THAI CABBAGE SALAD
This is a wonderful cabbage salad, served hot! I can't remember where it came from, but I served it tonight with Broiled Tilapia in coconut curry sauce (Recipe #116882) and decided it should be on here :)
Provided by sapowell
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine the first four ingredients in a small bowl; stir well and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok on medium high heat.
- Add ginger and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, bell pepper, and carrot; saute for 2 minutes.
- Add lime juice mixture and bean sprouts; saute for an additional 2 1/2 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68.7, Fat 1.5, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 730.6, Carbohydrate 13.3, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 7.8, Protein 3
THAI CHINESE CABBAGE SALAD
- Trim off any tough or wilted outer leaves from the cabbage and cut the cabbage lengthwise into quarters. Cut out and discard any section of stem in the center of each of the quarters. Cut the quarters crosswise into 1/4-inch shreds.
- In a glass or stainless steel mixing bowl, rub the cabbage with the salt until all the salt dissolves and you can no longer feel it under your fingers, about 5 minutes. Put the cabbage in a colander set over a bowl to drain for about an hour. Rinse the cabbage with cold water and squeeze the cabbage in small clumps to get rid of the extra water. Toss the drained and squeezed cabbage with the rest of the ingredients in a stainless steel or glass mixing bowl. Chill slighty in the refrigerator.
THAI CHINESE-CABBAGE SALAD
Categories Salad Garlic Pepper Vegetable Side No-Cook Lime Hot Pepper Summer Healthy Cabbage Lemongrass Gourmet Fat Free Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Serves 8 as a side dish
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Discard outer leaves from cabbage. Quarter cabbage and core. Cut quarters crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Wash cabbage well in a large bowl of cold water and spin dry. In a large glass or stainless-steel bowl toss together cabbage and salt until salt is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Transfer cabbage to a colander set over a bowl. Drain cabbage 1 hour. Rinse cabbage well and squeeze in small handfuls until as dry as possible. While cabbage is draining, wearing rubber gloves, seed and mince chiles. Discard outer leaves of lemongrass and trim root end. Separately mince garlic, shallot, and lower 2 inches of lemongrass.
- In a large bowl toss together cabbage, chiles, lemongrass, garlic, shallot, fish sauce, and lime juice. Salad may be made 2 hours ahead and chilled, covered. Serve salad at cool room temperature.
CHINESE CABBAGE SALAD
Beautiful salad to serve with your favorite Chinese dishes!! Sesame oil and rice vinegar are a must for the authentic Chinese flavor.
Provided by MommyBennett
Categories Salad Coleslaw Recipes No Mayo
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small skillet, toast sesame seeds over medium heat until golden brown and fragrant.
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, sesame oil, olive oil, sugar, salt, pepper, and ramen seasoning packet.
- In a large bowl, mix together cabbage, carrots, and crushed ramen noodles. Toss with dressing to coat evenly. Top with toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.8 calories, Carbohydrate 11.6 g, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 268.6 mg, Sugar 7 g
TANGY THAI CABBAGE SALAD
I found a basic recipe for a Thai cabbage slaw, and I added a few tweaks of my own to give it a crunchier texture and a little more zip! It goes well with grilled meats and seafood on a hot day.
Provided by krista v.
Categories Salad Vegetable Salad Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Whisk lime juice, chili paste, and sugar together in a small bowl. Add oil in slow stream while still whisking.
- Combine napa cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro, and peanuts in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss with tongs to coat. Chill salad for at least 1 hour. Stir and adjust seasonings before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133.7 calories, Carbohydrate 15.9 g, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 173.7 mg, Sugar 7 g
THAI-STYLE CABBAGE SALAD
Make and share this Thai-Style Cabbage Salad recipe from Food.com.
Provided by ToriS
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- To make the dressing, whisk the fish sauce, lime zest, lime juice, and coconut milk.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Stir-fry the chiles, garlic, and shallots until the shallots are brown and crisp.
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the cabbage and blanch for about 2 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly, then place the cabbage in a bowl.
- Stir the dressing into the cabbage, toss and mix well.
- Sprinkle with the fried shallot mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 202.7, Fat 13.2, SaturatedFat 6.3, Sodium 748.9, Carbohydrate 20.6, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 7.4, Protein 4.8
THAI BEEF SALAD
Napa cabbage, also known as Chinese cabbage, has white ribs and green leaves. It's commonly used in Asian cooking and can be found year-round in the produce section of your local grocery store.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine 6 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice, chili sauce and cilantro; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat; arrange on four plates. , In a large skillet, cook the beef, garlic, coriander and basil in remaining oil for 5-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Sprinkle with remaining lime juice. Spoon beef and pan juices over salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488 calories, Fat 32g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 221mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 35g protein.
More about "thai chinese cabbage salad recipes"
THAI CABBAGE SALAD - KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
Cuisine ThaiCategory SaladsServings 20Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
LOW CARB THAI BASIL CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | NOOBCOOK.COM
CHINESE CHICKEN AND CABBAGE SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
THAI SESAME RED CABBAGE AND CARROT SALAD - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
CHINESE CHICKEN-CABBAGE SALAD WITH PEANUT SAUCE - CHINESE …
10 BEST ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD DRESSING RECIPES | YUMMLY
THAI CABBAGE SALAD (PEANUT FREE!) | LIVE EAT LEARN
CRUNCHY THAI CHICKEN SALAD - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
THAI CHINESE-CABBAGE SALAD - PLAIN.RECIPES
SIMPLE ORIENTAL ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE | WHOLESOME …
HEALTHY, CRUNCHY ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD - RECIPETIN EATS
CHINESE CABBAGE SALAD (SO GOOD!) - LAUREN'S LATEST
EASY THAI CHICKEN SALAD - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
THAI CABBAGE SALAD - SIMPLY A (RD) FOODIE
THAI SALAD WITH CHINESE CABBAGE AND MANGO - SIMONE'S …
THAI CHICKEN AND CABBAGE SALAD | ALEXANDRA'S KITCHEN
ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD WITH PEANUT DRESSING – WELLPLATED.COM
THAI BEEF-AND-CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
THAI CABBAGE SALAD - SIMPLY SCRATCH
SPICY ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD - PEPPER BOWL
CRUNCHY THAI STYLE CABBAGE SALAD - COOK REPUBLIC
ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
ASIAN CABBAGE CHOPPED SALAD - SIMPLY SCRATCH
THAI CABBAGE SALAD WITH SUNBUTTER DRESSING - CHELSEA JOY EATS
ASIAN PICKLED CABBAGE RESTAURANT APPETIZER - THE WOKS OF LIFE
THAI CHINESE CABBAGE SALAD- WIKIFOODHUB
THAI CABBAGE SALAD- AN EASY AND DELICIOUS VEGAN THAI SALAD RECIPE
THAI CABBAGE SALAD WITH SPICY PEANUT BUTTER DRESSING
CHINESE CABBAGE SALAD WITH TAMARIND NAM JIM
ADDICTIVE ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE - SUNKISSED KITCHEN
10 MOST POPULAR THAI SALADS - TASTEATLAS
BEST ASIAN CABBAGE SALAD RECIPE WITH SPICY PEANUT AND GINGER …
THAI PEANUT SALAD RECIPE (KETO SALAD) - SEEKING GOOD EATS
THAI SALAD RECIPE WITH NOODLES AND CABBAGE - FANTABULOSITY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love