TANGY VEAL CHOPS-PRESSURE COOKER
- Heat cooker and add oil.
- Brown chops.
- Combine seasonings, brown sugar, lemon juice, onion and water.
- Pour over meat.
- Sprinkle olives over top.
- close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 15 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- Remove meat, thicken gravy if desired.
TANGY PORK CHOPS
When my husband and I had our first child, we found this recipe so convenient. I could start it during nap time and we'd enjoy an easy, satisfying dinner that night. -Karol Hines, Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Place chops in a 3-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with pepper. Add the onions, celery, green pepper and tomatoes. Combine the ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and bouillon; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. , Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into liquid in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high about 30 minutes or until thickened. If desired, serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 349 calories, Fat 9g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 86mg cholesterol, Sodium 757mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (24g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 32g protein.
PRESSURE-COOKER PORK CHOPS
Everyone will enjoy these fork-tender pork chops with a creamy, light gravy. Serve with a green vegetable, mashed potatoes or a salad. -Sue Bingham, Madisonville, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a shallow bowl, mix 1/4 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, 1 at a time, and toss to coat; shake off excess. , Select saute or browning setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Adjust for medium heat; add oil. When oil is hot, brown pork in batches. Add 1-1/2 cups broth to pressure cooker. Cook 30 seconds, stirring to loosen browned bits. Press cancel. Return all pork to pressure cooker., Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 3 minutes. Quick-release pressure. A thermometer inserted in pork should read at least 145°. Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm., In a small bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup broth until smooth; stir into pressure cooker. Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257 calories, Fat 14g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 57mg cholesterol, Sodium 606mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
VEAL CHOP WITH PORTABELLO MUSHROOMS
- Heat 4 tablespoons olive oil with butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chops until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Once browned, stir in mushrooms and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth and rosemary; cover, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in red wine, increase heat, and cook, uncovered, until sauce is reduced by half. Veal chops may be removed at any time to prevent over-cooking, then returned to the pan for the final minute.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 554.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5.2 g, Cholesterol 97.5 mg, Fat 45.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 21.7 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 838.4 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
INSTANT POT® LAMB SHOULDER CHOPS
These delicious, melt-in-your-mouth lamb chops that taste like they've been cooking for hours, but they only need 40 minutes in the Instant Pot®. Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.
Provided by Vmarie715
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®), select Saute function, and let pot heat up. Meanwhile, season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to hot pot. Brown chops 1 to 2 minutes per side and set aside on a plate. Add onion and garlic to the drippings in the pot and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Pour in red wine and cook, scraping bits from the bottom of the pot, until most of the alcohol has cooked off, about 5 minutes. Pour in beef consomme. Add rosemary and stir around. Return browned chops to the pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Set vent to sealing and select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions. Set timer for 40 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions for 15 minutes. Release any remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Transfer chops to a plate. Choose Saute function on the pot and bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl to create a slurry and add to the pot. Cook and stir until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Return chops to the pot and stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 38.6 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 15.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 59.9 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
More about "tangy veal chops pressure cooker recipes"
RECIPES > HOT AND SPICY > HOW TO MAKE VEAL CHOPS IN SPICY SAUCE
3 WAYS TO COOK VEAL CHOPS - WIKIHOW
FAST-COOKING PRESSURE COOKER RECIPES :: RECIPES FOR THE PRESSURE …
PRESSURE COOKER (INSTANT POT) PORK CHOPS - PRESSURE COOKING TODAY
VEAL SLOW COOKER RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TANGY VEAL CHOPS-PRESSURE COOKER - PLAIN.RECIPES
PRESSURE COOKER - FOOD TO LOVE
GRILLED VEAL CHOPS WITH MUSTARD - RICARDO
EASY VEAL CHOP RECIPES & IDEAS | FOOD & WINE
20 CREATIVE RECIPES FOR LEAN, TENDER VEAL - THE SPRUCE EATS
WOLFGANG PUCK’S VEAL DEMI-GLACE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE
10 BEST BAKED VEAL CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
SWEET AND TANGY VEAL CHOPS - JAMIE GELLER
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS WITH HONEY GARLIC SAUCE - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
PRESSURE COOKER SPICY PORK CHOPS RECIPE
10 BEST VEAL LOIN CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
VEAL SHANKS IN SLOW COOKER - THERESCIPES.INFO
PAN-FRIED VEAL CHOPS - SOUFFLE BOMBAY
PRESSURE COOKER VEAL MARENGO RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PANKO-CRUSTED VEAL CHOPS WITH SORREL CREAM RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
SLOW COOKER VEAL CHOPS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SPICY VEAL CHOPS RECIPE BY MAGICAL.PALATE | IFOOD.TV
HOW TO COOK VEAL? - CULLY'S KITCHEN
EASY PRESSURE COOKER PORK CHOPS WITH HONEY MUSTARD RECIPE
BEST VEAL CHOP RECIPES AND VEAL CHOP COOKING IDEAS
VEAL FRANCAISE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
SAUCE FOR VEAL CHOP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PRESSURE COOKER SPICY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
PRESSURE COOKER POT ROAST - BEEF VEAL FOOD RECIPES - RECIPE FLOW
VEAL CHOPS IN SPICY SAUCE - BIGOVEN.COM
HOW TO COOK VEAL IN A SLOW COOKER - LIVESTRONG.COM
RECIPE FOR VEAL CHOPS MARINATED : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ROSEMARY- PARMESAN CRUSTED VEAL CHOPS RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
PRESSURE COOKER RECIPES | RECIPELION.COM
VEAL CHOPS RECIPE – RECIPES SPICY
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #beef #american #pressure-cooker #stove-top #dietary #veal #meat #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook veal in a pressure cooker?Dredge Veal in flour. Heat oil in pressure cooker and brown veal-set aside veal. In same oil, saute chopped onions and chopped garlic until lightly browned. Add veal back to pot along with the rest of the ingredients. Put pressure cooker cover on and bring to full. Cook at full for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and let cooker come down to temp slowly.
How to cook pork chops in a pressure cooker?Add pork chops, 1 at a time, and toss to coat; shake off excess. Select saute or browning setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Adjust for medium heat; add oil. When oil is hot, brown pork in batches. Add 1-1/2 cups broth to pressure cooker. Cook 30 seconds, stirring to loosen browned bits. Press cancel. Return all pork to pressure cooker.
How to cook chicken stew in a pressure cooker?In a small bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup broth until smooth; stir into pressure cooker. Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Serve with pork.
How to cook pork tenderloin in a pressure cooker?Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. In a small bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup flour and 1/4 cup broth until smooth; stir into pressure cooker. Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened, 1-2 minutes.