WATERMELON AND FETA SALAD WITH ARUGULA AND SPINACH
- Whisk the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine the arugula, spinach, onions, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad mixture; toss to coat. Add the feta cheese and watermelon to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190.8 calories, Carbohydrate 12.3 g, Cholesterol 16.7 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 469.8 mg, Sugar 7.4 g
WATERMELON, ARUGULA, AND PINE NUT SALAD
While the ingredients can all be prepped ahead, the greens should be tossed through this simple salad just before serving.
Yield 4 first-course servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, and salt in a large bowl, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Add watermelon, arugula, and pine nuts and toss to coat, then sprinkle with cheese, pepper, and fleur de sel (if using).
ARUGULA AND WATERMELON SALAD
- Toss the arugula, watermelon, red onion, and feta cheese with the balsamic vinaigrette in a large bowl. Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245 calories, Carbohydrate 33.5 g, Cholesterol 11.1 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 499.9 mg, Sugar 25.6 g
WATERMELON, RADISH AND AVOCADO SALAD
Watermelon works beautifully in summer salads, especially when paired with savory or bitter ingredients to balance its fragrant sweetness. This recipe is no exception. Adding radishes, arugula and diced avocado creates a mixture of contrasting flavors and textures that's colorful, refreshing and fun to eat. The dressing here is nothing more than olive oil and vinegar, but it becomes tangy-sweet when it mingles with the fresh watermelon juice. This salad happens to be vegan, and the avocados provide plenty of richness, but a sprinkle of shaved ricotta salata would be a nice addition, if you are so inclined. Finally, while you can make the dressing and prepare the watermelon, shallots and radishes in advance, wait to assemble and dress the salad until just before serving. Watermelon, as the name suggests, has a high water content and will start to release its juices the second the dressing is added. To get vegetarian recipes like this one delivered to your inbox, sign up for The Veggie newsletter .
Provided by Lidey Heuck
Categories salads and dressings
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place the watermelon, radishes and shallots in a large serving bowl. In a glass measuring cup or small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper.
- Just before serving, pour half of the dressing over the watermelon, radishes and shallots, and toss well. Add the arugula, the avocado and the rest of the dressing, and toss gently. Top with the fresh mint or basil and ricotta salata, if using. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
ARUGULA, WATERMELON AND FETA SALAD
- Whisk together the orange juice, lemon juice, shallots, honey, salt, and pepper. Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking constantly, to form an emulsion. If not using within an hour, store the vinaigrette covered in the refrigerator.
- Place the arugula, watermelon, feta, and mint in a large bowl. Drizzle with enough vinaigrette to coat the greens lightly and toss well. Taste for seasonings and serve immediately.
More about "watermelon arugula salad recipes"
ARUGULA WATERMELON SALAD RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
4.8/5 Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- To assemble the salad: In a medium serving bowl, combine the arugula, cubed watermelon, feta and olives.
- To prepare the vinaigrette: In a small liquid measuring cup or bowl, combine all of the vinaigrette ingredients and whisk until blended. Taste, and add more salt and pepper if necessary, keeping in mind that the salad contains some salty ingredients.
- Wait until you’re ready to serve to dress the salad, since the arugula will start wilting once it comes into contact with the vinaigrette. Whisk the vinaigrette one more time, then drizzle about half of the vinaigrette over the salad. Gently toss to combine. Add more vinaigrette if necessary to lightly coat the arugula (I only needed about half of mine and saved the rest for a future salad). Serve immediately.
WATERMELON, ARUGULA AND AVOCADO SALAD RECIPE
4.6/5 (19)Category Appetizers,Salads
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together mint, olive oil, both vinegars and cayenne pepper together until combined.
WATERMELON ARUGULA SALAD - GREEN HEALTHY COOKING
- Season the salad with sea salt and pepper to taste, then drizzle extra virgin olive oil and Balsamic reduction over it.
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | WATERMELON & ARUGULA SALAD | RECIPES
- Toss well and place on 6 salad plates. With a very sharp knife or a vegetable peeler, shave the Parmesan into large shards and sprinkle them on the arugula and watermelon.
WATERMELON BOCCONCINI ARUGULA SALAD RECIPE BY ARCHANA'S ...
4.9/5 (493)Servings 2Cuisine ContinentalTotal Time 10 mins
WATERMELON ARUGULA SALAD RECIPE - HOME & PLATE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
WATERMELON SALAD WITH ARUGULA (EPCOT COPYCAT)
5/5 (1)Category DinnerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
EASY WATERMELON ARUGULA AND FETA SALAD - SKINNYTASTE
5/5 (8)Category Lunch, SaladCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
WATERMELON, ARUGULA & FETA SALAD - DELIGHTFULLY LOW CARB
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a small container with a lid, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and salt and pepper. Shake vigorously to combine.
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle on chopped hazelnuts or sunflower seeds.
WATERMELON SALAD RECIPE WITH ARUGULA FETA HERBS | WHITE ON ...
- Add feta cheese, arugula, black pepper. Gently toss to combine all ingredients. Taste for seasoning and add salt if needed. Serve chilled.
WATERMELON AND ARUGULA SALAD WITH WALNUTS RECIPE - EFISIO ...
- In a large bowl, toss the watermelon with the red onion. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Add the arugula to the watermelon. In a small bowl, combine the orange and lime juices and vinegar. Pour the dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper. Top with the ricotta salata and walnuts; drizzle with the olive oil and serve.
YELLOW TOMATO, WATERMELON AND ARUGULA SALAD RECIPE ...
- In a medium bowl, toss the watermelon cubes with 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 5 minutes, then drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining 3 tablespoons of vinegar with the olive oil. In another bowl, gently toss the arugula with 3 tablespoons of the dressing. Fan the tomato slices on 10 plates and sprinkle with salt. Scatter the arugula over the tomatoes and top with the watermelon. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the salads and serve at once.
ARUGULA AND WATERMELON SALAD WITH RED ONION, FETA AND PINE ...
5/5 (1)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
WATERMELON ARUGULA MINT SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE [VIDEO ...
Total Time 15 mins
WATERMELON AND ARUGULA CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (1)Total Time 14 minsServings 4
WATERMELON AND ARUGULA SALAD RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD ...
5/5 (22)Author Ina GartenServings 6Difficulty Easy
WATERMELON & ARUGULA SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
WATERMELON ARUGULA SALAD | LYNN MUMBING MEJIA
ARUGULA WATERMELON SALAD - ORGANICALLYBLISSFUL.COM
SUMMER WATERMELON FETA SALAD RECIPE
WATERMELON SALAD WITH ARUGULA, MINT AND FETA | PICTURE THE ...
EITAN BERNATH'S WATERMELON FETA ARUGULA SALAD | THE DREW ...
WATERMELON AND ARUGULA SALAD WITH GOAT-CHEESE | SOSCUISINE
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #salads #fruit #easy #no-cook #dinner-party #kosher #summer #vegetarian #dietary #gluten-free #seasonal #free-of-something #melons #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make salad dressing with arugula and watermelon?Directions. 1 Place the arugula and watermelon in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour enough dressing ... 2 With a very sharp knife or a vegetable peeler, shave the Parmesan into large shards and sprinkle them on the arugula and watermelon. Sprinkle with ...
What is the best way to make a watermelon salad?A refreshing summer watermelon salad, made with sweet watermelon, peppery arugula and feta cheese. Wash arugula and dry well. In a large bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss with the remaining ingredients and serve.
What goes well with watermelon arugula and feta?Watermelon Arugula and Feta Salad is a refreshing summer salad, made with sweet watermelon, peppery arugula and feta cheese. I love the flavor combination in this simple watermelon feta and balsamic salad. It is wonderfully sweet, salty, peppery, fresh and summery. Perfect to serve with anything you’re grilling.
What is a good salad to make with arugula?An interesting mix of arugula, watermelon, and feta cheese creates one great summer salad! I like sauteeing and caramelizing the onions for a sweeter salad. Toss the arugula, watermelon, red onion, and feta cheese with the balsamic vinaigrette in a large bowl. Serve cold.