WARM CHOPPED CHICKEN PICATTA SPINACH SALAD
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a large nonstick skillet with 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan, over medium-high heat. When oil ripples, add chicken and cook 3 minutes on each side then remove and let meat rest and cool.
- To the same skillet, add another tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1 turn of the pan, and the butter. Melt butter into extra-virgin olive oil and add the shallots, garlic and capers. Saute 5 minutes then add white wine and reduce 30 seconds. Next, add the juice of 1 lemon and immediately add the spinach - mound up the pan. You will not be able to fit it all in there. Keep turning the spinach and wilting it down until you get it all in there then turn the heat off. Keep some leaves still a bit crisp to vary textures in your salad. Season the spinach with salt and pepper. Chop chicken into little bits and add to the warm salad. Toss to distribute and serve.
BALSAMIC CHICKEN CUTLET OVER SPINACH SALAD WITH MUSHROOMS, BACON AND WARM SHALLOT DRESSING
- Coat chicken with balsamic, oil, seasoning and rosemary and set aside. In a skillet, add chopped bacon, work in 2 batches if preparing salad for 4. Brown bacon over medium high heat, then transfer the bits to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Using center cut bacon will cut down on the pan drippings that spatter.
- Coarsely chop spinach leaves and add to salad bowl. Top with mushrooms, radishes, scallions. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Wipe out the bacon pan and return to stove turning heat back to medium low. Add 1 tablespoon oil for your dressing and shallots and reduce heat to medium. Saute shallots for 3 minutes. Remove oil and shallots from heat.
- In a bowl, combine mustard and balsamic vinegar. Stream in 2/3 cup oil slowly while whisking the dressing to emulsify it. Add warm shallots and toss with spinach salad to coat evenly. Add cooked bacon and toss again.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken cutlets, 4 minutes on each side, in a single layer. Slice breasts on an angle on your cutting board once they are all out of the pan. Pile spinach salad on to dinner plate/plates. Top each salad with 2 sliced chicken cutlet pieces. For individual portion follow the above method.
WARM CHICKEN, MUSHROOM, AND SPINACH SALAD
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Press a scant tablespoon parsley onto skin side of each breast. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Place breasts, skin side down, in skillet; cook until golden, about 8 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet, and transfer to a roasting pan. Place roasting pan in oven. Roast until chicken cooks through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, return skillet to stove. Add onion; cook, stirring, until just golden, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add wine; scrape skillet's bottom to release cooked-on juices. Cook until wine is almost evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar; cook 1 minute more. Stir in remaining parsley; season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat; stir in butter.
- Remove chicken from oven. Place spinach on plates. Slice each breast into sixths; arrange over spinach. Spoon mushroom mixture over chicken, drizzling juices over spinach, and serve.
CHICKEN-SPINACH SALAD WITH WARM BACON DRESSING
Know any folks who say they don't like spinach? Invite them to try this spinach salad made with chicken and warm bacon dressing. You might convert a few!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine bacon, dressing and water in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through.
- Toss spinach with chicken, onions and mushrooms in medium bowl. Add dressing mixture; mix lightly.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 1300 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 10 g, Protein 33 g
SPINACH AND CHICKEN SALAD
- Place equal portions of spinach onto four salad plates. Arrange chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, and black olives over spinach, and top with cheese. Drizzle dressing over salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320 calories, Carbohydrate 16.5 g, Cholesterol 97.8 mg, Fat 11.9 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 36 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 727.3 mg, Sugar 6.7 g
WARM CHICKEN SPINACH SALAD
A quick and healthy salad for a perfect lunch or light dinner. At 172 Calories a serving and 6 grams of fat this recipe is perfect for those who are watching what they eat and don't want to compromise flavor. This recipe is Better Homes and Gardens editor's top ten healthy heart recipe.
Provided by NcMysteryShopper
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, leaf lettuce, sliced red onion, and pepper strips. Cover and chill salad up to 2 hours.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized strips. Toss chicken with rosemary and lemon-pepper seasoning. In a wok or 10-inch skillet stir-fry chicken strips and garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet. Add to salad mixture.
- For dressing, add vinegar and water to skillet, stirring to scrape up any browned bits. Pour dressing over salad. Toss gently to mix. Transfer to individual salad plates. Garnish with fresh rosemary, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 181.6, Fat 6.1, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 54.4, Sodium 150.1, Carbohydrate 10.7, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 5.3, Protein 20.9
WARM CHICKEN SPINACH SALAD
"Since my husband, Bob, and I are empty nesters, I'm always looking for quick, healthy and eye-appealing dishes for the two of us," writes field editor Shirley Glaab of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. "This pretty main-dish salad has a hint of ginger and a nice crunch from the walnuts."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- On two salad plates, arrange spinach, oranges, mushrooms and onion; set aside. In a skillet, saute chicken and walnuts in oil until chicken is no longer pink. , In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, ginger, orange juice and vinegar until smooth; stir into the chicken mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Pour over salads and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 484 calories, Fat 25g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 101mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 29g protein.
WARM SPINACH AND RICE CHICKEN SALAD
Sounds so good! From Taste of Home cooking school recipe collection. Somebody make this so that I can live vicariously through you, since spinach is not allowed to enter my home!!
Provided by MackinacBride
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Brush chicken with 2 teaspoons of the salad dressing.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, for 20 to 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice pilaf mix according to package directions.
- Combine hot cooked rice with remaining salad dressing, spinach, tomatoes and olives; stir until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Spoon rice mixture onto serving plates; top with sliced chicken breast.
LIME-GARLIC CHICKEN AND SPINACH SALAD
- Place chicken, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and flour in a resealable bag. Stir in the lime juice. Allow to sit for a few minutes to marinate.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and place over medium heat. Pour in the entire contents of the bag and cook until the onion has softened (there is no need to brown). Add additional lime juice to taste. Serve over spinach.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.9 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 68.4 mg, Fat 1.7 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 28.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 105.2 mg, Sugar 1 g
WARM SPINACH SALAD
- Heat oil in a skillet and sautee the bacon until the pieces are golden brown. Remove from the heat.
- Mix spinach, mushrooms and onion in a glass or ceramic bowl. (Do not use wood - it will soak up the warm dressing.)
- Toss salad ingredients with the vinegar.
- Reheat the bacon and drippings in the skillet and pour over salad. Toss thoroughly then cover the salad with the overturned skillet for about 30 seconds. Toss again.
- Season with pepper, crumble sieved hard-cooked egg yolk on the salad and serve.
WARM SPINACH SALAD
This salad can be varied by substituting your family's favorite greens for the spinach. If you're really pressed for time, a bottled spinach dressing should work nicely besides.-Elizabeth Montgomery, Allston, MA
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a Dutch oven, saute garlic in oil for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper. Add spinach and toss to coat. Place on plates or in bowls; top with eggs and croutons if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93 calories, Fat 9g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 234mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
WARM CHOPPED CHICKEN PICCATA SPINACH SALAD
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat your largest nonstick skillet with 2 tablespoons of the EVOO, twice around the pan, over medium-high heat. When the oil ripples, add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken to a plate and let it rest and cool.
- Wrap the rolls in foil and place in the oven to warm.
- To the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of EVOO, once around the pan, and the butter. Melt the butter into the EVOO and add the shallots, garlic, and capers. Sauté for 5 minutes, then add the white wine and reduce for 30 seconds. Next, add the lemon juice and immediately add the spinach-mound it up in the pan. You will not be able to fit it all in there at first; just keep turning the spinach and wilting it down until you get it all in, then turn the heat off. Keep some leaves a bit crisp to vary the textures in your salad. Season the spinach with salt and pepper. Chop the chicken into little bits, then add to the warm salad and toss to distribute. Divide the salad among the plates and garnish it with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano. Serve with a warm roll for mopping.
More about "warm chicken spinach salad recipes"
WARM ASPARAGUS, SPINACH AND CHICKEN SALAD
15 SPINACH SALAD RECIPES EVERYONE WILL LOVE - THE …
10 BEST GRILLED CHICKEN SPINACH SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED CHICKEN SPINACH SALAD WITH BALSAMIC - SKINNYTASTE
WARM GRILLED CHICKEN SPINACH & BEAN SALAD
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
KETO CHICKEN, BACON & SPINACH SALAD | KETODIET BLOG
WARM CHICKEN, BACON AND SPINACH SALAD - DELICIOUS …
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH WARM SPINACH SALAD - FRESH EXPRESS
Cuisine GrilledCategory SaladServings 4
WARM CHICKEN SPINACH SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Total Time 25 minsCalories 172 per serving
FOUR-SEASON WARM ASIAN SALAD (WITH SPINACH) | CHICKEN.CA
CHICKEN AND BACON SALAD WITH MUSHROOM AND SPINACH
WARM SPINACH SALAD RECIPE - MARK'S DAILY APPLE
WARM CHICKEN SPINACH SALAD WITH ORANGES, DATES, AND GOAT CHEESE
SPINACH AND KALE SALAD WITH CHICKEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
WARM SPINACH, NAVY BEAN & GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD - HOUSE & HOME
WARM CHICKEN & SPINACH SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
WARM CHICKEN SPINACH SALAD RECIPE – 167 CALORIES – DIET RECIPES …
HOT AND COLD CHICKEN AND SPINACH SALAD RECIPE -SUNSET MAGAZINE
WARM CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE (QUICK & EASY) - SAVORY SPIN
WARM BABY SPINACH AND CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
CHICKEN-SPINACH SALAD WITH WARM MUSHROOM AND ONION VINAIGRETTE
BALSAMIC CHICKEN & SPINACH SALAD - EVERYDAY MADE FRESH
WARM SPINACH SALAD WITH CHICKEN AND APPLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
DAVE AND BUSTER'S CHICKEN SPINACH SALAD RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT ...
SPINACH SALAD WITH CHICKEN AND AVOCADO - VALENTINA'S CORNER
WARM SPINACH, NAVY BEAN AND GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD WITH BALSAMIC ...
WARM SPINACH AND CHICKEN SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
WARM SPINACH SALAD WITH BACON, CHICKEN AND BLUE CHEESE
WARM SPINACH SALAD WITH CHICKEN AND LEMON DRESSING
CHICKEN WITH SPINACH RECIPE - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
SALAD RECIPES - WARM CHICKEN AND SPINACH SALAD RECIPE
WARM CHICKEN, MUSHROOM AND SPINACH SALAD
WARM SPINACH BACON SALAD WITH CHICKEN - THE LEAN GREEN BEAN
HOT AND COLD CHICKEN AND SPINACH SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #lunch #salads #poultry #vegetables #easy #chicken #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #healthy-2 #low-in-something #meat #chicken-breasts #greens #spinach #lettuces #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love