TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES
These are truly delicious - crunchy round the edges, chewy in the centre
Provided by Silvana Franco
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Snack
Yield Makes 24 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to fan 170C/conventional 190C/gas 5. Using an electric whisk, beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Stir in the egg yolks, ground almonds, toffees, dried apple and flour. Mix well together then roll into walnut-sized balls.
- Place well apart on two non-stick or lined baking sheets and flatten slightly with your hand. Brush with milk and bake for 8-12 minutes until golden. Leave to firm up for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 17 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.12 milligram of sodium
APPLE CIDER COOKIES
Sweet cider isn't just for drinking. As anyone who's ever had an apple cider doughnut knows, it's just as delicious in desserts, including these cookies! From their apple-studded tops all the way through their chewy interiors, these cookies are infused with fruit flavor and spicy-sweet cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. So, they're just the treat you'll want to nibble while standing along the sidelines rooting on the school team. And since a batch makes 40 cookies, you'll have enough to share with your fellow fans. All you need to get started is 20 minutes, Betty's sugar cookie mix and a package of apple cider mix.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix sugar, 1 teaspoon of the apple cider drink mix and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, softened butter, egg, remaining apple cider drink mix and cinnamon with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in apple pieces until combined. Shape dough into 40 (1 1/4-inch) balls. Roll balls in sugar-spice mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Discard sugar-spice mixture after rolling balls.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 55 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 0 g
CHEWY CARAMEL APPLE COOKIES
We took everyone's favorite fall snack and transformed it into a chewy cookie that tastes just like biting into a caramel apple. Whether they're the sweet ending to a savory meal or simply a midday treat, there's no better way to indulge than with these easy cookies.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt with whisk; stir in oats. In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in apples.
- Onto cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 14 minutes or until golden. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks; cool completely.
- In 1-quart saucepan, cook caramels and water over low heat 7 minutes, stirring until smooth. Drizzle warm glaze over cookies. Let stand 15 minutes or until set. Store tightly covered up to 5 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115, Carbohydrate 18 g, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 60 mg
TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: egg, golden caster sugar, butter, flour, ground nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, bramley apple, chewy toffees
Provided by Jordan Ballantine
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 180°C (350ºF).
- Beat the sugar, butter, and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, and bicarbonate of soda. Combine into a smooth dough.
- Mix in the apple.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches (5 cm) apart onto baking paper-lined tray. Add in 1 chewy toffee piece per cookie.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 413 calories, Carbohydrate 68 grams, Fat 13 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 47 grams
TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES RECIPE
This easy pudding cookie is an Apple Cookie filled with fresh apples and toffee bits!
Provided by Dorothy Kern
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Note: This dough requires chilling.
- Cream butter and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. (You can also use a hand mixer.) Mix in egg and vanilla until smooth. Add pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined. Mix in flour, then stir in apples and toffee bits.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon balls of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment or a silpat baking mat. There's no need to space them out, you're going to chill them. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silpat baking mats. Place chilled cookie dough balls 2" apart on cookie sheet. Bake 9-11 minutes or until the edges just start to turn brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days or freeze for up to one month.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 133 kcal, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 26 mg, Sodium 63 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 12 g
APPLE TOFFEE COOKIES
These chewy apple cookies get a crunchy, buttery bite thanks to the addition of toffee bits.
Provided by BHG Test Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl beat butter with a mixer on medium to high 30 seconds. Add both sugars, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat until combined, scraping bowl as needed. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Beat in flour. Stir in the apples, toffee bits, and pecans.
- Drop dough by teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. Remove; cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123 kcal, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 16 mg, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 102 mg, Sugar 14 g, Fat 4 g, UnsaturatedFat 1 g
TOFFEE APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES
Make and share this Toffee Apple Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
Provided by lauchu
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 30-36 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place dried apples in a small bowl with the cider. Stir and let sit to rehydrate for 10-15 minutes.
- Measure flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add apples, cider, vanilla and egg and beat until combined.
- Gradually add flour mixture and beat on low until combined. Fold in toffee bits.
- Place 2 inches apart on parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. They will appear somewhat undercooked when ready. Slide paper onto cooling racks. Let cool completely before removing from paper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109, Fat 2.8, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 12.3, Sodium 99.5, Carbohydrate 19.9, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 12.1, Protein 1.4
BAKED TOFFEE APPLES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: apple, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, apples, puff pastry, toffee sauce, egg, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla ice cream, toffee sauce
Provided by Matthew Cullum
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C ).
- In a small saucepan, cook the apple, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg over a medium-low heat until softened.
- Cut three thin strips on a chilled sheet of puff pastry.
- Cut two of the strips into four and make a small lattice pattern with them. Repeat to make three more lattices.
- Cut the tops of the apples and scoop out the insides carefully with a melon baller.
- Mix some of the toffee sauce in and fill with the toffee apple mixture.
- Place the lattices on top of each apple and drape the remaining strips around the lattice, cutting off any overhang.
- Place apples in an ovenproof dish, brush the pastry with egg wash and sprinkle over some more brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and more toffee sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 572 calories, Carbohydrate 83 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 41 grams
More about "toffee apple cookies recipes"
TOFFEE APPLE DROP COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
5/5 (1)Calories 120 per servingServings 42
- Combine 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter in bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Add sour cream, apple juice, and egg. Continue beating until well mixed. (Mixture may have curdled appearance.) Add all remaining cookie ingredients except apple and toffee bits. Continue beating until well mixed. Stir in chopped apple and toffee bits.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 11-12 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, 4 tablespoons half & half, and 2 tablespoons butter in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 4-5 minutes or until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Pour mixture into bowl; add powdered sugar and corn syrup. Beat at medium speed until creamy, adding additional half & half for desired frosting consistency, if necessary.
TOFFEE APPLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST SOFT APPLE COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
APPLE TOFFEE COOKIES - FOOD LION
BUTTER PECAN TOFFEE APPLE SUNDAE COOKIES - RECIPES
TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES - GOODIE GODMOTHER
HOMEMADE TOFFEE APPLES (CANDY APPLES) - SUGAR SALT MAGIC
APPLE TOFFEE BARS WITH BROWN SUGAR FROSTING - CRAZY FOR CRUST
APPLE TOFFEE COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES RECIPE | APPLE COOKIES RECIPES, COOKIE …
BROWN BUTTER TOFFEE APPLE BLONDIES ⋆ BARS ⋆ CHRISTMAS-COOKIES.COM
TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES | RECIPE | TOFFEE APPLE, APPLE COOKIES, TOFFEE …
APPLE TOFFEE CUPCAKES - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
TOFFEE APPLE RECIPE | THE COOKING CAT
CHEWY TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES – GLUTEN FREE
CHEWY TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES – THE MERCHANT BAKER
TOFFEE APPLE OATMEAL COOKIES | LOVE AND OLIVE OIL
OATMEAL APPLE TOFFEE COOKIES - HILAH COOKING
TOFFEE APPLE PIE COOKIES - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES - EVERY NOOK & CRANNY
TOFFEE APPLE CUPCAKES! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
5-MINUTE TOFFEE APPLE DIP RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
APPLE CIDER TOFFEE COOKIE RECIPE : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
CARAMEL APPLE COOKIES - COOKING CLASSY
TOFFEE APPLE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
TOFFEE APPLE PIE COOKIES | AWARD-WINNING - FOOD …
TOFFEE APPLE COOKIES | HUNGRY RABBIT
TOFFEE COOKIES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
TOFFEE APPLE PIE COOKIES | AWARD-WINNING - MY RECIPE MAGIC
TOFFEE APPLE COOKIE RECIPE – BAKED BY JANE
TOFFEE APPLE CAKE! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
TOFFEE SHORTBREAD COOKIES - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
TOFFEE APPLE PIE COOKIES - KITCHEN CONCOCTIONS
AWARD-WINNING TOFFEE APPLE PIE COOKIES – DAN330
APPLE-TOFFEE OATMEAL COOKIES ⋆ BOOKS N' COOKS
TOFFEE APPLE DIP (APPLE BRICKLE) RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
APPLE TOFFEE BLONDIES WITH BROWN SUGAR FROSTING | COOKIES AND CUPS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love