QUICK STICKY BUNS
- Cut each biscuit in half and form each piece into a ball.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and pecans in small bowl. Dip each biscuit half into margarine, then into sugar mixture. Place in greased 8-inch cake pan. Mix remaining margarine and sugar and spoon over biscuits balls. Drizzle corn syrup over all .
- Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 10-12 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151.4 calories, Carbohydrate 22.2 g, Cholesterol 0.2 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 261.5 mg, Sugar 11.6 g
SUPER EASY STICKY BUNS
- In a small saucepan, combine 2/3 cup brown sugar with the water and 2 tbsp of butter.
- Cook and stir until sugar has melted and the mixture is well blended.
- Spread all but about 3 tbsp of this mixture in the bottom of a shallow 9 inch baking dish.
- On a lightly floured surface, shape the thawed bread dough into a rectangle.
- Roll with a rolling pin until you get a 10x16 rectangle, letting the dough rest a few minutes if it is resistant to rolling.
- Spread remaining 2 tbsp of butter over the dough.
- Sprinkle on remaining brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans, and drizzle with remaining caramel.
- Roll dough up jelly-roll style, starting at the long end.
- Pinch the seam together tightly.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the roll into 12 equal pieces.
- Place in pan, cut side up, and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until buns are golden brown.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then invert onto serving platter.
- Serve warm.
EASY STICKY BUNS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place a 12-cup standard muffin tin on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the 12 tablespoons butter and 1/3 cup brown sugar. Place 1 rounded tablespoon of the mixture in each of the 12 muffin cups. Distribute the pecans evenly among the 12 muffin cups on top of the butter and sugar mixture.
- Lightly flour a wooden board or stone surface. Unfold 1 sheet of puff pastry with the folds going left to right. Brush the whole sheet with the melted butter. Leaving a 1-inch border on the puff pastry, sprinkle each sheet with 1/3 cup of the brown sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cinnamon, and 1/2 cup of the raisins. Starting with the end nearest you, roll the pastry up snugly like a jelly roll around the filling, finishing the roll with the seam side down. Trim the ends of the roll about 1/2-inch and discard. Slice the roll in 6 equal pieces, each about 1 1/2 inches wide. Place each piece, spiral side up, in 6 of the muffin cups. Repeat with the second sheet of puff pastry to make 12 sticky buns.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the sticky buns are golden to dark brown on top and firm to the touch. Be careful - they're hot! Allow to cool for 5 minutes only, invert the buns onto the parchment paper (ease the filling and pecans out onto the buns with a spoon) and cool completely.
HOMEMADE STICKY BUNS
Forget a trip to the bakery, and create these scrumptious sticky buns right in your own kitchen. Make and refrigerate the dough the night before for a sweet and easy start to the morning!
Provided by Angie McGowan
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Lightly grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish and large bowl with shortening or cooking spray.
- Place yeast in ungreased large bowl. Add warm water; mix well until dissolved. Stir in all remaining Dough ingredients except flour until well mixed. Add 3 cups of the flour; stir until a soft dough forms.
- On lightly floured work surface, knead dough 10 to 12 minutes, adding no more than 1/2 cup additional flour until dough is a good consistency and not too sticky. Dough should be slightly sticky and does not break when stretched. If it breaks, continue kneading.
- Place dough in greased large bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place 2 to 3 hours or until doubled in size.
- Punch down dough; place on lightly floured work surface. Cover dough with plastic wrap again; let rest 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, mix all Topping ingredients except pecans. Heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans.
- After dough has rested, roll out dough with rolling pin into 18x12-inch rectangle. Brush dough with 1/4 cup softened butter, leaving 1-inch strip of dough along one long side. In small bowl, mix 2/3 cup brown sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle over buttered dough.
- Staring with topped long side of dough, carefully and tightly roll dough into very long roll. Cut roll evenly into 15 slices. Place slices in 5 rows by 3 rows in baking dish over Topping. Let rise in warm place 30 to 60 minutes or until doubled in size.
- After rolls have doubled in size, heat oven to 350°F. Bake rolls 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately invert rolls onto serving platter, being extremely careful of hot sticky topping. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
MARCIA'S FAMOUS STICKY BUNS
I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but if you want something easy for the morning, this is it. You have to start it the night before, but then all the work is done and it will seem like you went all out.
Provided by Colleen
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Sprinkle nuts in the bottom of a greased Bundt pan. Lay frozen roll dough on top of the nuts. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over the dough, then the brown sugar, then the cinnamon. Pour the melted margarine over all. Lay a damp paper towel over the pan and place it in a cold oven over night.
- In the morning, remove paper towel and place pan in cold oven. Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes, then flip out onto plate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370.7 calories, Carbohydrate 40.7 g, Cholesterol 2.4 mg, Fat 21.4 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 366.2 mg, Sugar 18.2 g
SIMPLE STICKY BUNS
"I prepare these nutty rolls every Christmas Eve," reports Tyan Cadwell of St. John's, Michigan. "Then I pop them in the oven while we're opening gifts on Christmas morning. They smell delicious while baking."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut each loaf of dough into 18 pieces. Arrange half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon. , In a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Remove from the heat; stir in the brown sugar, pudding mix and milk until smooth. Pour over dough. Sprinkle with pecans and raisins if desired. Arrange remaining pieces of dough over top. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature for 3 hours. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until center sounds hollow when tapped with fingers. Invert onto a serving platter or baking sheet.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 calories, Fat 13g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 290mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
JANE'S SUPER EASY STICKY BUNS
Very easy to make and so delish! Looks like you spent hours to make this! When in fact you didn't. This recipe was given to me by my niece's sister in law.
Provided by Marz7215
Yield 1 sticky bun cake, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Do the night before. Butter bundt or angel food pan, drop frozen rolls around bottom. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over them, sprinkle nuts on top of that. Place last 3 ingredients in sauce pan, bring to boil and pour over buns let stand at room temperature overnight.
- Bake at 350° 1/2 hour the following morning.
- Hot rolls for breakfast Yummy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375.2, Fat 18.7, SaturatedFat 5.8, Cholesterol 15.8, Sodium 456.5, Carbohydrate 46.5, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 15.5, Protein 7.8
It's impossible to eat just one of these soft, yummy sticky buns-they have wonderful old-fashioned goodness. Use the conventional method or your bread machine to make the dough. -Dorothy Showalter, Broadway, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Dissolve yeast in water. Add butter, sugar, milk powder and salt, then beat in 2 cups flour on low for 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place dough in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, make sauce by combining brown sugar, butter and corn syrup; cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Stir in pecans. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish., Punch down dough. Turn onto a floured surface; roll into a 16x10-in. rectangle. Make filling by combining butter, sugar and cinnamon; spread to within 3/4 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place slices cut side down over sauce. Cover with a kitchen towel; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes., Preheat oven to 375°. Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Cool 3 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 32mg cholesterol, Sodium 334mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
More about "super simple sticky buns recipes"
SUPER EASY STICKY BUNS - COOK THIS AGAIN MOM
5/5 (2)Category Breakfast, Dessert, SnackServings 8Calories 569 per serving
STICKY BUNS MADE WITH CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
STICKY BUNS – THE EASIEST EVER RECIPE! - TASTY KITCHEN
BEST STICKY BUNS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STICKY BUNS - DELISH
STICKY BUNS - RECIPE GIRL
STICKY BUNS- A FAMILY FAVORITE RECIPE! - THE RECIPE CRITIC
HOMEMADE STICKY BUNS FROM SCRATCH - BEYOND THE BUTTER
EASIEST-EVER STICKY BUNS | KITCHN
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | EASY STICKY BUNS (UPDATED) | RECIPES
EASY STICKY BUNS - I HEART EATING
5/5 (39)Calories 466 per servingCategory Breakfast
EASY BISCUIT STICKY BUNS - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
BEST STICKY BUNS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE STICKY BUNS
EASY PULL APART STICKY BUNS | CHEW OUT LOUD
STICKY BUNS (MADE WITH FROZEN ROLLS) - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
EASY STICKY BUNS - PINT SIZED BAKER
13 STICKY BUNS RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE STICKY BUNS—DELISH.COM
EASY SMALL BATCH STICKY BUNS - KATIEBIRD BAKES
15-MINUTE MINI PECAN STICKY BUNS TO DROOL OVER - BRING ON THE …
HOW TO MAKE OLD-SCHOOL STICKY BUNS WITH A CARAMEL TWIST
EASY CHEESE BUNS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SUPER STICKY BUNS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
QUICK STICKY BUNS RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
EASY STICKY BUNS RECIPE (5 INGREDIENTS) - CRAZY FOR CRUST
STICKY BUNS - PREPPY KITCHEN
BEST EVER STICKY BUNS RECIPE - ERREN'S KITCHEN
SUPER SIMPLE STICKY BUNS - THE CAFE SUCRE FARINE
5 MINUTE STICKY BUNS - KITCHEN TRIALS
AMISH STICKY BUN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE STICKY BUNS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
EASY & YUMMY STICKY BUNS RECIPE - FOOD HOME NEWS
SUPER SIMPLE PECAN STICKY BUNS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
STICKY BUNS FROM FROZEN ROLLS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY STICKY BUNS RECIPE | GIMME SOME OVEN
THE BEST CINNAMON STICKY BUNS RECIPE | READY IN 25 MINUTES!
STICKY BUNS - SUGAR SPUN RUN
STICKY BUNS RECIPE : QUICK AND EASY! | MERRYBOOSTERS
SUPER EASY STICKY BUNS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
NEW ENGLAND LIVING CHEF SERIES: JOANNE CHANG'S APPLE CIDER …
EASY STICKY BUNS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make overnight sticky buns?Easy overnight sticky buns recipe. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick spray. Place the frozen rolls in the pan. Mix the dry ingredients together (sugar, pecans, pudding and cinnamon) and sprinkle over the rolls. Drizzle the melted butter over the rolls.
How to make sticky bun sauce?Preheat your oven and grease a 9x13 baking dish. Make your sticky bun sauce by combing the brown sugar, heavy cream, butter, vanilla, and maple syrup in a small sauce pan and heating over medium until everything is melted. Then pour the sauce into the 9x13 baking dish.
How to make a sticky bun with pecan topping?There are several ways to make the caramel pecan topping. One way uses heavy whipping cream, and those are easy and good but this is a more authentic and classic sticky bun recipe. The caramel is made by melting the butter and mixing in the brown sugar and corn syrup. You let it boil for a minute and then pour it into a pan and top it with pecans.
What is sticky bun sugar made of?Sticky Bun Sugar is a combination of sugar, glucose syrup, sunflower oil, honey, lecithin, cream, and natural flavors. Just combine it with brown sugar and butter and sprinkle over melted butter in the bottom of your pan: no stovetop cooking required!