AIR FRYER VEGAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl. Pour egg substitute over the florets and stir to coat.
- Mix flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large plastic resealable bag. Zip and shake until evenly combined.
- Drop 1/2 of the florets into the seasoned flour. Zip and shake to coat. Place florets in the basket of the air fryer. Spray tops with nonstick cooking spray.
- Air fry for 5 minutes. Flip cauliflower over, spray any chalky spots, and cook for 5 minutes more. Repeat with remaining cauliflower florets.
- Meanwhile, heat buffalo wing sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until warm. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Pour wing sauce over the top and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.3 calories, Carbohydrate 32.9 g, Cholesterol 0.2 mg, Fat 2 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 8.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 1200.4 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
VEGAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER
As a new vegan and a real picky eater I was struggling a little with the diet change. I heard cauliflower was a great substitute for chicken so I decided to make some fried chicken (or cauliflower) and boy was this delicious! My mother who is not vegan said "it was amazing and it didn't even taste like cauliflower!". Although this is not what I would consider a healthy recipe, it really gives that comfort food satisfaction.
Provided by saraw94931
Yield 13 Nuggets, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- First let's rinse the cauliflower make sure its nice and clean and then you can turn the oven on to 355ºf and just let that pre heat.
- Then you can take that cauliflower to the cutting board and peel away all the green stems cratiling the cauliflower. After its all peeled you can break apart the head of the cauliflower Or you can cut it to keep the stems a little longer.
- After the cauliflower is separated you can get the baking sheet and lay down some parchment paper. Once that's done all you need to do is put the cauliflower pieces on to the baking sheet and add 1 tablespooms of coconut oil over the cauliflower. Vegitable oil works just as well. Once the preheat is done you can stick them In the oven for around 15- 20 minute. They should not be Browning all over but it usually does have a few crispy edges on some.
- Now while that's in the oven you can make your batter. First put the flour in the bowl. You'll need a larger bowl for this. Make sure all the clumps are broken up and then you can add the seasoning. Now when it comes to the seasoning the measurements you dont have to be exact. If you like spiciness you could add a little more Cajun and the same goes for the rest. Once all the seasoning is added just mix it all together.
- Okay so now take a little bit of your mix about 1/4 cup and put it in a separate bowl. Once that's done just add a little water at a time till it's a creamy consistency. You'll know it's perfect if it's thick enough to stick to the fork or wisk but cant be picked up in clumps.
- If your cauliflower is done you can take that out and prepare the oil but if not then I recommend waiting until the cauliflower is done to heat your oil. I heated my oil in a pot but if you have a deep fryer that will work too. Once the cauliflower is done you can heat the oil on medium heat and begin rolling the cauliflower in the creamy mix and then into the dry mix. I recommend not coating a lot at a time unless you plan on cooking them all at once. When the cauliflower is in the oil I let them cook for a minute some for two minutes depending on size. If you feel they aren't cooked long enough I recommend an extra minute to avoid a gooey inside.
- After they are cooked then you are all done! Let them sit on a paper towel for a few minutes to get rid of excess oil! Hope you enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2573.5, Fat 230.3, SaturatedFat 35.1, Sodium 10590.7, Carbohydrate 122, Fiber 20.5, Sugar 9.4, Protein 24
More about "vegan fried cauliflower recipes"
EASY VEGAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER NUGGETS! - THE HIDDEN …
4.9/5 (8)Calories 218 per servingCategory Appetizer, Main Course
- Put the dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. (Flour, corn starch, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric, baking soda, and baking powder).
FRIED CAULIFLOWER - VEGAN ACTION
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
KENTUCKY FRIED CAULIFLOWER - BRAND NEW VEGAN
11 BEST VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | MY DARLING VEGAN
VEGAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER – GET SET VEGAN
BAKED BREADED CAULIFLOWER - SARAH'S VEGAN KITCHEN
11 BEST VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - DELISH.COM
25 AMAZING VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES FULL OF FLAVOR
20 GAME-CHANGING VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES
AIR FRYER CAULIFLOWER [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
FRIED CAULIFLOWER - SIMPLE VEGAN BLOG
VEGAN CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
DEEP FRIED CAULIFLOWER WINGS (VEGAN, SIMPLE & EASY)
AIR-FRIED KOREAN CAULIFLOWER (VEGAN) - THANK YOU BERRY MUCH
CREAMY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER GRATIN (GF) - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
30 VEGAN KETO RECIPES – BEST LOW CARB VEGAN RECIPES
FRIED CAULIFLOWER AND BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH TAHINI SAUCE
12 GAME CHANGING VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | LIVE EAT LEARN
VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HEALTHY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE RECIPE - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
VEGAN FRIED KOREAN CAULIFLOWER (GLUTEN FREE) - THANK YOU BERRY MUCH
10 BEST VEGAN CAULIFLOWER FRITTERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST FRIED CAULIFLOWER (BUFFALO AND KOREAN STYLE)
KOREAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER (VEGAN) RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
KOREAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER - THE WOKS OF LIFE
CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE - VEGAN HEAVEN
KETO FRIED CAULIFLOWER RICE | VEGAN.IO
36 PLANT-BASED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - MINIMALIST BAKER
THE BEST VEGAN KENTUCKY FRIED CAULIFLOWER
10 BEST FRIED CAULIFLOWER VEGAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
12 VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPES THAT ARE MEALTIME MAGIC
VEGAN SOUTHERN FRIED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - THE HAPPY FOODIE
CRUNCHY GOCHUJANG CAULIFLOWER - THE KOREAN VEGAN
VEGAN CAULIFLOWER WINGS: A FRIED VEGAN SNACK THAT …
21 TASTY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - FORKS OVER KNIVES
VEGAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER – ALFRED AND RO
VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - MY DAINTY KITCHEN
QUICK AND EASY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER FRITTERS RECIPE | SIDECHEF
CAULIFLOWER VEGAN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
31 INSANELY GOOD VEGAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - IT'S A ZESTY LIFE
VEGAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER (AIR FRIED) - VEGAN THE WAY
EASY CRISPY BAKED CAULIFLOWER (VEGAN) - WOW, IT'S VEGGIE?!
VEGAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER BITES - VEGAN BLUEBERRY
CRISPY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER CHICKEN - VEGANOSITY
BREADED & FRIED CAULIFLOWER NUGGETS RECIPE | ELEPHANTASTIC VEGAN
VEGAN FRIED CAULIFLOWER - RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #low-protein #vegetables #vegan #vegetarian #dietary #low-cholesterol #comfort-food #low-carb #low-in-something #cauliflower #taste-mood #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you fry cauliflower?Just like any other vegetable, frying cauliflower is very easy. You just need to heat a good amount of oil into a skillet and then add the cauliflower until it’s cooked and crispy. I hope you enjoy your fried cauliflower recipe! Looking for more cauliflower recipes? Did you make this fried cauliflower recipe?
What is vegan fried cauliflower?Learn how to make the perfect Vegan Fried Cauliflower with the crispiest, most flavorful crunchy outside with moist and juicy well seasoned inside. Tender bits of cauliflower are marinated in soy milk and seasoning, later tossed in flour and deep-fried until super crispy and golden.
How to cook cauliflower with canola oil?Heat the Oil: Heat the canola oil in a large deep pan until it reaches 350°F. Coat Cauliflower florets: Now dip each cauliflower floret in the marinade and then toss in dry ingredients until well coated. Dip them back in the marinade liquid and again toss in the flour mixture.
How to make cauliflower batter?Put the dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl. (Flour, corn starch, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric, baking soda, and baking powder). Pour in the water and stir the batter until it becomes a smooth paste. Put the cauliflower pieces into the batter and toss until well coated.