LOADED BAKED AVOCADOS
Avocado stands in for potato in this low-carb version of a baked potato! Sour cream, Cheddar cheese and bacon, combined with fresh chives and a sprinkle of pepper, make this a comforting treat.
Provided by Karen Rankin
Categories Healthy Avocado Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat broiler with rack about 8 inches from heat source. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Cut avocados in half lengthwise; remove and discard pits. Scoop the flesh from the avocados into large pieces, keeping the shell halves intact.
- Toss the avocado flesh, salt and 1/4 cup cheese together in a medium bowl. Spoon the mixture evenly into the avocado shells; top evenly with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Arrange the stuffed avocado halves on the prepared baking sheet. Broil until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
- Top each avocado half with 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle evenly with crumbled bacon, chives and pepper. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217 calories, Carbohydrate 7 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 336 mg, Sugar 1 g
HOT STUFFED AVOCADO
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit.
- Put halves in large baking pan. Sprinkle each with lemon juice and garlic powder.
- In small saute pan, melt butter; add shallot, celery salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes. Whisk in flour.
- Add cream. Cook while stirring until thickened. Fold in chicken and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Stuff each avocado with half of mixture, top each with remaining cheese and almonds and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 815.2, Fat 65.1, SaturatedFat 31, Cholesterol 191.9, Sodium 366.6, Carbohydrate 28.9, Fiber 7.2, Sugar 1.5, Protein 32.9
INSIDE OUT STUFFED AVOCADOS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat a grill to medium heat.
- Using the tip of a paring knife, cut off a sliver of the skin from the rounded side of each avocado half, so they will lay flat on your serving platter. Score the flesh side of each avocado half in a cross-hatch pattern. Brush the inside of the avocado halves with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the avocado halves cut-side down on the grill for 1 minute 30 seconds. Turn the avocado halves 90 degrees to get cross-hatch grill marks and cook for another 1 minute 30 seconds. Remove from the grill and place, grilled-side up, on a large platter.
- Stir together the tomatoes, garlic, jalapeno, onion, cilantro, vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Set aside for assembly.
- Whisk together the sour cream, agave, lime juice and hot sauce in a small mixing bowl to form the crema.
- Mound about 2 heaping tablespoons of the vegetable mixture into each avocado half. Drizzle the margarita crema over the avocados. Sprinkle the tortilla chips on top. Serve immediately.
WARM STUFFED AVOCADOS
- Heat grill to hot. Halve the avocados and discard the stones. Brush each half with ½ tsp of the olive oil and arrange on a baking sheet. Grill for 5 mins.
- In a small bowl, toss together all of the remaining ingredients. Season to taste, then divide between the hollows of each avocado. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 6 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.83 milligram of sodium
BACON STUFFED AVOCADOS
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic in a saucepan; cook and stir mixture over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle avocado halves with salt; fill each half with crumbled bacon. Drizzle sauce over filled avocados.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 333.4 calories, Carbohydrate 14.1 g, Cholesterol 40.5 mg, Fat 30.1 g, Fiber 6.8 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 10.7 g, Sodium 413.7 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
We enjoy having this creamy and crunchy salad out on our deck on summer evenings. And it goes together in minutes flat! -Gail VanGundy, Parker, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients. Spoon onto avocado halves. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326 calories, Fat 26g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 654mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
STUFFED AVOCADO SALAD
I found this recipe many, many years ago, and have altered it to our family's tastes. This is just so refreshing and looks elegant on a plate.
Provided by Charmie777
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all ingredients, except avocados, in bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into each avocado half and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334, Fat 29.9, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 22.3, Sodium 291.9, Carbohydrate 14.6, Fiber 9, Sugar 3.6, Protein 6.6
More about "warm stuffed avocados recipes"
STUFED AVOCADOS (+ 10 FILLING IDEAS) - THE SIMPLE VEGANISTA
5/5 (3)Total Time 15 minsCategory SideCalories 140 per serving
- Prepare the ingredients. Once you’ve sliced the avocados and removed the seeds, squeeze or rub a little lemon juice on the flesh to keep the browning at bay.
- Place the cucumber, bell pepper, jalapeno, onion, and optional garlic and diced tomatoes in a small/medium mixing bowl, add just enough of the hummus or vegan mayo to bind.
- Fill avocados and top with salt, pepper and squeeze of lemon. Adding a little chopped parsley will add even more color!
STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES: 13 WAYS TO STUFF AVOCADOS
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
10 BEST STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED CHICKEN STUFFED AVOCADO - LOW CARB YUM
BAKED SHRIMP STUFFED AVOCADOS - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
KETO BLT STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPE (VIDEO) | WHOLESOME YUM
STUFFED AVOCADOS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
10 SENSATIONAL STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES - FORKLY
TACO STUFFED AVOCADOS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
TACO STUFFED AVOCADOS WITH CHIPOTLE SAUCE AND CILANTRO LIME RANCH.
HOT STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPE | RECIPELAND
20 STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES - HOLLEY GRAINGER, MS, RD
15 WAYS TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL STUFFED AVOCADOS! - ONE GREEN PLANET
BAKED STUFFED AVOCADO - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
10 BEST WARM AVOCADO RECIPES | YUMMLY
15 BEST STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES - IRENA MACRI
CRAB STUFFED AVOCADO - A DELICIOUS BLUE CRAB SALAD WITH FRESH …
MEXICAN STUFFED AVOCADO - KETOCONNECT - KETO RECIPES
EASY STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES TO MAKE AS YOUR SUMMER …
SPICY 7 LAYER DIP STUFFED FRIED AVOCADOS RECIPE
BRUSCHETTA STUFFED AVOCADOS - CAFE DELITES
STUFFED AVOCADOS THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE - 9KITCHEN
RECIPE: HOT STUFFED AVOCADO (STUFFED WITH CHICKEN IN CREAM SAUCE) …
GRILLED TEX MEX STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
BEST STUFFED AVOCADOS 3 WAYS RECIPE - DELISH
EASY STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES - WHAT TO PUT IN A STUFFED AVOCADO
STUFFED AVOCADOS - SIMPLE VEGAN BLOG
7 HEALTHY STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES YOU NEED TO MAKE FOR DINNER
GRILLED STUFFED AVOCADO (LOW CARB) - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
STUFFED AVOCADOS - HEART HEALTHY GREEK
SHRIMP STUFFED AVOCADOS - AVERIE COOKS
3 STUFFED AVOCADOS RECIPES: CHICKPEA TUNA & MORE! | LIVE EAT LEARN
HEALTHY TUNA STUFFED AVOCADO - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
10 STUFFED AVOCADO RECIPES TO DIE FOR - FOOD HACKS
CHICKPEA STUFFED AVOCADOS - MAY I HAVE THAT RECIPE?
HEALTHY STUFFED AVOCADOS - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
STUFFED AVOCADOS WITH ALASKA CRAB - A CALCULATED WHISK
A STUFFED AVOCADO FOR EVERY CENTURY | TASTE
BREAKFAST STUFFED AVOCADOS - THE COOKIN CHICKS
You'll also love