TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cloves together in a medium bowl. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove pan from the heat, add the bittersweet chocolate, then set aside until melted.
- Whisk the eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla together in a medium bowl, then slowly whisk in chocolate. Stir in the flour mixture to make a loose dough. Don't overwork the dough. Fold in the chips. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or 325 if convection option is available).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form dough into balls, about 2 inches or 1 1/2 ounces each, and put on the prepared baking sheets, leaving a couple inches between the cookies. Bake until outside is crackly, but the center is still moist, about 13 to 15 minutes, or 12 in convection. Cool on a rack.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350°F.Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy, scraping the sides once.Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in vanilla.Sift together dry ingredients, then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition.Gently blend in chocolate chips, reserving a few for the tops of the cookiesUsing a cookie scoop, add generous 1 tablespoon portions to baking sheet. Dot the top of each cookie with 2 to 3 chocolate chips if you'd like them to really show up on top. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are barely done but still soft and chewy. (Don't overbake!)Let cool on a baking rack. Yummy!
A quick and east recipe for Triple-Chocolate Cookies
Provided by Tom Douglas
Yield Makes about 16
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Stir chopped chocolate in top of double boiler set over simmering water until melted and smooth; remove from over water. Cool melted chocolate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat sugar and butter in another medium bowl until crumbly. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue to beat until mixture is light, pale, and creamy, about 5 minutes. Add lukewarm melted chocolate and vanilla and beat just until blended. Fold in dry ingredients, then chocolate chips.
- Drop chocolate cookie batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Bake cookies, 1 baking sheet at a time, until tops are evenly cracked but cookies are not yet firm to touch, about 16 minutes. Cool cookies completely on baking sheets. Using metal spatula, carefully transfer 4 cookies to each of 4 large resealable plastic bags, arranging in single layer. Freeze cookies overnight. (Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep frozen.)
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the bittersweet and unsweetened chocolate and espresso powder in a medium bowl and place over a pot of simmering water and melt, whisking occasionally, until smooth. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt onto a piece of parchment or wax paper, or into a small bowl, and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar until lightly and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla extract, and beat on high speed for 1 minute. On low speed beat in the melted chocolate mixture until just combined. Fold in the flour mixture with a rubber spatula until just combined. Stir in the pecans and chips. The batter will be loose. Cover and refrigerate until just firm, about 30 minutes.
- Using a small ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoon size), scoop heaping tablespoons of the batter onto the prepared baking sheets, putting 8 cookies on each sheet. Bake for 10 to 11 minutes. The surface will be dry and shiny but the tops and insides will still be soft. It will take no longer than 10 to 11 minutes so set the time. Cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to a rack to cool 5 minutes longer. Repeat with the remaining batter. These cookies are best eaten the day they are made. Wrap leftovers well in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
If you ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you that cookies are not my culinary forte. They taste good, but they don't look so good. Well, these cookies that I baked today both looked and tasted great! From "Williams-Sonoma Essentials of Baking".
Provided by Irmgard
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 rimless baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and stir just until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing the cookies 2" apart.
- Bake the cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until the bottoms and edges are lightly browned and the tops feel firm when lightly touched, 10 to 13 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 3.9, Cholesterol 15.9, Sodium 90, Carbohydrate 16.6, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 12, Protein 1.3
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
Large or small, these triple chocolate cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Refrigerating the batter for 48 hours before baking is ideal, as this allows the dough to fully form its flavor.
Provided by Josh Graham
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine brown sugar, butter, white sugar, and salt in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until a creamy, deep brown mixture forms. Add egg and vanilla; beat until mixture lightens and becomes smooth, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl. Add slowly to the wet ingredients until mostly incorporated, but some white traces of flour remain. Fold in milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate using a spatula, not the mixer. Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 48 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) when ready to bake.
- Divide cold dough into 2 1/4-ounce portions and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges start to look golden brown and crispy, 10 to 12 minutes. Do not overbake; the centers will not look fully done. Cool until cookies are set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344.3 calories, Carbohydrate 48 g, Cholesterol 41.5 mg, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 310.2 mg, Sugar 34.2 g
FLOURLESS TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form; gradually beat in 1 cup confectioners' sugar until mixture resembles soft marshmallow creme.
- Whisk 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt together in a bowl. Beat confectioners' sugar mixture into egg white mixture on low speed until a soft meringue forms. Stir in cooled melted bittersweet chocolate and dark chocolate until dough becomes stiff.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Roll 1 rounded tablespoon of dough into a ball and roll ball in the confectioners' sugar, generously coated all sides. Repeat with remaining dough and sugar. Arrange cookies 2 inches apart on the baking sheets and sprinkle coarse salt over each.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops start to crack, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 118.6 calories, Carbohydrate 19.3 g, Cholesterol 0.4 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 50.7 mg, Sugar 15.5 g
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE MIX
Everyone likes a good old-fashioned cookie mix-and this one is especially popular with chocoholics! Tie the prep and baking directions to the jar with a colorful ribbon. -Patricia Swart, Galloway, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, whisk 1-1/4 cups flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk cocoa and remaining flour. In an airtight 5-cup or larger container, layer half of flour mixture and half of cocoa mixture; repeat. Layer sugars and chips in the order listed. Cover and store in a cool, dry place up to 3 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 5 cups)., To prepare cookies: Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat butter, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Add cookie mix; mix well., Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake until firm, 12-14 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 63mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
This recipe came from June/July 2005 Cook Country magazine. These cookies are fudgy, but make sure you let them cool directly on the cookie sheet. Also do not use bitter sweet BAR chocolate or they will be WAY to rich.
Provided by Marz7215
Yield 26 cookies, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Melt unsweetened chocolate, bittersweet chips, and butter in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of simmering water, stirring frequently, until completely smooth and glossy. Remove bowl from pan and set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir coffee powder and vanilla extract together in small bowl until disolved. Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium high speed until very thick and pale, about 4 minutes. Add vanilla/coffee mixture and beat until incorporated, 20 seconds. Reduce speed to low, add chocolate mixture, and mix until thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl. Using large rubber spatula, fold flour mixture and semisweet chips into batter. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes until batter firms up (it will look more like thick brownie batter than cookie dough).
- Meanwhile adjust two oven racks to upper and lower middle positions and heat oven to 350°F.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Using 1 heaping tablespoon batter per cookie, place cookies 2 inches apart on prepared sheets. Bake until cookies are shiny and cracked on top, 11 to 14 minutes, rotating baking sheets top to bottom and front to back halfway through the baking time. Transfer baking sheets to racks and cool completely, on baking sheets, before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.7, Fat 31.9, SaturatedFat 19.2, Cholesterol 77.2, Sodium 166.9, Carbohydrate 49.7, Fiber 6.3, Sugar 34.1, Protein 7.3
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat brown sugar, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be soft). Stir in nuts, 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, 4 ounces sweet chocolate and 4 ounces white chocolate. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small saucepan, heat 1 teaspoon shortening and 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and smooth; remove from heat. Repeat with 1 teaspoon shortening and 3 ounces sweet chocolate; repeat with 1 teaspoon shortening and 3 ounces white chocolate.
- Dip 1/2-inch edge of each cookie into each glaze, allowing each glaze to completely set before dipping into next glaze and rotating dipped edge of cookie for each type of glaze. Place cookies on waxed paper to allow glazes to set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 115 mg
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
You've got all bases covered with white, milk and dark chocolate in these American-style cookies, best enjoyed warm with a cold glass of milk
Provided by Sarah Cook
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Yield Makes 24
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Line 1-2 baking sheets with baking parchment. Mix the sugars and butter together with a wooden spoon, then add the egg, vanilla, flour and half the melted milk chocolate and mix together. Stir in the white and plain chocolate chips or chunks, then use an ice-cream scoop or round tablespoon (like a measuring spoon) to scoop out balls of cookie dough and drop them straight onto the trays.
- Bake in batches for 8-9 mins until pale golden and still soft to touch - they will firm up as they cool. Carefully transfer to a wire rack as soon as they can be lifted up, then drizzle with the remaining melted chocolate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 24 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 17 grams sugar, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES
Our family of chocolate lovers gets triply excited when these cookies come out of the oven. They have the texture and taste of fudge brownies, and the chocolate chip-based drizzle make them look so tempting.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a microwave melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Stir in chocolate mixture. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture and mix well. Stir in 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until easy to handle. , Preheat oven to 350°. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 7-9 minutes or until edges are set and tops are slightly cracked. Cool 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely., In a microwave, melt remaining chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Let stand 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 51mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "triple chocolate cookies recipes"
EASY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (14)Total Time 29 minsCategory DessertCalories 251 per serving
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES: THE ULTIMATE COOKIE RECIPE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - CARNATION®
SOFT AND CHEWY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - CONNIE
OUTRAGEOUS TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES | RECIPETIN EATS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES (CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIE …
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES | SOUTHERN LIVING
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE! - LEMON PEONY
CHEWY FUDGY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES • THE FRESH COOKY
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE M&M COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
THICK AND CHEWY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - KYLEE COOKS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE - POOK'S PANTRY RECIPE BLOG
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BLOSSOMS | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - NO SPOON NECESSARY
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
CHEWY TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE COOKIES - RICARDO CUISINE
'5 STAR' TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | LAURA IN THE KITCHEN - INTERNET ...
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES | SAINSBURY'S RECIPES
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE (BAKERY-STYLE!) - OH SWEET BASIL
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE COOKIES - BROWN EYED BAKER
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
THICK AND CHEWY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES (VIDEO) - FOODTASIA
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHEWY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | CHEW OUT LOUD
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
RECIPE: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - WHEEL OF BAKING
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #low-protein #desserts #holiday-event #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #gifts #low-sodium #low-calorie #low-carb #wedding #low-in-something #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best recipe for chocolate cookies?These Chocolate Cookies are thick soft and chewy with a triple load of chocolate! These will quickly become your favorite chocolate cookies ever! Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, & salt. Set aside. Cream together butter, shortening, sugar, eggs, and extracts until fluffy. Mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
How long does it take to bake chocolate cookies?Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, & salt. Set aside. Cream together butter, shortening, sugar, eggs, and extracts until fluffy. Mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop 1 tablespoon per cookie onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 9-11 minutes. 5 from 15 votes ↑ Click stars to rate now!
How do you make Cookie trays with cookie dough?Mix the sugars and butter together with a wooden spoon, then add the egg, vanilla, flour and half the melted milk chocolate and mix together. Stir in the white and plain chocolate chips or chunks, then use an ice-cream scoop or round tablespoon (like a measuring spoon) to scoop out balls of cookie dough and drop them straight onto the trays.
Do you have to refrigerate triple chocolate chunk cookies?Large or small, these triple chocolate cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Refrigerating the batter for 48 hours before baking is ideal, as this allows the dough to fully form its flavor. Large or small, these triple chocolate chunk cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Our secret?