HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BROWNIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: unsalted butter, good-quality semisweet chocolate, unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder, espresso powder, granulated sugar, dark brown sugar, vanilla extract, kosher salt, large eggs, all-purpose flour, flaky sea salt
Provided by Vaughn Vreeland
Yield 24 brownies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Grease a 9x13-inch (23x33-cm) dark metal pan with softened butter, then line with parchment paper, leaving overhang on all sides. Grease the parchment with softened butter.
- Combine the chopped chocolate, ¼ cup (30 g) of cocoa powder, and espresso powder in a heatproof liquid measuring cup or medium bowl and set aside.
- Add the butter to a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until the butter just comes to a vigorous simmer, about 5 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally. Immediately pour the hot butter over the chocolate mixture and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted, then set aside.
- Combine the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and eggs in a large bowl. Beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes. It will be similar to the texture of very thick pancake batter.
- With the mixer on, pour in the slightly cooled chocolate and butter mixture and blend until smooth.
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350°F (180°C).
- Sift in the flour and remaining cocoa powder and use a rubber spatula to gently fold until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake until lightly puffed on top, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven using oven mitts or kitchen towels, then lightly drop the pan on a flat surface 1-2 times until the brownies deflate slightly. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center of the brownies comes out fudgy but the edges look cooked through, about 20 minutes more. The center of the brownies will seem under-baked, but the brownies will continue to set as they cool.
- Set the brownies on a cooling rack and cool completely in the pan.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the cooled brownies out of the pan. Cut into 24 bars and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163 calories, Carbohydrate 26 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 18 grams
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Butter a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish, and line dish with parchment paper. Butter and flour parchment. Set dish aside.
- Place unsweetened chocolate and butter in the upper pot of a double boiler; melt over barely simmering water, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine eggs, vanilla, and sugar; beat on high speed for 10 minutes. Reduce speed to low; add chocolate mixture, beating to combine. Add flour and salt gradually, beating just to combine. Fold in semisweet chocolate chunks.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake bars until edges just start to pull away from pan, but the center is still moist, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer dish to a wire rack to cool. Using a serrated knife, cut bars into 24 pieces. Store brownies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
ULTIMATE FUDGY BROWNIES
Coffee granules enhance the chocolate flavor in these amazingly fudgy brownies. Add chocolate chips to the batter and you've got some seriously irresistible treats. -Sarah Farmer, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line a 9-in. square baking pan with parchment, letting ends extend up sides. In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugars, butter, water and, if desired, coffee granules; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add 1-3/4 cups chocolate chips and stir until melted. Cool slightly., In a large bowl, whisk eggs until foamy, about 3 minutes. Add vanilla; gradually whisk in chocolate mixture. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; stir into chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining chocolate chips., Pour into prepared pan. Bake on a lower oven rack 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool completely in pan on a wire rack., Lifting with parchment, remove brownies from pan. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344 calories, Fat 18g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 197mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (35g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.7 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Cholesterol 44.2 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 109.7 mg, Sugar 21.1 g
THE ULTIMATE BROWNIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line one 9x9-inch baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the sugar until dissolved. Remove mixture from heat. Gradually pour the melted butter into the beaten eggs, whisking constantly, until mixture is fully incorporated. Stir in the vanilla.
- Sift the flour, cocoa and salt together. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in the walnuts. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until brownies are set (a toothpick inserted in the center should have small crumbs clinging to it, rather than wet batter), 45 to 50 minutes. Do not overbake!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378 calories, Carbohydrate 35.2 g, Cholesterol 84.8 mg, Fat 26 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 6.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 120.4 mg, Sugar 25.7 g
With chopped walnuts and loads of chocolate, it's no wonder that Ina Garden's Outrageous Brownies recipe from Food Network comes with a five-star rating.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 20 large brownies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter and flour a 12 x 18 x 1-inch baking sheet.
- Melt together the butter, 1 pound of chocolate chips, and the unsweetened chocolate in a medium bowl over simmering water. Allow to cool slightly. In a large bowl, stir (do not beat) together the eggs, coffee granules, vanilla, and sugar. Stir the warm chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, sift together 1 cup of flour, the baking powder, and salt. Add to the cooled chocolate mixture. Toss the walnuts and 12 ounces of chocolate chips in a medium bowl with 1/4 cup of flour, then add them to the chocolate batter. Pour into the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then rap the baking sheet against the oven shelf to force the air to escape from between the pan and the brownie dough. Bake for about 15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake! Allow to cool thoroughly, refrigerate, and cut into 20 large squares.
ULTIMATE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
As someone who grew up in the country, I love getting out into nature whenever I can. I also love home-style recipes, including these yummy brownies. -Carol Prewett, Cheyenne, Wyoming
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cocoa and baking soda; blend 1/3 cup melted butter. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. Stir in sugar, eggs and remaining butter. Add flour, vanilla and salt. Stir in pecans and chocolate chunks. , Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 35-40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 73mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
THE BEST BROWNIES
These brownies are not cake-like. They are more moist and gooey. I always undercook them a bit because we like them very moist.
Provided by Juenessa
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just starts to pull away from the pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Note: I usually double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 pan. If you double the recipe, you will need to cook longer than 20 minutes.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Perfectly squidgy brownies every time.
Provided by rachelbbridge
Yield Makes Brownies
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gasmark 6.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together over hot water (can be melted in the microwave if you're in a hurry).
- Beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract/paste, add to the melted chocolate and butter, mix.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa and baking powder, then fold into the rest of the mix.
- Add the chopped white chocolate pieces and pour into a lined and greased baking tray.
- Cook for 22 minutes (the knife should come out clean when cooked), allow to cool, cut into 12 and serve.
How do you turn a fudge brownie mix into Ultimate Brownies? Well, it requires one secret ingredient-and several chopped-up milk chocolate bars.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Chocolate Recipes
Yield 32 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix eggs, dressing and water in large bowl until blended. Add brownie mix; stir just until moistened. Chop 2 chocolate bars; stir into brownie batter.
- Pour into 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) While brownie is baking, chop remaining chocolate bar.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate bar over brownie immediately after removing brownie from oven. Let stand 5 min. or until chocolate is melted; spread to evenly cover brownie. Top with nuts. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in large bowl (I do this in the microwave).
- Add sugars; mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Add flour and salt; stir until blended.
- Add walnuts.
- Pour into greased 13x9 pan; bake 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- MAKE FROSTING-------------.
- Melt chocolate and butter together.
- Stir in milk.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat for 3 minutes or until smooth.
More about "ultimate brownies recipes"
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE EVER - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
ULTIMATE FLOURLESS BROWNIES FOR TWO + COOKBOOK NEWS!
ULTIMATE FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIES RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
THE ULTIMATE BROWNIE - GOLD MEDAL FLOUR
ULTIMATE BROWNIES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
THE ULTIMATE BROWNIE RECIPE
THE ULTIMATE BROWNIE RECIPE - JUST~ONE~DONNA
ULTIMATE CREAM CHEESE BROWNIES - GEMMA’S BIGGER …
ULTIMATE BROWNIE RECIPE - ART AND THE KITCHEN
CLASSIC BROWNIES | RICARDO
THE ULTIMATE CHEWY BROWNIES - TARA TEASPOON
WORLDS BEST FUDGIEST BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
ULTIMATE MOIST BROWNIE RECIPE • THICK, RICH, MELT-IN …
HERSHEY'S ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | RECIPES
BEST EVER BROWNIE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
ULTIMATE CRINKLE BROWNIES - TUTTI DOLCI
SUPER FUDGY HOMEMADE BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH - HOUSE OF NASH …
HERSHEY'S BEST BROWNIES RECIPE | RECIPES
ULTIMATE SLUTTY BROWNIES - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
18 OF BETTY’S BEST BROWNIES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
THE ULTIMATE BROWNIES - GLOBAL BAKES
ULTIMATE FUDGY BROWNIES WITHOUT EGGS - MOMMY'S HOME COOKING
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES | BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
ULTIMATE BROWNIES - HANDLE THE HEAT
THE ULTIMATE UNBAKED BROWNIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE ULTIMATE FUDGY BROWNIES - CATHERINE ZHANG
BEST BROWNIES RECIPE - RECIPE GIRL
ULTIMATE FUDGY BROWNIES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
ULTIMATE REESE'S BROWNIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO THE BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIE SUNDAES (101
HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE BROWNIES, ACCORDING TO PASTRY CHEFS
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE | HERSHEY'S
ULTIMATE FUDGE BROWNIES – MIKEBAKESNYC
THE BEST BROWNIE RECIPE: A CHOCOLATE LOVER’S GUIDE - WSJ
ULTIMATE HOMEMADE FUDGY BROWNIES - WYSE GUIDE
OUR ULTIMATE CHEWY BROWNIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-large-groups #desserts #lunch #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #oven #easy #beginner-cook #dinner-party #holiday-event #kid-friendly #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #brownies #nuts #grains #eggs #dietary #gifts #christmas #comfort-food #pacific-northwest #brown-bag #valentines-day #inexpensive #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings
Ultimate Brownies Recipe275K views-03:43
Martha Stewart’s Fudgy Brownies | Martha Bakes Recipes | Martha Stewart74K views-04:44
The Best Fudgy BROWNIES RECIPE I Ever Made1.9M views-10:04
How to Make the Best Brownies Ever1.4M views-04:36
Best Fudgy Brownie Recipe308K views-06:48
Best Brownies recipe | Fudgy chocolate brownies | Cook with me | #withme | Food with Chetna18K views-10:32
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Brownies?These fantastic homemade brownies are so easy. First, mix together the dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls. Combine the sugar, flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and salt in a medium bowl. Then, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, and water in a large one. Next, combine the wet and dry ingredients.
What are ultimate Brownies?Ultimate Brownies are ultra thick, fudgy, chewy, and chocolaty with a crackled crust on top. It took over 6 batches to get this recipe JUST right! Tessa's Recipe Rundown...
How long do you bake brownies for?Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix just until all ingredients are moistened and brownie mixture is smooth. Spread brownie batter into prepared baking pan. Bake 25-33 minutes or until brownies just begin to pull away from sides of pan. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
How to make a brownie batter with chocolate chips?Whisk in cocoa powder. Add granulated sugar and brown sugar, whisking well to combine. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well either by hand with a whisk or using an electric mixer. Sprinkle the flour and salt over the brownie batter and gently stir it in with a wooden spoon or spatula. Stir in chocolate chips.