A terrific recipe that my mother-in-law gave me. We have enjoyed it as an alternative to the traditional cranberry sauce! She doesn't mind sharing it!
Provided by Sher
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a medium bowl, mix together the apricots, cranberries, raisins, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and cloves.
- In a medium saucepan, boil water and sugar, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Add the dried fruit mixture and vinegar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a covered container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88.8 calories, Carbohydrate 22.7 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 2.3 mg, Sugar 18.7 g
CRANBERRY APRICOT CHUTNEY
Not a true chutney in that there are no onions or truly savory ingredients in this, but it is a delicious sauce with any sort of poultry. It has a sweet yet tangy taste, plus a bit of chewiness because of the apricots. This came originally from the better homes and gardens recipe site
Provided by JanetB-KY
Yield 14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a heavy saucepan, combine white sugar and water.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved; bring to a boil without stirring.
- Stir in cranberries, apricots, brown sugar, vinegar, and ginger; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes or until the berries have popped and mixture starts to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool if serving that day.
- Can be covered and refrigerated for up to four days.
- Makes 3 1/2 cups.
APRICOT CRANBERRY CHUTNEY
An easy fruit chutney with a tangy sweet-tart taste perfect with poultry and pork
Yield Serves 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place tomato sauce, cranberries, apricots and honey in medium saucepan; mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until gently bubbling around edges; reduce heat if necessary to maintain this rate of cooking. Continue for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with roasted turkey, chicken or pork.
- Combine all ingredients in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Increase heat to high and boil 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl. Cool. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Refrigerate in airtight container.)
WONDERFUL APRICOT-CRANBERRY CHUTNEY
This is *SO* delicious and only improves with chilling time, you may omit the raisins and add in more apricots, this goes wonderful with turkey or ham and also is wonderful on sandwiches, I suggest to double for a crowd --- you will *love* this!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium bowl mix together the apricots with cranberries, raisins, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and cloves.
- In a saucepan boil the water with sugar stirring constantly until not granules remain.
- Add in the dried fruit mixture and vinegar; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes; remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in a covered container (the flavors will intensify with chilling time).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173.7, Fat 0.2, Sodium 3.7, Carbohydrate 45.1, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 37.9, Protein 0.8
More about "wonderful apricot cranberry chutney recipes"
CRANBERRY APRICOT CHUTNEY - VALERIE'S KITCHEN
Reviews 8Category Condiment, Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 8 hrs 15 mins
- In a medium saucepan over MEDIUM heat, bring water and sugar to a boil. Add the cranberries, dried apricots, diced apple, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and cloves. Stir to combine. Stir in vinegar. Allow to cook until you hear a cranberry or two pop. Reduce heat to LOW and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in walnuts, if using.
- Transfer chutney to a bowl and allow to cool slightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for up to two days before serving.
APRICOT AND CRANBERRY CHUTNEY | RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
2.8/5 (125)Cooking 50 minServings 1Cost not
CRANBERRY GINGER APRICOT CHUTNEY | NATIONAL KIDNEY FOUNDATION
CRANBERRY APRICOT CHUTNEY | ALDI US
APRICOT CHUTNEY…A RELISH TO RELISH!
APRICOT/CRANBERRY CHUTNEY - CRANBERRY RELISH RECIPES
CRANBERRY CHUTNEY I - CRANBERRY RELISH RECIPES
DRIED APRICOT CHUTNEY - GREAT WITH CHEESE! | GREEDY GOURMET
25 OF THE MOST AMAZING FRESH APRICOT CHUTNEY RECIPES
BEST CRANBERRY APRICOT CHUTNEY RECIPE - LIZ BUSHONG
FRESH APRICOT CHUTNEY - A SUMMER RECIPE | GREEDY GOURMET
CRANBERRY-APRICOT CHUTNEY RECIPE - JUSTIN CHAPPLE | FOOD & WINE
EASY APRICOT CHUTNEY RECIPE – FUSION CRAFTINESS
CRANBERRY & APRICOT CHUTNEY - FABULOUS FARE SISTERS
CRANBERRY APPLE CHUTNEY (CRANBERRY SAUCE ALTERNATIVE)
CRANBERRY CHUTNEY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FRESH APRICOT CHUTNEY - PIPING POT CURRY
CRANBERRY-APRICOT CHUTNEY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CRANBERRY AND APRICOT RECIPES (237) - SUPERCOOK
CRANBERRY APRICOT CHUTNEY - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
CRANBERRY CHUTNEY - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CRANBERRY-APRICOT CHUTNEY - DELICIOUS LIVING
CRANBERRY CHUTNEY WITH APPLES - THE BOSSY KITCHEN
CRANBERRY-APRICOT CHUTNEY RECIPE -SUNSET MAGAZINE
APRICOT CRANBERRY CHUTNEY | ANTIQUATED NOTIONS
CRANBERRY-AND-APRICOT CHUTNEY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CRANBERRY APRICOT SAUCE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
APRICOT CRANBERRY CHUTNEY | READY SET EAT
CRANBERRY-APRICOT RELISH RECIPE - KAY CHUN | FOOD & WINE
CRANBERRY APRICOT CHUTNEY | READ & BE WELL | CANYON RANCH
APRICOT/CRANBERRY CHUTNEY | CHUTNEY RECIPES, CRANBERRY CHUTNEY …
10 BEST APRICOT CHUTNEY FRESH APRICOTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
APRICOT/CRANBERRY CHUTNEY | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
CRANBERRY, APRICOT AND PEAR CHUTNEY - RICARDO CUISINE
APRICOT/CRANBERRY CHUTNEY | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
CRANBERRY AND APRICOT CHUTNEY - SPICECHRONICLES.COM
APRICOT/CRANBERRY CHUTNEY | RECIPE | CHUTNEY RECIPES, APRICOT …
SPICED CRANBERRY AND APRICOT CHUTNEY RECIPE BY RINKU BHATTACHARYA
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #low-protein #healthy #sauces #chutneys #condiments-etc #fruit #easy #refrigerator #dinner-party #holiday-event #kid-friendly #low-fat #vegan #vegetarian #stove-top #dietary #christmas #thanksgiving #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #apples #taste-mood #sweet #equipment
Cranberry-Apricot Chutney131 views-01:55
Cranberry Chutney | Easy Thanksgiving Recipe | Tangy Spicy Dip | AUMcuisine | Vaidya Priyanka2.4K views-03:03
Apricot Chutney recipe1.2K views-03:38
Cranberry Chutney Recipe1.7K views-09:48
Thanksgiving with Marsha: Cooking Cranberry Chutney927 views-04:04
Cranberry & Apricot Chutney Recipe786 views-04:01
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cranberry apricot chutney?This Cranberry Apricot Chutney is a special treat. In a medium saucepan, bring cranberries, granulated sugar, and ½ cup water to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook until cranberries begin to burst, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in apricots and all remaining ingredients.
What is the best cranberry chutney for Thanksgiving?This Cranberry Chutney with Apples could be a delicious addition to every year Thanksgiving celebration. The combination of raisins, apples, dried apricots, orange juice and ginger is a symphony of flavors that will win your heart. If you try this recipe you will never buy the cans of cranberries again.
How to cook cranberries and apricots in a pan?In a medium saucepan, bring cranberries, granulated sugar, and ½ cup water to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Cook until cranberries begin to burst, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in apricots and all remaining ingredients.
What do you mix apricots with for chutney?This recipe combines apricots with onions (essential for a good chutney), white vinegar (apple cider vinegar will do), brown sugar, salt and a fragrant spice mixture including cloves, cayenne pepper, mixed spice, nutmeg and curry powder. When are apricots in season? Apricots are a spring/summer fruit.