pouring in the hot sugar syrup, which will melt the chocolate and cook the eggs. Keep the machine running until the mixture is extremely smooth, then stream in the espresso, rum, vanilla and salt. Keep blending until the mixture has cooled to room temperature, about 1 minute, pausing to scrape the sides as needed.
- Fold 1 cup of the chocolate mixture into the chilled whipped cream until smooth, then add the rest of the chocolate mixture to the cream mixture and fold until there are no streaks. Pour into individual bowls, ramekins or glasses, and set in the fridge until firm, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours. Serve chilled.
EASY BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Place chocolate chips, egg and vanilla into blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove center of blender lid and while machine is running, slowly pour heated cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Blend until well mixed and chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour into parfait or wine glasses and refrigerate until set.
- Can serve with a garnish of sweetened whipped cream.
SUPER SIMPLE BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
My family and guests love this really easy dessert, if making for the kid-lets, you might want to omit the brandy! Cooks Notes: Cooking time includes refrigeration. NOTE: This is an inherited recipe from the Zaar account and now that I have made it myself, I need to warn you that a little bit goes a long way here... it's quick and easy to make but is very rich.. and very chocolate-ty. I put some in a small bowl and struggled to eat half of it, it was so rich. The mixture stayed firm in the fridge and the taste is so good that I had no problem finishing the rest the next day.. :)
Provided by kiwidutch
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In blender, combine sugar, chocolate chips and eggs.
- Add hot milk and flavoring, and blend at medium speed until mixture is very smooth.
- Pour into small individual serving bowls (about four ounces each) and refrigerate until firm.
- Garnish with whipping cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 309.4, Fat 15.7, SaturatedFat 8.8, Cholesterol 83.6, Sodium 45.9, Carbohydrate 40.9, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 35.8, Protein 5.2
MOM'S BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH LEMON CREAM
- Place chocolate in blender. Bring 3/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons sugar, and espresso powder to simmer in medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Pour over chocolate. Cover tightly; blend 5 seconds. Add egg whites. Cover tightly; blend on high 1 minute. Pour into 4 small bowls. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Whisk cream, lemon juice, peel, and 1 tablespoon sugar in small bowl to very soft peaks. Spoon over mousse; serve.
SIMPLE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
This amazing dessert is made with just 3 ingredients and comes together in minutes. A word of warning - once you've tasted this simple chocolate mousse, you will never eat regular chocolate mousse again. I know you've been told not to mix water and chocolate, but trust me, this works.
Provided by Chris D. Williams
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Break up chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Pour water over chocolate and microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes. Remove and stir until smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
- Place heavy cream into a mixing bowl and mix with an electric stand mixer's whisk attachment until stiff peaks form. Fold chocolate mixture into cream using a rubber spatula until mixture is uniform. Place immediately into a serving dish.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Mousse can be spooned or sliced.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.5 calories, Carbohydrate 28.2 g, Cholesterol 81.5 mg, Fat 34.6 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 21.2 g, Sodium 27.6 mg, Sugar 23 g
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
All you need is whipping cream and baking chocolate to create our light, fluffy and chocolaty mousse. For some added flair, top with raspberries or mint leaves.
Provided by By Brooke Lark
Number Of Ingredients 2
- In large bowl, beat whipping cream at medium speed just until stiff peaks form.
- In double boiler or in bowl set over saucepan, melt chocolate over simmering water. Pour melted chocolate into whipped cream; fold chocolate into cream (do not overmix; mixture can have a few streaks). Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Place chocolate chips in a blender. In a small pot, bring cream to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour over chocolate chips and let sit, undisturbed, for 30 seconds. Blend on medium speed until smooth and well-combined, about 1 minute.
- Add butter and continue to blend until slightly cooled, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, vanilla, and a large pinch of salt. Blend on medium-high speed until mixture is frothy and light, about 2 minutes. Transfer to six 8-ounce ramekins and chill until firm, about 3 hours. Serve chilled, topped with whipped cream and raspberries.
SUPER SIMPLE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Separate eggs at room temperature, melt chocolate and butter in microwave at medium high.
- With wooden spoon, beat in yolks one at a time. Beat well after each one. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold chocolate into egg whites with whisk. Pour into dish and chill.
- Whip cream until fluffy, add sugar to taste. Top mousse with whipped cream, decorate with shaved chocolate (from chocolate bar).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 514.9, Fat 42, SaturatedFat 24.1, Cholesterol 281.5, Sodium 189.7, Carbohydrate 32.2, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 27.5, Protein 9.1
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Combine coffee and chocolate chips in container of blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add egg yolks and Creme de Cacao.
- Process one minute.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into stemmed glasses, and chill until firm.
- Top with whipped cream and almonds.
- Recipe can easily be doubled.
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE II
Very rich and chocolaty mousse made in a blender. Garnish with whipped cream. This recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly and the infirm do not consume raw eggs.
Provided by Janet Bumgarner
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In blender container, combine chocolate chips, sugar and eggs. Pour in hot milk and brandy. Blend on medium speed until this mixture is smooth. Pour into 8 demitasse cups or pots de creme. Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.6 calories, Carbohydrate 40.5 g, Cholesterol 72.8 mg, Fat 15.5 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 5.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 43.1 mg, Sugar 36.9 g
More about "super simple blender chocolate mousse recipes"
QUICK BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.8/5 (28)Total Time 1 hr 2 minsCategory DessertCalories 317 per serving
EASY DECADENT BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - CREATIONS BY …
Reviews 4Calories 481 per servingCategory Dessert
CREAMY CHOCOLATE BLENDER MOUSSE — SHOCKINGLY DELICIOUS
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE IN THE BLENDER RECIPE - FOODESS.COM
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPES
BLENDER CHOCOLATE-MINT MOUSSE - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
EASY HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE EASIEST CHOCOLATE MOUSSE EVER RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
HAVE YOU MADE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE IN A BLENDER?
THE GOOD DISH EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE IN THE BLENDER
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE - BAKING A MOMENT
AMAZING BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - LUVELE US
SUPER EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPES
EASY 3-INGREDIENT VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
EASY BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - A FAMILY FEAST®
3 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE IN THE BLENDER - YOUTUBE
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE BY BROMABAKERY | QUICK & EASY RECIPE …
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE PERFECT FOR …
AMAZING BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - LUVELE EU
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE - A MOM'S TAKE
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - 12 TOMATOES
MAKE 3-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE MOUSSE IN YOUR BLENDER
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE - YUMMY TUMMY
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - CINNAMON AND SUGAR
EASY BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE – PLUMEDAURE
SUPER EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE – THE RECIPES FOR LIFE
SUPER SIMPLE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - PLANT-BASED ON A BUDGET
VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - DETOXINISTA
EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - SIMPLE RECIPE, NO EGGS! - SWEETNESS AND …
MOM'S BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH LEMON CREAM RECIPE
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - DINNER WITH JULIE
THE BEST EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE - ERIN IRELAND
BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE YOU NEED TO TRY - SWIRLED
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #dinner-party #vegetarian #chocolate #food-processor-blender #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #brunch #equipment #small-appliance
You'll also love