BAKED SWEET POTATO STICKS
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut sweet potatoes into strips (resembling french fries). Place on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake 10 minutes, then stir potatoes and bake 10 minutes more, or until done to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55.9, Sodium 35.8, Carbohydrate 13.1, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 2.7, Protein 1
ROASTED SWEET POTATO STICKS
This is a wonderful alternative to the usual 'sweet' sweet potato. The garlic adds such a wonderful flavor to the sweetness.
Provided by Daphne2002
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into large sticks.
- Coat with olive oil, garlic, paprika, and white pepper (optional).
- Feel free to play with the spices by adding more or less depending on your family's tastes!
- Prepare pan by lining with foil and lightly spraying with oil or nonstick spray.
- Place sticks on pan in a single layer.
- Roast in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until tender and beginning to lightly brown.
- Can be eaten warm or cold.
CINNAMON SWEET POTATO SLICES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange sweet potato slices on the baking sheet. Brush with 1/2 the butter. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, and sprinkle 1/2 over the potatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, brush with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and sugar. Continue baking 15 minutes, or until tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321.8 calories, Carbohydrate 52.2 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 11.6 g, Fiber 7 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 206.6 mg, Sugar 15.7 g
BAKED SWEET POTATO STICKS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil and paprika. Add potato sticks, and stir by hand to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132.3 calories, Carbohydrate 27 g, Fat 1.9 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 46.9 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
More about "sweet potato sticks recipes"
EASY SWEET POTATO STICKS - THE WOODEN SKILLET
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCuisine AppetizerTotal Time 30 mins
- Take your sweet potatoes and cut them into large strips (approx 1/2 inch thick) and place them in a large bowl.
SWEET POTATO BREADSTICKS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 154 per serving
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in 3/4 cup warm milk in a large bowl, and let sugar mixture stand 5 minutes. Add 2 cups flour, potato mixture, margarine, salt, vinegar, and egg, and beat mixture at medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 cup flour to form a sticky dough. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough until smooth and elastic (about 10 minutes), and add enough of the remaining flour to prevent dough from sticking to hands.
- Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat top. Cover dough, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- Punch dough down, and divide in half. Working with one portion at a time (cover remaining dough to keep from drying), roll dough into a 10 x 7-inch rectangle. Cut dough crosswise into 20 (7-inch-long) 1/2-inch-wide strips. Gently twist strips of dough. Repeat with remaining dough. Place dough twists 1 inch apart on two baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Cover dough twists, and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
BAKED SWEETPOTATO STICKS - NORTH CAROLINA SWEETPOTATOES
Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer, Side DishServings 2Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Peel the sweetpotatoes and cut into slices no thicker than 1/4 inch. Stack two or three slices at a time and cut strips no wider than 1/4 inch.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites with a fork or a whisk for about a minute until they are frothy. Place the potato strips into the bowl and gently toss them until well coated.
- Lay the sticks on the baking sheets in a single layer. The potatoes should not touch each other.
ROASTED SWEET POTATO STACKS | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (23)Total Time 1 hrCategory SideCalories 110 per serving
- Place piles of the slices in the muffin tin. Don't worry if they are higher than the rim - they shrink about 25%.
BAKED SWEET POTATO STICKS RECIPE BY JEFF ANDERSON
2.6/5 (7)Calories 252 per servingServings 4
- Place the potato sticks in a medium-sized bowl and, using hands, toss with the melted butter. Season with the nutmeg and salt and arrange them skin side down, 1 inch apart, on a baking sheet. Bake until outsides are crispy and insides are tender, about 20 minutes.
ROASTED SWEET POTATO STICKS | EVERYDAYDIABETICRECIPES.COM
Category VegetablesEstimated Reading Time 50 secs
- In a large bowl, combine oil, onion powder, salt, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Add sweet potato sticks and toss until evenly coated. Place on rimmed baking sheet.
SWEET POTATO STICKS - RECIPE DETAILS - FATSECRET
5/5 (8)Category Side Dishes, Breads & Baked Products, SnacksServings 1Calories 152 per serving
CINNAMON & SUGAR SWEET POTATO STICKS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr
SWEET POTATO STICKS : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE ...
Servings 4Total Time 35 mins
SWEET POTATO STICKS - RICE KRISPIES
Servings 15Total Time 45 mins
SWEET POTATO STICKS - HEEMAN'S
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
LOWER FAT BAKED SWEET POTATO STICKS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 4Total Time 29 mins
SWEET POTATO RECIPES (20 RECIPES) | THE FIRST MESS
5/5 (2)Category Appetizer, Main Course, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 15 mins
CANDIED SWEET POTATO FRIES | UMAMI RECIPE
Servings 2Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertsCalories 180 per serving
ROASTED SWEET POTATO STICKS - DELICIOUS LIVING
Servings 4Calories 218 per servingEstimated Reading Time 1 min
BAKED POTATO STICKS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SAVOURY SWEET POTATO STICKS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
SWEET POTATO STICKS RECIPE - ALL ABOUT POTATOES
SWEET POTATO STICKS - KELLOGG'S
SWEET POTATO STICKS RECIPES - COOK & BAKE DIARY
BAKED SWEET POTATO STICKS | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
SWEET POTATO VINDALOO – CURIOUS RECIPES
RAW SWEET POTATO STICKS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #yams-sweet-potatoes #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #potatoes #vegetables #easy #finger-food #low-fat #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook sweet potatoes on sticks?DIRECTIONS Peel sweet potatoes and slice into large sticks. Coat with olive oil, garlic, paprika, and white pepper (optional). Feel free to play with the spices by adding more or less depending on your family's tastes! Prepare pan by lining with foil and lightly spraying with oil or nonstick spray. Place sticks on pan in a single layer.
How to bake sweet potatoes in the oven?Place the sweet potato sticks on the coated cookie sheet. Mix the cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle evenly over the sweet potatoes. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar to your desired taste. You do not have to all of the mixture. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn the sweet potatoes over.
How do you make baked potato sticks?Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, mix olive oil and paprika. Add potato sticks, and stir by hand to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
What are roasted sweet potato stacks?Crispy on the edges, salty and sweet with a hint of rosemary, these Roasted Sweet Potato Stacks are made in a muffin tin which helps keep the stack together. Plus, the butter that drips down bubbles away at the base of the stack – extra flavour!