BEEF BROCCOLI STIR-FRY
My family often requests this tasty beef and broccoli stir fry. It's great because it combines tender beef and nutritious vegetables in one dish. We enjoy this broccoli beef recipe year-round but especially in summer, when I grow my own broccoli and onions. Plus, it doesn't heat up the kitchen. -Ruth Stahl, Shepherd, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix garlic powder and 2 tablespoons each cornstarch and water; toss with beef. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and the remaining cornstarch and water until smooth., In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry beef until browned, 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan., In same pan, stir-fry broccoli and onion in remaining oil over medium-high heat until crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes. Stir soy sauce mixture; add to pan. Cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes. Return beef to pan; heat through. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 291 calories, Fat 11g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 974mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
It's your favorite take-out dish, but made exactly to your liking. And just like the classic Chinese-American dish, this recipe works great as leftovers when reheated in a microwave or over the stove. If you want to freshen it up, just chop up and throw in whatever vegetables you have in the fridge, like onions, bell peppers, or even water chestnuts.
Provided by Joey Firoben
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sirloin steak, soy sauce, cornstarch, brown sugar, and ginger until the meat is evenly covered in the marinade.
- Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Dump in the meat and marinade and sear each side until golden brown.
- Transfer the meat to a clean bowl and set aside.
- Place the broccoli into the hot skillet and sauté until the broccoli has just started to brown, about 1 minute.
- Pour the water into the skillet and immediately cover with a lid. Let it steam for 2 minutes, until the broccoli has softened.
- Remove the lid and toss in the garlic, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil. Sauté until the garlic becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the steak back into the pan and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and serve on a bed of brown rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311 calories, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 25 grams, Sugar 3 grams
THE BEST EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY
I clipped this recipe from Taste of Home magazine several years ago and have found it to be the best-tasting easy beef and broccoli stir-fry. It is credited to Ruth Stahl. I often use charcoal chuck steak, which is very tender and lean. I also like that it doesn't call for any unusual ingredients.
Provided by Chris from Kansas
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add beef and toss.
- In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef reaches desired doneness; remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry onion in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes until softened. Add the broccoli and cook for 3 minutes until the broccoli is tender but still crisp. Return beef to pan.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/2 cup water until smooth; add to the pan.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice and garnish with toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150.1, Fat 7.1, SaturatedFat 0.9, Sodium 731.4, Carbohydrate 20, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 7.8, Protein 3.5
STIR-FRIED BEEF AND BROCCOLI
- Prepare the beef:
- In a small bowl stir together the soy sauce, the sugar, and the salt, add the beef, and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
- Make the sauce while the beef is marinating:
- In a small bowl dissolve the cornstarch in the soy sauce and stir in the Sherry, the broth, the sugar, and the sesame oil.
- Heat a wok or large heavy skillet over high heat until it is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, and heat it until it just begins to smoke. Stir-fry the beef in the oil in batches for 1 minute, or until it is no longer pink, and transfer it as it is cooked with a slotted spoon to a plate. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to the wok, heat it until it is hot but not smoking, and in the oil stir-fry the gingerroot, the garlic, and the chili for 30 seconds, or until the mixture is fragrant. Add the broccoli and stir-fry the mixture for 1 minute. Add 1/3 cup water and steam the broccoli, covered, for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until it is crisp-tender. Stir the sauce, add it to the wok with the beef and any juices that have accumulated on the plate, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened and the beef is heated through. Transfer the mixture to a heated platter and serve it with the rice.
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY
A recipe from my Mr. Yoshida's Fine Sauces Cookbook which I haven't tried yet. I'd serve this with rice. Preparation time includes 30 minutes refrigeration time.
Provided by HouseDragon
Yield 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Slice sirloin into thin slices.
- Put slices into a zip bag, add 1/2 cup Gourmet Sauce, shake bag to cover all sides of meat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine second 1/2 cup Gourmet Sauce with dissolved cornstarch; set aside.
- Head oil in a large wok until hot.
- Add steak and stir fry 3-4 minutes.
- Add broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in sauce and cornstarch mixture; cook until sauce thickens and boils.
- Serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.7, Fat 17, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 81.6, Sodium 79.2, Carbohydrate 5.8, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 1.2, Protein 27.8
ONE-PAN BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat oil over a nonstick pan and add beef stirring until brown.
- Pour sauce in pan and stir to coat meat.
- Once the sauce is bubbling, add the veggies to the pan and stir again to coat.
- Cook until meat is cooked through and veggies are soft.
- Serve over rice or alone.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 715 calories, Carbohydrate 60 grams, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 72 grams, Sugar 46 grams
20-MINUTE BEEF AND BROCCOLI NOODLE STIR-FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: instant ramen, water, garlic, cornstarch, sesame oil, lime, soy sauce, broccoli floret, olive oil, flank steak, medium yellow onion, green onion, fresh cilantro, sesame seeds
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Place the ramen noodles in a large bowl (discard the seasoning packets or save for another use) and pour the boiling water over them. Let sit for 6 minutes, stirring every now and then to break up the noodle blocks. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, cornstarch, sesame oil, lime juice, and soy sauce. Stir well, then set aside.
- Place the broccoli in a large, microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1½ minutes, until soft. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large, nonstick pan over high heat. Add the steak to the pan and toss with 2 tablespoons of the reserved sauce. Cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat another teaspoon of olive oil in the pan, then add the onion. Cook, stirring often, until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan, then add the noodles and the remaining sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until the noodles soak up the sauce. Return the cooked vegetables and steak to the pan and stir to distribute.
- Transfer the noodles to a serving dish and garnish with green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds, if using.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 408 calories, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 29 grams, Sugar 3 grams
More about "the best easy beef and broccoli stir fry recipes"
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - JO COOKS
4.6/5 (264)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 395 per serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, cornstarch, garlic, cooking wine, honey, ginger, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, Sriracha sauce and beef broth. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the steak until it starts to brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce and stir in with the steak, it should start to thicken immediately.
- Add broccoli and cook for an additional 2 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce is thickened.
BEEF & BROCCOLI STIR FRY
4.9/5 (52)Total Time 25 minsServings 2
- Cut and marinade the beef. Cut the beef into slices. Marinate the beef with all the ingredients from the beef marinade for about 15 mins.
- Blanch the broccoli and carrot. Bring a pot of water to boil and add a few drops of oil. Blanch the broccoliflorets and carrot in the hot water about 10 seconds. Remove the broccoli and carrot immediately with a slotted spoon or strainer, draining the excess water. Set aside.
- Stir fry the beef. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet over high heat. Stir fry the beef until 70% cooked Dish out and set aside
- Stir fry broccoli and beef. Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over high heat Add the ginger and stir fry until aromatic Transfer the beef into the pan and stir-fry for 1 minute Add the broccoli and carrot and then the sauce Stir to combine the ingredients well
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPE - BEST RECIPE BOX
BEEF & BROCCOLI STIR FRY - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI (BEST SAUCE!) | 20 MINUTE RECIPE
GROUND BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY (30 MIN MEAL) - CRAZY FOR CRUST
20 MINUTE BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - COOKING JOURNEY BLOG
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPE | TESTED BY AMY
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY – HOW TO COOK THE BEST (IN 30 …
KETO BEEF AND BROCCOLI - THE BEST KETO RECIPES
SIRLOIN STEAK BROCCOLI STIR FRY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BEEF AND BROCCOLI: AUTHENTIC RESTAURANT RECIPE - THE …
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
CRISPY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPE - DELISH.COM
BEST BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE - DELISH
THE BEST EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
QUICK AND EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY | CANADIAN LIVING
THE BEST EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY - BIGOVEN
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - DINNER AT THE ZOO
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - WISHFUL CHEF
BEST BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
BEEF CHOW FUN | DIETHOOD
25-MINUTE STIR FRY BROCCOLI AND BEEF - THE ART OF FOOD AND WINE
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - COCO AND ASH - EASY RECIPES
BEST EASY WEEKNIGHT BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY | EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI FOR TWO
BEEF AND BROCCOLI WITH THE BEST SAUCE (VIDEO)
BEST BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPE (VIDEO) - VERONIKA'S KITCHEN
10 BEST CHINESE BEEF BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - LENA'S KITCHEN
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY - 5 INGREDIENTS 15 MINUTES
BEEF BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
CABBAGE STIR FRY - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THE BEST EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY - RECIPE PAIR
BEEF AND BROCCOLI SHEET PAN STIR FRY (LESS THAN 30 MINUTES)
20-MINUTE BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
THE BEST EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR-FRY RECIPE, SIMPLIFIED AND GREENER
EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI STIR FRY - TO SIMPLY INSPIRE
#lactose #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #main-dish #beef #vegetables #asian #chinese #dietary #one-dish-meal #free-of-something #meat #steak #broccoli
How To Make Beef and Broccoli Recipe with Stir Fry Sauce1M views-05:41
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe (Healthy, Easy, Great For Meal Prep)40K views-02:21
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe18K views-03:34
Steak and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe ( Easy Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry )587K views-04:30
Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe | How to Make Beef Broccoli Stir Fry1.7K views-08:39
Easy Beef and Broccoli Recipe - How to Make beef and broccoli Stir Fry39K views-04:12
You'll also love