TEA SANDWICHES FILLING RECIPES
Three delicious fillings for tea sandwiches, cut into various shapes for a tea party. Make them ahead for easy entertaining.
Provided by Celebrations At Home
Categories Appetizers & Snacks
Number Of Ingredients 12
- For the chicken sandwiches, Chop chicken very finely (I put it in a food processor and pulsed 3-4 times until minced). In a bowl, combine chicken and mayonnaise, and mix well. Add curry and continue to mix. Fold in remaining ingredients. Spread on bread, top with another slice, remove crusts, and cut into shapes.
- For the pineapple sandwiches, Combine cream cheese and crushed pineapple until well blended. Add pecans and fold into mixture. Spread on one slice of bread and top with other. Remove crusts and cut into shapes as desired.
- For ham sandwiches, Combine cream cheese and preserves until well blended. Spread a layer on both slices of bread, place a slice of ham on one side, and top with the other side. Cut off crusts and cut in to shapes as desired.
THREE FILLING SANDWICH
This is posted in response to a request. My aunt used to make something very similar to these at all family bridal showers & baby showers. They were very good. Prep time is an estimate. Depends on how fast with a pastry bag you are! Cook time is chilling time.
Provided by JillAZ
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 23
- For Bacon and Egg Filling: Place egg, bacon, mayo, parsley, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Cheese Filling: Process cheeses, mayo, bell pepper, worcestershire and garlic powder until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Olive filling: Process olives, almonds, celery, mayo and onion until finely chopped.
- Set aside.
- For sandwich loaves: Trim crusts from bread so that each side is flat.
- Slice each loaf horizontally into 4 equal layers.
- For each loaf, spread half of each filling between layers of bread.
- Start with bacon and egg on bottom layer add a layer of bread, then cheese filling, then a layer of bread, then olive filling and then the last layer of bread.
- Do this on the plate or platter you will be serving them from.
- In a medium bowl, beat 20 ounces of the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add the ranch dressing and beat until smooth.
- Use this to"frost" the sandwich loaves, covering sides and top and smoothing with a knife or spatula.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining 4 ounces cream cheese with butter and mustard until smooth.
- Spoon into a pastry bag that is fitted with a small round tip.
- Pipe dots onto sides and end of loaves and then, with a medium ribbon tip, pipe a bow and ribbons on top.
- Using a medium star tip, pipe shell borders around bottom.
- Chill for 2 hours before slicing.
- To serve, cut into 3/4 inch slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 454.6, Fat 31.9, SaturatedFat 14.4, Cholesterol 103.5, Sodium 858.2, Carbohydrate 30.2, Fiber 2, Sugar 3.4, Protein 12.7
This is a delicious filling that is put onto hamburger (or hot dog) rolls and baked in the oven. Fantastic for a cold weekend day when the kids need a good lunch. This recipe came from my mother. It has been one of my favorite recipes for over 30 years.
Provided by Jim Cyberwolf Gaylord
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cook and stir ground beef in a large skillet until well browned, about 10 minutes; drain fat. Place cooked beef in a large bowl. Stir in tomato sauce, onion, black olives, pimentos, mushrooms, Cheddar cheese, chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Spoon sandwich filling on hamburger bun bottoms, spreading to the edges. Filling should be approximately 1/2" thick in the center of the sandwich.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges start to bubble, 5-10 minutes. Turn oven to Broil and continue to cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16.2 g, Cholesterol 49.5 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 15.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 663.4 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
THREE FILLING CIRCLE SANDWICH
Number Of Ingredients 22
- In small bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese and mayonnaise. Spread both slices with mixture. Mix together deviled ham, mustard, pickle relish and horseradish spread in large circle in center of each slice of bread to within 1 1/2 inches of edge. Combine minced egg with mayonnaise, salt and dill weed spoon into smaller circle in center of ham and smooth with spatula. Place one slice of filled bread on top of other (filling side up), pressing lightly. On top layer, complete garnish with thin slices of cucumber in large outer circle. Accent with tiny shrimp, slices of olives and cocktail tomatoes in an eye-appealing design.* A bakery round loaf may be used in place of Herb Casserole Bread.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
PARTY RIBBON SANDWICHES
- Place all shrimp filling ingredients in food processor. Cover; process 3 to 5 seconds or until mixture is creamy. Remove from food processor; set aside.
- Place all turkey filling ingredients except celery in food processor. Cover; process 3 to 5 seconds or until mixture is creamy. Stir in celery. Remove from food processor; set aside.
- Place all cheese and olive filling ingredients except olives in food processor. Cover; process 3 to 5 seconds or until mixture is creamy. Stir in olives.
- To assemble ribbon sandwiches, place one slice white bread on cutting board. Spread 5 tablespoons cheese and olive filling over white bread. Top with 1 slice wheat bread; spread with 1/4 cup turkey filling. Top with 1 slice white bread; spread with 1/4 cup shrimp filling. Top with 1 slice wheat bread. Repeat process 3 more times to make a total of 4 sandwich stacks. Wrap each in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Just before serving, cut each sandwich stack in half lengthwise and then crosswise into 4 slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 220 mg, Sugar 1 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "three filling sandwich recipes"
40 TASTY SANDWICH FILLINGS AND RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
TEA PARTY TEA SANDWICHES - 3 FILLING RECIPES | RECIPE - PINTEREST
CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES WITH THREE FILLING RECIPE
TEA PARTY TEA SANDWICHES -3 FILLING RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT FINGER SANDWICH
RECIPE: THREE FILLINGS PIE STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES | HANDY.RECIPES
THREE-FILLING SANDWICH, BRIEFLY CROSSWORD CLUE
24 TEA SANDWICHES RECIPES, TIPS, & HOW TO MAKE THEM …
10+ EASY FINGER SANDWICH RECIPES | MYRECIPES
15 CREATIVE COLD SANDWICH RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
15 SCRUMPTIOUS SANDWICH SPREAD RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
3 EASY TEA SANDWICH FILLINGS | CANADIAN LIVING
QUICK AND HEALTHY SANDWICH FILLINGS - SIMPLE LIVING. CREATIVE …
SIMPLE AND FILLING: 40 SANDWICHES UNDER 300 CALORIES
THREE FILLING SANDWICH LOAF RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RETRO FROSTED TEA SANDWICH LOAF: HAPPY 89TH BIRTHDAY MOM!
SIMPLE ENGLISH TEA PARTY SANDWICHES (THREE RECIPES!)
HOW TO MAKE TEA SANDWICHES: PINWHEELS, TRIANGLES, SQUARES AND …
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE SANDWICH FILLINGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
22 HEALTHY SANDWICH AND WRAP FILLING IDEAS - WHOLESOME COOK
THE ULTIMATE LIST OF SANDWICH FILLINGS - EATS AMAZING.
THREE-FILLING SANDWICH - CROSSWORD CLUE ANSWER
OUR 40 BEST COLD SANDWICH RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
22 SANDWICH WRAP RECIPES PERFECT FOR PACKING - TASTE OF HOME
10+ ELEGANT TEA SANDWICHES | ALLRECIPES
TEA PARTY TEA SANDWICHES - 3 FILLING RECIPES
3 FILLINGS FOR SANDWICHES BY FREDA | RECIPE | MAIN DISH RECIPES ...
CUCUMBER TEA SANDWICHES ~ 3 SPREADS & 3 WAYS | THE KITCHEN IS …
16 SAVORY TEA PARTY FINGER SANDWICHES TO MAKE TODAY
RECIPE(TRIED): THREE FILLING SANDWICH LOAF - RECIPELINK.COM
5 TEA SANDWICH FILLING IDEAS - RICARDO
THE 9 COMBINATION SANDWICH - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
10 EASY SANDWICH FILLING IDEAS | BBC GOOD FOOD
THREE SLICE SANDWICH: QUICK AND FILLING | THE SAUCEPAN
3 CLASSIC FRENCH BAGUETTE SANDWICHES - UNPEELED JOURNAL
SANDWICH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
SANDWICH RECIPES - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
LAYERED LOAF SANDWICH RECIPE (14 STEPS WITH IMAGES)
62 BEST SANDWICH FILLINGS IDEAS | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, FOOD
You'll also love