- Mix together the peas, corn, green beans, pimentos, celery, bell pepper and onion.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, black pepper, salt, oil and vinegar. Bring to a boil and pour over salad; mix well to coat. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307 calories, Carbohydrate 43.7 g, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 723.7 mg, Sugar 29.8 g
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD
This salad is easy to prepare using frozen shoe peg corn and baby petite peas. The recipes comes from Better homes and gardens. Cook time is chill time.This is a no-cook recipe.
Provided by Barb G.
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large mixing bowl combine the corn, peas, jicama, celery, green onions, and sweet pepper.
- For Dressing; in a screw-top jar combine the vinegar, brown sugar, parsley, salt, and white pepper, cover and shake well.
- Pour dressing over the corn and pea mixture; Toss gently to coat, stir in mint; cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
BABY PEA SALAD
A very quick and easy salad for the warm, summer days. As guests arrive and the glasses are filled, the salad can be prepared and it will be ready before the fire has turned to coals.
Provided by Hetta
Categories South African
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Open can of peas and drain very well.
- In a bowl lightly mix all ingredients.
- Refrigerate before use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.2, Fat 11.3, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 36.3, Sodium 581.2, Carbohydrate 16.3, Fiber 5.2, Sugar 6.9, Protein 13.8
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD
When my dad had double bypass surgery, a friend, Janet Bailey, brought over this wonderful salad, and I was hooked. So glad she shared her recipe with me!
Provided by Megan Stewart
Categories Other Salads
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 1. In large mixing bowl, combine corn, peas, jicama, celery, green onions and sweet pepper. In a screw-top jar, combine the vinegar, brown sugar, parsley, salt and white pepper. Cover and shake well. Pour over the corn mixture; toss gently to coat. Stir in basil. Cover and chill 1-2 hours.
- 2. Note: original recipe called for mint, but the neighbor prefers using basil. Janet used this with a combination of yellow and shoe peg corn, and yellow and red sweet peppers. We all enjoyed it!
- 3. For Dad (or other people needing to control their sodium level), check sodium of the rice vinegar...
- 4. July 2017 alterations: 12 oz frozen yellow corn, 2 cans shoe peg corn, 32 oz frozen peas, and as I ran out of rice wine vinegar I used some apple cider vinegar. I also used fresh purple basil and it was amazing!
More about "white corn and baby pea salad recipes"
CRUNCHY CORN AND PEA SALAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (18)Category Side DishServings 12Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Cook peas until crisp-tender as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. In large bowl, combine peas and all remaining salad ingredients; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; mix well. Add to salad; toss to mix. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled.
- Line individual salad plates or serving bowls with kale. Spoon salad onto kale. Garnish with green onion and bell pepper.
10 BEST BABY CORN SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 3 hrsServings 8Calories 119 per serving
CORN SALAD RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
BEST PEA SALAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PEA SALAD
5/5 (2)Category Main Dish, SaladServings 12Total Time 15 mins
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours before serving. (Pop the extra dressing in the fridge, too.) Remove from the fridge and stir in the rest of the dressing to your liking.
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
5/5 (3)Calories 103 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- In a screw-top jar combine the vinegar, brown sugar, parsley, salt, and white pepper. Cover and shake well. Pour over the corn mixture; toss gently to coat. Stir in mint. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours. Makes 10 to 12 servings.
MARINATED SALAD ~ SOMETIMES CALLED SHOEPEG CORN SALAD
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD - BIGOVEN
Reviews 1Servings 10Cuisine Not SetCategory Salad
GREEN BEANS, CORN, AND PEA SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 8Calories 210 per servingTotal Time 2 hrs 10 mins
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD | PEA SALAD RECIPES, PEA ...
FROZEN PEAS AND CORN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CABBAGE AND PEA SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD RECIPE
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD - ALL THE BEST RECIPES AT ...
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD RECIPES
CREAMED PEAS AND CORN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SHOEPEG CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
PEA AND CORN SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD RECIPE | CHAMPSDIET.COM
WHITE CORN AND BABY PEA SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #salads #vegetables #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #potluck #diabetic #dinner-party #picnic #vegetarian #dietary #corn #taste-mood #savory #to-go #equipment #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less #technique #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make salad dressing with corn and peas?Combine dressing ingredients in a small pan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool slightly. Pour over vegetable mixture. And toss lightly. Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight. before serving. You may use 1 15-ounce can of English peas, corn, and French-style green beans.
How to cook peas and peas for salad?Mix together the peas, corn, green beans, pimentos, celery, bell pepper and onion. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, black pepper, salt, oil and vinegar. Bring to a boil and pour over salad; mix well to coat. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Do you have to marinate peas and corn before cooking?Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight. before serving. You may use 1 15-ounce can of English peas, corn, and French-style green beans. I prefer the frozen.I used grape tomatoes, but pimientos are just as good. Recipe can be served cold or at room temperature.Recipe can be doubled or tripled to serve a larger crowd.
Can you put Bacon in a pea salad?Otherwise, the bacon won’t wind up in the pea salad. It will wind up in his mouth. For supah flavah, slice a red onion (otherwise known as a purple onion) in half and remove the weird core if it’s large like this. Then slice the onion as thin as you can.