PIGS IN A BLANKET
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap cheese around each frankfurter then the biscuit around that. Put on cookie sheet with the overlap of biscuit faced down, so you don't have to use tooth picks.
- Bake in preheated oven until biscuits are brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457.7 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 57.1 mg, Fat 31.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 17.1 g, SaturatedFat 14.3 g, Sodium 1760.4 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
SWEET PIGS IN A BLANKET
- Roll sausages in crescent rolls. You'll have to cut each crescent triange into 2 to 3 pieces to have enough.
- Melt butter in 13x9 glass pan.
- Stir in and melt brown sugar.
- Sprinkle pecans over butter mixture.
- Place rolled up suasages one right next to the other over the butter mixture & pecans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
PIZZA PIGS IN BLANKETS
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- Open up the pizza dough and pat out into an even 14-by-10-inch rectangle, with the longest side at the top. Cut into 32 rectangles by cutting 8 vertical strips, then cutting each strip 4 times horizontally.
- Place a teaspoon of pizza sauce into the center of each rectangle, then top with a piece of mozzarella. Sprinkle on a few crushed red pepper flakes and top each with a slice of pepperoni. Place a hot dog across the shorter side (so it sticks out). Roll up each rectangle, pressing the seam to secure. Place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough and fillings.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon water and brush over the top of the dough.
- Mix together the Parmesan and Italian seasoning and sprinkle over the prepared pigs in blankets.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve with the remaining pizza sauce.
PIGS IN A BLANKET
These baked hot dog sandwiches appeal to kids of all ages. Even my husband, Allan, admits to enjoying every bite! We like to dip them in ketchup and mustard. -Linda Young, Longmont, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into triangles. Place hot dogs at wide ends of triangles and roll up. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Combine egg and water; brush over rolls. Sprinkle caraway over tops; press lightly into rolls. , Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts :
PIGS IN A BLANKET WITH HOMEMADE DOUGH
Pigs in a Blanket were a natural choice for serving at my farm animal them meal. I filled the hot dogs with cheese and wrapped them in a light dough to make them special. They are tasty, fun and handy to eat.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in milk and water; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the egg, shortening, salt, remaining sugar and enough flour to form a soft dough. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 8-10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. , Cut a 1/4-in.-deep lengthwise slit in each hot dog. Cut cheese slices into five strips; place one strip in a slit of each hot dog., Punch dough down; divide into 10 portions. Roll each into a 5-in. x 2-1/2-in. rectangle and wrap around prepared hot dogs; pinch seam and ends to seal. , Place seam side down on greased baking sheets; let rise for 30 minutes. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts :
SWEET LITTLE PIGS IN BLANKETS
The traditional cocktail sausage wrapped in candied bacon for a twist.
Provided by kittygiddings
Yield Makes 20 sausages
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix the maple syrup, sugar and vinegar in a bowl. Taste, and then grind in the black pepper.
- Halve the bacon widthways, and individually wrap the cocktail sausages.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and cover a baking tray with tin foil.
- Stir the mixture so that the sugar is not all at the bottom, and roll the sausages in it. Place on the tray and cook for 45 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
- Baste the sausages even 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and enjoy hot!
More about "sweet pigs in a blanket recipes"
21 BEST RECIPES FOR PIGS IN A BLANKET | PIGS IN A BLANKET …
PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPE - NYT COOKING
PIGS IN A BLANKET BREAKFAST MUFFINS - SWEET SAVORY AND STEPH
EASY PIGS IN A BLANKET - CULINARY HILL
PIGS IN A BLANKET WITH EVERYTHING SEASONING & PARMESAN
10 BEST PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPES - RECIPES FOR HOLIDAYS
PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPE - THE SWEET JOY
CINNAMON ROLL PIGS IN A BLANKET DUNKERS - OH SWEET BASIL
16 RECIPES TO MAKE FOR PIGS IN A BLANKET DAY - BRIT + CO
SWEET AND SPICY PIGS IN A BLANKET WITH A SPICY CHEESE DIP
PIGS IN A BLANKET - WITH CHEESE! - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
PIGS IN A BLANKET: EASY, MAKE-AHEAD PARTY APPETIZER
10 BEST PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPES | YUMMLY
EVERYTHING PIGS IN A BLANKET WITH CREAM CHEESE (SEATTLE STYLE)
TWO INGREDIENT DOUGH: PIGS IN A BLANKET - NO THANKS TO CAKE
UPGRADE YOUR PIGS IN A BLANKET WITH THIS KILLER SAUCE
ALCAN | PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPE
EASY PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
SWEET PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
GLAZED PIGS IN A BLANKET | THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
PIGS IN A BLANKET - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
PIGS IN A BLANKET WITH SPICY HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
CLASSIC PIGS IN A BLANKET - DAMN DELICIOUS
PIGS IN A BLANKET - THE BEST PARTY APPETIZER - COOKIES AND CUPS
GLAZED PIGS IN A BLANKET - FOOTBALL FRIDAY - PLAIN CHICKEN
PIGS IN A BLANKET WITH CHEESE (+ DIPPING SAUCE) - AVERIE COOKS
5 INGREDIENT PIGS IN A BLANKET – SAM'S NATURALLY SWEET
PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPE – QUICK! (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS)
CHEESY PIGS IN A BLANKET + SWEET SRIRACHA DIPPING SAUCE
SWEET PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PIGS IN A BLANKET | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PIGS IN A BLANKET WITH SWEET MUSTARD DIP
EASY PIGS IN A BLANKET - RECIPE GIRL®
10 BEST PIGS IN A BLANKET SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
STICKY PECAN PIGS IN A BLANKET - PLAIN CHICKEN
BREAKFAST PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPE (VIDEO) - LAUREN'S LATEST
STICKY MAPLE PIGS IN BLANKETS - SOMETHING SWEET SOMETHING SAVOURY
SWEET CHILI PIGS IN A BLANKET - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
QUICK AND EASY PIGS IN A BLANKET RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
PIGS IN A BLANKET – JULIA PACHECO
RECIPE: THE EASIEST PIGS IN A BLANKET - KITCHN
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #easy #holiday-event
SWEET Pigs in a Blanket Bacon Desserts Recipe | The Bacon Vixen554 views-06:16
Ziangs: Sweet and Sour Pig in Blanket Balls using xmas leftovers4K views-06:36
Sausage with Sweet Potato Mash Recipe, Garden Pigs in a Blanket!747 views-13:22
Breakfast Pigs-in-a-Blanket | Food Network3.1K views-00:27
How to Make Pigs in a Blanket | Allrecipes.com60K views-02:10
Pigs In A Blanket Recipe/ How To Make Pigs In A Blanket379 views-05:19
You'll also love