What makes this meatloaf so good is how you cook it! It's very important to cook this in a baking dish rather than a loaf pan. The grease will drain from the meatloaf this way, and it will be firmer and taste better.
Provided by Debbie Leamon
Categories Main Dish Recipes Meatloaf Recipes Beef Meatloaf Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, crushed crackers, salt, ground black pepper, steak sauce, eggs and water and mix well. Transfer to an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish. Form into a loaf about 6x10 inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until center is completely cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 523.6 calories, Carbohydrate 25.9 g, Cholesterol 143 mg, Fat 35.4 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 23.8 g, SaturatedFat 13.2 g, Sodium 498.2 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
YUMMY MUMMY MEATLOAF
Provided by Matthew Mead
Categories Egg Olive Onion Pasta Bake Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Halloween Dinner Mozzarella Ground Beef Breadcrumbs Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free
Yield Makes 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- To make the meatloaf:
- 1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 10 x 13-inch (or 10-inch round) baking dish. Combine the meat, egg, onion, milk, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Shape the mixture into a 10-inch round dome and place it in the baking dish. Mix the 1/3 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons prepared mustard in a small bowl until blended. Spread the mixture over the meatloaf. Bake for 1 hour. Transfer the meatloaf to a wire rack and let rest for 20 minutes.
- 2. Cook the pappardelle according to the package directions; drain and keep warm while meatloaf rests.
- To make the sauce:
- 1. Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until bubbly and thickened, about 3 minutes. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- 2. Remove the meatloaf from the pan and place on a serving plate. Cut the mozzarella ball in half. Layer the pasta strands one by one over the meatloaf to look like a mummy's wrappings, adding the mozzarella and two olives for eyes as shown. Surround the meatloaf with more olives. Serve with the sauce on the side.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 25
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Mix together cheeses, parsley, egg yolk, garlic, pepper and Essence.
- Lay out the prosciutto on a flat surface so it overlaps slightly. It should create a surface that is about 12 to 13 inches long.
- Place the cheese mixture in the center of the prosciutto and roughly shape into a mummy form.
- Wrap the prosciutto around the cheese mixture sealing it in completely and reshape the mixture to look like a mummy with a rounded head and the body tapering at the bottom.
- Place a sheet of phyllo on a work surface, brush with melted butter, repeat with 2 more sheets, placing them on top of one another. Do not brush top sheet with butter.
- Lay the prosciutto wrapped cheese in the center of the phyllo and wrap the phyllo around the "mummy".
- Butter the outside of the phyllo and then reshape into the mummy shape.
- Place 1 of the remaining sheets of phyllo on the parchment lined baking sheet, brush with melted butter, repeat with the remaining 2 sheets, placing them on top of one another.
- Carefully slice the phyllo into 1/2-inch wide strips horizontally. Lay the wrapped mummy in the center of the sliced strips and wrap the sliced pieces around the mummy so it looks like bandages. Gently brush the top with butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on the outside.
- When the mummy is just a few minutes from coming out of the oven, place drained roasted red peppers, basil leaves, and garlic in the food processor and pulse grind into a pepper puree. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
- Decorate the mummy with black olives and pepper shapes and transfer him to his "coffin" with 2 wide, long, offset spatulas.
- Serve with red pepper puree.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
This meatloaf is not the same old boring version. My family loves it!!!! I serve it with mashed potatoes and peas.
Provided by Carols Kitchen
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix ingredients well and pour into 9 x 13 dish.
- Top with Catsup and tomato sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 ½ hours.
- Note: I pour off most of the liquid after it has cooked for about an hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438, Fat 20.7, SaturatedFat 8.6, Cholesterol 149.4, Sodium 1191.4, Carbohydrate 24.4, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 11.4, Protein 38.2
Make and share this Yummy Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Garnet
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix first 7 ingredients well and put in loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar, mustard and ketchup and pour over hamburger mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.5, Fat 13.9, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 111.3, Sodium 428.8, Carbohydrate 13.2, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 11.1, Protein 25.3
MOMMA'S MMM-MMM-MAGNIFICENT MEATLOAF
I've never been a big meatloaf fan but I like this recipe. My family raves about it! I think the onion, mushroom, cheese and bacon combination really makes it stand out from your ordinary meatloaf!
Provided by 3BoysMomma
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Pork Sausage
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix the ground beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, oatmeal, garlic powder, pepper, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until evenly mixed. Form into a loaf and place in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Lie the bacon strips across the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 517.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7.8 g, Cholesterol 124.5 mg, Fat 44.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 21.6 g, SaturatedFat 17.6 g, Sodium 605.3 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
More about "yummy mummy meatloaf recipes"
MUMMY MEATLOAF - BOWL ME OVER
Ratings 1Calories 699 per servingCategory Beef
- Place parchment paper on a rack above a pan. Poke holes in the parchment paper to allow the fat to drain.
- Shape the meatloaf into an oval. Add slices of bacon to "wrap" the mummy as pictured. Use onion rings, olives, sliced garlic and cherry tomatoes to make eyes and mouth.
YUMMY MUMMY MEATLOAF - SPACE COAST LIVING MAGAZINE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
YUMMY MUMMY MEATLOAF | REYNOLDS BRANDS
Servings 4-6Total Time 5 hrs 25 minsCategory Main Dish
HALLOWEEN MUMMY HAND TURKEY MEATLOAF - RECIPES
HALLOWEEN MUMMY MEATLOAF AND MORE MEATY ROLL RECIPES
YUMMY MUMMY MEATLOAF | MUMMY MEATLOAF, YUMMY, SLOW …
DELICIOUS HALLOWEEN MUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE
HALLOWEEN MUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE - CREATIVE CYNCHRONICITY
MUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE | GET CRACKING - EGGS.CA
COOK LOCAL - MUMMY MEATLOAF AND FEET LOAF - FRESYES!
ASIAN STYLE HOISIN GLAZED MEATLOAF RECIPE - YUMMYMUMMYCLUB.CA
RECIPE : CLASSIC MOM-STYLE MEAT LOAF, SCRUMPTIOUS AND DELICIOUS
HALLOWEEN RECIPE IDEA: YUMMY MUMMY MEATLOAF
HALLOWEEN MUMMY MEATLOAF - THE SCHMIDTY WIFE
BEST EVER MEATLOAF RECIPE - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
YUMMY MUMMY MEATLOAF | REYNOLDS BRANDS | RECIPE | MUMMY …
YUMMY MUMMY: BLACK BEAN MEAT(LESS) LOAF
MINI MEATLOAF RECIPE :: YUMMYMUMMYCLUB.CA
MEATLOAF MUMMY RECIPE FOR HALLOWEEN 2018 - MADEFORMUMS
MUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE FOR HALLOWEEN - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
MUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE | THAT'S LIFE! MAGAZINE
BEST AND EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE HEALTHY MUMMY
MUMMY MEATLOAF - HUGSANDCOOKIESXOXO.COM
BACON WRAPPED MUMMY MEATLOAF - MY RECIPE TREASURES
YUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST MEATLOAF RECIPES | YUMMLY
MUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HUMP DAY SNACK: MUMMY MEATLOAF | DEVOUR | COOKING CHANNEL
MUMMY MEATLOAF | ANNABEL KARMEL
MUMMY MEATLOAF - MY RECIPE MAGIC
HOW TO MAKE A MEATLOAF MUMMY | HALLOWEEN PARTY RECIPES
YUMMY BBQ BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF - COMFORTABLE FOOD
HALLOWEEN MEATLOAF MUMMY RECIPE | ANNABEL KARMEL
RECIPE: MUMMY MEATLOAF :: WRAL.COM
MUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE | NEW IDEA FOOD
RECIPE: MUMMY MEATLOAF :: WRAL.COM
YUMMY MUMMY MEATLOAF RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
YUMMY MUMMY MEATLOAF - LUNCH RECIPES
MEATLOAF MUMMIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love