THE BEST TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY
I am a beef jerky lover. I noticed that Recipezaar does not have too many choices and when I look for ones using Google, it is overwhelming to find one out of millions.....So I decided to create my own and let me tell you...this is the best jerky I have ever had and am glad I can share it with all of you. Plus, this was made in a conventional oven! Please let me know your thoughts by commenting after you make it. Thank you.
Provided by Michael_Simes
Yield 3 lbs
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Flash freeze beef for 20 minutes on cookie sheet during ingredient mixture.
- Mix ingredients in extra large bowl with whisk until completely blended.
- If beef is more than one inch thick, slice across to create equal thickness.
- Cut beef between 1/8 - 1/ 4 inch thick slices, in addition to trimming as much fat off the meat as possible.
- Incorporate beef into ingredients to cover.
- Marinate beef overnight.
- Pat dry beef slices and skewer beef onto bamboo, ensuring small space between slices for thorough dryness and leaving one inch on each end.
- Hang beef skewers across oven rack so beef hangs freely.
- Cover entire oven rack with skewers of meat.
- Place aluminum foil on oven rack #2 at very bottom of oven to help catch drippings.
- Set oven to lowest temperature (170 degrees in my case) and leave door ajar on hinge, letting beef sit for approximately 5-6 hours or until dry.
- Check beef a few times throughout to ensure it is not actually baking, but simply drying out.
- Once finished,
- Let beef skewers rest for 10 minutes after drying, and then remove skewers from oven rack and let sit on tray until cool.
- Remove beef strips from skewers and store them in an airtight container.
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY
- Place all dry ingredients in to a glass bowl. Add liquids and blend until salt is dissolved. Place meat in a glass bowl. Cover meat and refrigerate for 24 to 36 hours. Remove from refrigerator, and pat meat with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Place in dehydrator for 4-8 hours depending on the amount of racks. Every hour turn racks. Turn strips halfway in to drying time and continues drying. To test doneness, fold a strip in half. It should be pliable enough to bend without breaking and should show no signs of redness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1054, Fat 32.9, SaturatedFat 13.6, Cholesterol 294.8, Sodium 10278.7, Carbohydrate 74.5, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 56.2, Protein 109.7
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY
- Mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Place pineapple and garlic in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Pour pineapple mixture and teriyaki mixture into a resealable plastic bag. Add beef, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat smoker to 225 to 250 degrees F (110 to 120 degrees C). Drain beef and discard marinade.
- Smoke beef in the preheated smoker until jerky is dry and chewy but not crispy, 6 to 8 hours. Store jerky in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206.7 calories, Carbohydrate 28.5 g, Cholesterol 26.1 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 3068.5 mg, Sugar 25.9 g
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY
- Trim all visible fat from steak. Freeze, covered, 30 minutes or until firm. Slice steak along the grain into long 1/8-in.-thick strips., Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients; add to beef. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. , Preheat oven to 170°. Transfer beef and marinade to a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Using tongs, remove beef from marinade; drain on paper towels. Discard marinade., Arrange beef strips in single layer on wire racks placed on 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Dry in oven 4-5 hours or until beef becomes dry and leathery, rotating pans occasionally. (Or use a commercial dehydrator, following manufacturer's directions.), Remove from oven; cool completely. Using paper towels, blot any beads of oil on jerky. For best quality and longer storage, store jerky, covered, in refrigerator or freezer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 40mg cholesterol, Sodium 139mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 17g protein.
More about "teriyaki beef jerky recipes"
BEST TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE YOU'LL EVER TASTE
Author Shannon RonanPhone (707) 545-9637Location 715 Southpoint Blvd, Suite M, Petaluma, 94954-6836, California
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 81Calories 284 per servingCategory Snack
HOT TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE – JERKY.COM
JERKY MARINADE RECIPES: ORIGINAL, TERIYAKI, AND SOUTHWESTERN
MAKE YOUR OWN TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - BETWEEN CARPOOLS
SMOKED TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE - NAPOLEON.COM
ARCHER BEEF JERKY - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE SMOKED TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - SLOWPOKE COOKING
KIKKOMAN TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - JERKYHOLIC
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - FRESH OFF THE GRID
10 BEST TERIYAKI JERKY RECIPES | YUMMLY
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - JERKY RECIPES
INCREDIBLE HOMEMADE TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - JANINE'S RECIPES
SPICY TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - JERKYHOLIC
8 BEST TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY BRANDS & FLAVORS - JERKYGENT
EASY HOMEMADE TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - COPYKAT RECIPES
THICK CUT TERIYAKI KETO BEEF JERKY (EASY OVEN BAKED RECIPE)
AUTHENTIC GOURMET TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE (MADE WITH GRASS …
TERIYAKI PORK JERKY RECIPE | BEEF JERKY HUB
SWEET TERIYAKI JERKY – EAT MY RECIPE
KIKKOMAN TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE: A HEARTY HOMEMADE TREAT …
EASY RECIPE FOR TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - GRILL MASTER UNIVERSITY - CAVE …
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - HEY GRILL, HEY
HOMEMADE TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE - MASHED
HOW TO MAKE TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY IN A DEHYDRATOR? - VERYMEATY
SWEET, SPICY JAPANESE-STYLE TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE
TOP 41 JERKY SHOOTER RECIPES
BEEF JERKY RECIPE WITH SPICY TERRIYAKI - KITCHEN DIVAS
THE BEST HOMEMADE BEEF JERKY RECIPE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
VERY TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE - COOKING WITH JANICA
SMOKED TERIYAKI JERKY RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - DANG GOOD COOKIN'
DELICIOUS BEEF TERIYAKI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY | TRAEGER GRILLS
SWEET AND SPICY TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY - KITCHEN CHATTERS
SMOKED TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE | NAPOLEON
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE - CHEFWAVE
SWEET TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE – JERKY.COM
TERIYAKI PINEAPPLE HAMBURGER : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
TERIYAKI BEEF JERKY RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
TERIYAKI TURKEY JERKY - HEY GRILL, HEY
TERIYAKI GROUND BEEF JERKY RECIPE - AMAZING FOOD MADE EASY
GROUND BEEF TERIYAKI JERKY RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE TERIYAKI GROUND BEEF JERKY RECIPE
You'll also love