"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE BOX CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: chocolate cake mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, pudding mix, milk, whipped cream, crushed cookie, gummy worm, chocolate fudge sauce
Provided by Matt Murray
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175˚C).
- In a large bowl, add the chocolate cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs and whisk until well combined.
- Add the batter to a 9x13 inch (23x33cm) oven proof baking dish, and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Add the pudding mix and milk to a bowl. Whisk until well combined. Fold in the whipped cream and crushed cookies until evenly incorporated.
- Let the cake rest for 20 minutes.
- Using the base of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake and fill with the gummy worms.
- Drizzle the cake with chocolate fudge sauce.
- Use a spatula to spread the whipped cream and cookie mixture over the cake.
- Transfer to the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Top the cake with remaining gummy worms and crushed cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 640 calories, Carbohydrate 106 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 63 grams
OREO DIRT POKE CAKE
This Oreo Dirt Poke Cake is a decadent, mouthwatering, yet easy-to-make dessert that will have chocolate lovers going for thirds!
Provided by Julianne Dell
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on medium speed until the eggs and oil are well incorporated and the batter is lighter in color. Next mix in the sour cream and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Add half the dry ingredients followed by half of the coffee to the wet ingredients, then mix just until the flour starts to incorporate. Add the remaining dry ingredients and coffee. Beat until all of the ingredients are well combined. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl and stir the batter from the bottom to the top to ensure it's well mixed.
- Pour the batter into a 9×13-inch pan and bake at 350°F for 26-28 minutes. Test the cake for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is done. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Take the end of a wooden spoon or another round object and poke holes all over the top of your cake.
- Prepare the pudding layer by mixing a package of instant dark chocolate pudding with 1 3/4 cups of cold milk. Before the pudding sets, pour it over the top of the cake and put the cake in the fridge to let the pudding set, about 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the pudding by mixing a package of instant pudding with ¾ cups milk. Refrigerate until the pudding has set, about 10 minutes.
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream thickens to soft peaks.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks start to form.
- Fold in the prepared chocolate pudding until well combined. Crush the Oreos in a large plastic bag with a rolling pin or ice cream scoop, then add the Oreos to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Spread over top of the cake and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 slice, Calories 426 calories, Sugar 39.4 g, Sodium 491.8 mg, Fat 19.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.8 g, TransFat 0.3 g, Carbohydrate 58.9 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 6.5 g, Cholesterol 67.6 mg
More about "worms and dirt poke box cake recipe by tasty"
HALLOWEEN RECIPES FOR YOUR SNOOP AND MARTHA WATCH PARTY
Occupation Buzzfeed ContributorPublished 2021-10-21
DIRT AND WORMS POKE CAKE ~ RECIPE | QUEENSLEE APPéTIT
4.2/5 (15)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Poke Cakes/Sheet CakesCalories 717 per serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or in a large bowl using a whisk or hand mixer), sift the flour, sugar, cocoa powders, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix on low speed until combined.
- In a measuring cup, combine the egg, vegetable oil, buttermilk and vanilla. While the mixer is on low, slowly pour the wet ingredients into the bowl. Increase speed to medium and mix until combined. Add boiling water OR hot coffee and mix until combined and smooth. Batter will be runny.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
GET DOWN AND DIRTY WITH THIS "WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
MUD CAKE RECIPE WITH GUMMY WORMS | DEPORECIPE.CO
DIRT CAKE WITH WORMS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
DIRT AND WORMS POKE CAKE AT CAKE - OZUNSOZU.COM
GUMMY WORM CAKE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
DIRT CAKE WITH GUMMY WORMS RECIPE | SANTE BLOG
"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE | FOOD | TDN.COM
“WORMS AND DIRT” POKE BOX CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY | DUSTIN ...
"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE | FOOD AND COOKING - ELKODAILY.COM
"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE | FOOD | AZDAILYSUN.COM
"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE
“WORMS AND DIRT” POKE CAKE : GIFRECIPES - REDDIT
“WORMS AND DIRT” POKE BOX CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY | RECIPE ...
“WORMS AND DIRT” POKE BOX CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
TASTY VEGETARIAN - "WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE | FACEBOOK
DIRT AND WORM CAKE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
“WORMS AND DIRT” POKE BOX CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE | FOOD | MAGICVALLEY.COM
DIRT CAKE RECIPE - DOWNLOAD BASIC FOOD VIDEOS - FOOD LION ...
"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE | FOOD AND COOKING ...
SNACKS FROM THE 90'S YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME | RECIPES - TASTY
“WORMS AND DIRT” POKE BOX CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY - MASTERCOOK
DIRT AND WORMS CAKE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE | FOOD AND COOKING | QCTIMES.COM
"WORMS AND DIRT" POKE CAKE - YOUTUBE
You'll also love