THAI CHICKEN BREASTS
This recipe actually calls for Breasts, but I used thighs and they were moist and lucious! Goes well with steamed Basamati Rice.
Provided by MarieRynr
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- combine the gingerrot, garlic and red pepper flakes in a cup and set aside.
- Mix flour with salt and pepper to taste and dredge chicken pieces in this.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Saute the chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and put in a warm dish, set aside in low oven to keep warm.
- Add the ginger-garlic mixture to the skillet and saute until lightly browned.
- Add the soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and fish sauce (if using).
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken pieces in the warm serving dish and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Trim and shred the sugar snap peas diagonally.
- Just prior to serving sprinkle the top of the chicken with the shredded snap peas.
THAI CHICKEN PARCEL WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS & RICE
This Asian-inspired chicken dish is super-juicy and lean thanks to a simple steaming process salty, sweet and spicy Asian sauces
Provided by Lucy Netherton
Categories Main course
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat and cook the chicken breasts for 4-5 mins on each side until browned.
- Lay a large piece of baking parchment on a baking tray, add half the coriander, the pak choi and sugar snap peas, then place the chicken breasts on top. Combine the fish and soy sauce, rice vinegar, sweet chilli, lime zest and juice, and curry paste, and pour over the chicken and veg, then cover with another piece of parchment. Fold up each edge to form a parcel and cook for 12-15 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice following pack instructions. Remove the parcel from the oven, leave to sit for 1-2 mins, then cut open and add the rest of the coriander. Serve with the rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414 calories, Fat 4 grams fat, Carbohydrate 51 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 40 grams protein, Sodium 2.3 milligram of sodium
THAI CHICKEN WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS
Bring a taste of Asia to your kitchen with this Thai chicken recipe. The sugar snap peas complement the peanut sauce while adding color and crunch.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken in medium bowl; mix lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining dressing with peanut butter, honey, soy sauce and crushed pepper until blended. Reserve for later use.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt. While spaghetti is cooking, remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink. Add peas; cook and stir 3 min. or until chicken is done. Remove skillet from heat.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to chicken mixture along with the reserved dressing mixture; mix lightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 650 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 29 g
EASY GREEN CURRY WITH CHICKEN, BELL PEPPER, AND SUGAR SNAP PEAS
This Thai-inspired green curry is ready in just 20 minutes with a little help from a store-bought rotisserie chicken. That may be even faster than any takeout.
Provided by Anna Stockwell
Categories 22-Minute Meals Curry Dinner Coconut Chicken Lime Juice Sugar Snap Pea Bell Pepper Wheat/Gluten-Free Quick and Healthy Quick & Easy Paleo Dairy Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oil in a medium pot over medium. Cook curry paste, ginger, and lime zest, stirring, until heated through, about 1 minute. Add onion and salt and cook, stirring, until onion is soft, about 3 minutes. Add bell pepper and stir to combine. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer until pepper is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add chicken, snap peas, and coconut milk and cook over medium, being careful not to boil, until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Stir in basil and lime juice. Serve with rice or rice noodles and lime wedges alongside.
CHICKEN AND SUGAR SNAP PEA SAUTE
Adapted from the Culinary Institute of America. A family favorite that I have tweaked for our tastes. A great light summer supper!! This is also very tasty with shrimp in lieu of the chicken.
Provided by jbe467
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a nonstick skillet, heat 1/3 of oil over high heat.
- Add peas and stir fry until bright green, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside in bowl.
- Place flour in shallow pan.
- Cut chicken into 1x2 inch strips or bite size pieces (strictly preference here), season with salt and pepper and dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
- Discard leftover flour.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over high heat.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to bowl with peas.
- Add chicken broth and garlic to skillet and cook until reduced by half, about 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and return chicken and peas to skillet.
- Cook until just heated through.
- Add parsley, juice and zest.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Substitution Suggestions: I use a bag of frozen sugar snaps, or a bag of frozen stir fry veggies.
- Any of your favorite veggies would do.
- This also goes well with rice.
More about "thai chicken with sugar snap peas recipes"
THAI CHICKEN WITH BASIL AND PEA PODS - THE SPICED LIFE
Cuisine ThaiEstimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Entree
- Toss the chicken with the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce and 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper. Let marinate for 15 minutes, then drain and pat the chicken pieces dry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add the chicken pieces and cook until the chicken is browned and cooked through. Transfer to a clean bowl and then toss in the basil vinegar. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the garlic first, stirring continuously to prevent burning. When it darkens a bit, add the chipped white parts of the scallions. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
CHICKEN WITH CREAMY MUSHROOMS AND SNAP PEAS RECIPE | FOOD ...
5/5 (64)Category Main-DishAuthor Food Network KitchenDifficulty Easy
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet. Dredge 2 chicken cutlets in flour, shake off any excess and place in the skillet. Cook until golden, about 1 1/2 minutes per side; transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the other 2 chicken cutlets. Cover the dish loosely with foil; place in the oven while you prepare the vegetables.
- Add the butter to the hot skillet, then add the scallions and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms brown, about 4 minutes. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits with a wooden spoon. Cook until the liquid is reduced by half, about 3 minutes. Add the cream and boil until the sauce thickens slightly, 3 to 4 more minutes. Stir in the snap peas and heat through; season with salt and pepper. Serve the chicken topped with the creamy vegetables.
THAI GREEN CURRY CHICKEN L PANNING THE GLOBE
5/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsCategory Lunch or DinnerCalories 361 per serving
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Stir-fry onion and ginger for two minutes or so, until fragrant. Add sliced chicken and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until it all loses its pink color. Transfer chicken and onions to a bowl and set aside.
- Add coconut milk, chicken broth and curry paste to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Lower to a gentle simmer and cook for 3 minutes or so, to thicken the sauce. Stir in sugar, fish sauce, basil, cilantro and chopped chili peppers. Return chicken to skillet and cook, stirring, for a minute. Add snow peas and simmer gently for 3-4 minutes longer, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat. Stir in scallions. Season with a little salt, to taste.
STIR-FRIED SUGAR SNAP PEAS | THAI FOODIE - THAI RECIPES
4.9/5 Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Have these ingredients in a bowl, ready to throw in all at once: the garlic, sugar snap peas, oyster sauce and sugar.
- Warm about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a wok or large pan on high heat. Once it’s smoking hot, dump the ingredients into the wok.
- Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, more or less, until the sugar snap peas are bright green, and crisp, don’t let them get squishy.
THAI PEANUT NOODLES (+ HOMEMADE PEANUT SAUCE!) - AVERIE COOKS
4.9/5 (13)Total Time 20 minsCategory 30-minute MealsCalories 792 per serving
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions, drain, place in a large bowl; set aside. Tip – After the noodles are in the bowl, drizzle a small amount of sesame oil over them to prevent them from sticking and clumping together.
- To a medium bowl add the peanut butter, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar, ginger, salt, pepper, optional cayenne, and whisk to combine until smooth and incorporated. Taste, check for seasoning and flavor balance, and make any necessary adjustments (i.e. more honey, more peanut butter, more salt, more sesame oil, etc.); set aside.
- To a large skillet, add the olive oil, chicken, evenly season with salt and pepper, and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, flipping intermittently so all sides cook evenly. Cooking time will vary based on thickness of chicken breasts and sizes of pieces.
- Add about 1/4 cup of the peanut sauce to the skillet with chicken, using caution because it will bubble up. Allow it to bubble for about 45 to 60 seconds, stirring intermittently to coat all pieces of chicken evenly. Transfer the chicken including the sauce from the skillet into the bowl with noodles and toss to combine.
SESAME CHICKEN WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS | WILLIAMS SONOMA
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsServings 4
THAI CHICKEN & SUGAR SNAP PEAS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
4.4/5 (5)Calories 427 per servingServings 4
THAI CHICKEN STIR FRY RECIPE - EASY MEALS WITH VIDEO ...
Total Time 28 mins
STIR-FRIED CHICKEN WITH SNAP PEAS AND BASIL | CHRISTOPHER ...
Servings 4Total Time 30 minsCategory Mains
CHICKEN SALAD WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS, VIETNAMESE CORIANDER ...
Cuisine VietnameseCategory Chicken RecipesServings 6-8
THAI CHICKEN LETTUCE CUPS WITH RICE & MARINATED SNAP PEAS
4.2/5 Total Time 25 minsCuisine ThaiCalories 590 per serving
CHICKEN WITH SNAP PEAS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHICKEN AND SNAP PEAS RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHICKEN WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
THAI CHICKEN WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS RECIPES
THAI CHICKEN WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS OF MICHELLE - RECIPEFY
THAI CHICKEN PARCEL WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS RICE RECIPES
THAI CHICKEN WITH SUGAR SNAP PEAS - EZ PEAS-Z RECIPES
RECIPES FOR THAI CHICKEN AND SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH GROCERY ...
THAI CHICKEN AND SUGAR SNAP PEA STIR FRY – ROSE REISMAN
SCHEZWAN CHICKEN FRIED RICE IMAGES : WATCH RECIPE ...
CHICKEN THAI STIR FRY WITH CASHEWS AND SUGAR SNAP PEAS ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook chicken and peas stir fry?Add chicken broth and garlic to skillet and cook until reduced by half, about 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and return chicken and peas to skillet. Cook until just heated through. Add parsley, juice and zest. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Substitution Suggestions: I use a bag of frozen sugar snaps, or a bag of frozen stir fry veggies.
How to cook chicken and peas in a pan?In same skillet, heat remaining oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to bowl with peas. Add chicken broth and garlic to skillet and cook until reduced by half, about 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and return chicken and peas to skillet.
How do you cook chicken and rice for stir fry?Add chicken stock and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer until pepper is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add chicken, snap peas, and coconut milk and cook over medium, being careful not to boil, until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Stir in basil and lime juice. Serve with rice or rice noodles and lime wedges alongside.
How to cook chicken and peas in a crock pot?Add chicken and cook, stirring, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to bowl with peas. Add chicken broth and garlic to skillet and cook until reduced by half, about 5-7 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and return chicken and peas to skillet. Cook until just heated through. Add parsley, juice and zest.