WHITE CHOCOLATE AND CRANBERRY COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and brandy. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. For best results, take them out while they are still doughy. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147.4 calories, Carbohydrate 21.9 g, Cholesterol 19.1 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 63.8 mg, Sugar 15.1 g
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES
Chock-full of cranberries, chocolate chips and nuts, these cookies are fun to eat. They offer a change of pace from traditional Christmas cookies...but don't wait until December to make them. My family requests them all year-round.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, cranberries, pecans and toffee bits if desired (dough will be stiff)., Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 11-14 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 39mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
OATMEAL, CRANBERRY AND CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
- Put an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth. With the machine running, gradually add the flour mixture. Add the oats, cranberries and chocolate chunks. Mix until just incorporated (dough will be stiff). Using a 4-ounce cookie scoop, scoop slightly rounded mounds of the dough into 12 (2-inch-diameter) balls. Arrange 6 balls of dough, spaced evenly apart, on each baking sheet. Using the back of a spoon, flatten the tops slightly and bake until the cookies are slightly golden on the edges, about 13 to 15 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 20 minutes before serving.
OATMEAL CRANBERRY COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients. Add to butter mixture and stir until well blended. Add dried cranberries. Drop by teaspoonful onto parchment covered baking sheet. Bake about 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden. Cool.
FRESH CRANBERRY COOKIES
These are a holiday favorite at our house. Moist cake-like cookies with lots finely chopped fresh cranberries. The Lemon Glaze is a must and really compliments these cookies.
Provided by akgrown
Yield 4-5 dozen, 48 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a food processor or blender pulse cranberries until medium-fine. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients except cranberries; mix well.
- Gently mix in cranberries.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 8 to 10 minutes or until rim of cookie is lightly browned. Don't overbake or they will be dry and hard. :-).
- Brush on the glaze while still warm.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice till smooth. Should be very thin like gravy. Add more or less sugar for right consistency.
More about "winning cranberry chip cookies recipes"
THE BEST SOFT & CHEWY CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
4.5/5 (58)Category CookiesServings 24Total Time 1 hr 25 mins
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the butter, brown sugar & white sugar with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla and egg to combine. Lastly, beat in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and pinch of salt until a soft dough has formed. Stir in the cranberries and white chips by hand.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for AT LEAST 1 HOUR. You can chill it overnight if you'd like, but one hour chill time is mandatory to prevent cookies from spreading and to create that light, soft and chewy texture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with silicone liners or mist lightly with cooking spray. Remove chilled dough from fridge and roll into Tablespoon-sized balls. Place onto the cookie sheets about 1-2" apart from one another.
- Bake for approx. 8-10 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking time to ensure an even cook. Cookies may appear slightly undone, but do not over-bake them! They will continue to set up more as they cool. Allow cookies to set on the baking sheets for about 10 minutes or so before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. If you'd like to make them prettier, garnish cookies with additional white chips on top of still-warm cookies before serving.
PERFECT CHEWY AND GOOEY CHOCOLATE CHIP CRANBERRY COOKIES ...
5/5 (10)Category DessertServings 24
10 BEST DRIED CRANBERRY COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
DRIED CRANBERRY AND CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE - SALLY ...
5/5 Category CookiesServings 36-48Total Time 30 mins
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour with the oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle, beat the butter and both sugars at medium speed until creamy. Add the egg followed by the egg yolk and vanilla, beating well between additions and scraping down the side of the bowl as necessary. Beat in the dry ingredients, then add the chocolate chips and cranberries and beat until incorporated.
- Spoon heaping teaspoons of the dough onto the baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cookies begin to brown at the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets, then transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
OATMEAL CRANBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BAKING SENSE®
4.5/5 (17)Total Time 28 minsCategory Cookies & Bar CookiesCalories 1369 per serving
- Cream the butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar on medium speed for about 2-3 minutes. Scrape the bowl. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix just until combined, scrape the bowl. With the mixer running on low speed, add the flour mixture, add the oats all at once and mix until partially combined. Add the cranberries and chocolate chips. You may need to finish the dough off the mixer to incorporate the cranberries and chips evenly.
- Using a 1.5 oz cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop the dough into 1.5" balls. Set the cookies onto the prepared baking sheet at least 2" apart (see note). If you want a thinner cookie bake right away. If you want a thicker cookie with a soft center, chill the dough before baking.
SOFT AND CHEWY CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ...
4.7/5 (6)Total Time 3 hrs 20 minsCategory CookiesCalories 232 per serving
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large bowl and electric mixer), add the butter, sugars, and beat on medium-high speed until creamed and well combined, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the egg, vanilla, and beat on medium-high speed until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the cream, and beat on medium-high speed until well combined, about 1 minute. The batter may look a little ‘grainy’ and almost as if it’s separated, this is okay.
- Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the flour, baking soda, salt, and beat on low speed until just combined, about 1 minute.
SOFT AND CHEWY WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES - LIVE ...
4.9/5 (24)Category DessertServings 48Total Time 25 mins
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together for 1-2 minutes or until well combined. Mix in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and continue mixing until just combined, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Then mix in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries until thoroughly combined.
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES - MEAL PLANNER PRO
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 938 per serving
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES | PUNCHFORK
4.8/5 (82)Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertsCalories 82 per serving
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Servings 72Total Time 25 minsCategory DessertsCalories 82 per serving
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES RECIPES
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES | RECIPE | CRANBERRY ...
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
OATMEAL WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY COOKIES - ALL ...
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES | RECIPE | CHIP COOKIES ...
CRANBERRY COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES | RECIPE | CHIP COOKIES ...
TOP 10 BEST CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES WITH ...
WINNING CRANBERRY CHIP COOKIES - CRECIPE.COM
CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cranberry white chocolate chip cookies?This cranberry white chocolate chip cookie recipe is so simple to make. First, you’ll need to cream together the butter and sugars before adding in the egg and vanilla. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet just until combined, then gently fold in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
What kind of cookies can you make with cranberries?Cranberry biscotti, oatmeal craisin cookies, and cranberry orange cookies are just a few of our trusted cranberry cookie recipes, complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips. The red and green make a great Christmas cookie. Have used other nuts instead of pistachios with success.
How long to bake cranberry cookies (and why)?Beat in the dry ingredients, then add the chocolate chips and cranberries and beat until incorporated. Step 3. Spoon heaping teaspoons of the dough onto the baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cookies begin to brown at the edges.
What does a cranberry chip cookie taste like?Dried cranberries are delightfully tart against the sweetness of the white chocolate chips in these moist and tender cookies. There is lots of flavor in these substantial cookies filled with oats, nuts, chocolate chips, and dried fruit.