- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and whisk in the flour. Cook, whisking constantly for 2 to 3 minutes, being careful not to brown the flour. Whisk in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper until smooth. Add beer and whisk to combine. Pour in cream and whisk until well combined and smooth. Gradually add cheese, stirring constantly, until cheese melts and sauce is smooth; this will take 4 to 5 minutes. Add hot sauce. Pour over toast and serve immediately.
ZIPPY CRANBERRY CHEDDAR SPREAD
This zesty spread is a holiday hit! It's easy to make and tastes even better the day after you make it. Serve with crackers or slices of baguette. This spread is zippy, so if you don't like spice, reduce cayenne and dry mustard by half.
Provided by K. Waid
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and milk until well blended. Season with mustard powder and cayenne pepper, then mix in dried cranberries. Use immediately, or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 22.4 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 99.5 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
ZIPPY SANDWICH SPREAD
My boyfriend loves miracle whip and loves mustard, so I came up with this recipe to compliment his sandwiches at work. This works great on everything. We first had it with toasted chicken club sandwiches, but the possibilities are endless. We even use it as a spicy chip dip for veggies or potato chips! Use light Miracle Whip and no-fat sour cream to make this a guilt free spread!
Provided by sbera007
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine Miracle Whip salad dressing, Dijon mustard, sour cream, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, curry powder, and jalapenos.
- This spread will keep in the refrigerator for 3 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.1, Fat 6.7, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 13.7, Sodium 191.1, Carbohydrate 3, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 2.2, Protein 0.7
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place the bacon, Cheddar cheese, onion, mayonnaise, and mustard into the bowl of a food processor; process until well blended. Scoop into a container, cover, and refrigerate several hours to overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Adjust oven rack to the topmost position, and set oven to Broil.
- Spread the bread rounds evenly with cheese mixture and place onto a cookie sheet. Toast under the broiler until browned and puffed, 5 to 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504.8 calories, Carbohydrate 64.6 g, Cholesterol 32.8 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 16.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 1128.9 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
- Place the bread slices under the grill and toast for 2-3 mins until golden on one side. Mix together the cheese, mustard, spring onions and egg. Spread a little over the untoasted side of each slice, then pop back under the grill. Cook for 3 mins more until the cheese is melted and golden. Serve straight away.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 25 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 10 grams protein, Sodium 1.04 milligram of sodium
ZIPPY RAREBIT SPREAD
- Combine first 4 ingredients in double boiler or in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until smooth and bubbly.
- Blend in bacon bits and garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
- Serve warm with Ritz crackers or bread cubes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418.4, Fat 38, SaturatedFat 19.5, Cholesterol 96, Sodium 701.3, Carbohydrate 2.5, Sugar 0.3, Protein 16.6
More about "zippy rarebit spread recipes"
RAREBIT RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
WELSH RAREBIT CHEESE SPREAD - LAVENDER AND LOVAGE
WELSH RAREBIT FOR ALL CHEESE ON TOAST ADDICTS - THE …
BEST EVER WELSH RAREBIT RECIPE - THE RARE WELSH BIT
EASY IRISH RAREBIT (IRISH CHEDDAR & SODA BREAD
WELSH RAREBIT | OLIVEMAGAZINE
MAKE WELSH RAREBIT AT HOME IN 30 MINUTES - THEFOODXP
CLASSIC WELSH RAREBIT | BEST CHEESE ON TOAST RECIPE
ZIPPY SANDWICH SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ZIPPY CRACKERS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
THIS NYC RAREBIT SANDWICH RECIPE IS MESSY, GOOEY AND CHEESY
ZIPPY RAREBIT SPREAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
WELSH RAREBIT | RICARDO
5 INGREDIENT ZIPPY SANDWICH SPREAD - LIFE IS SWEETER BY DESIGN
CLASSIC WELSH RAREBIT RECIPE | WOOLWORTHS
RAREBIT RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
WELSH RAREBIT - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST ZIPPY BEEF SPREAD - MOVING TOWARD BETTER
WELSH RAREBIT RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
RITZ CREAM CHEESE SPREAD - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
TRADITIONAL WELSH RAREBIT RECIPE - MASHED.COM
WELSH RAREBIT (STOUFFER'S COPYCAT) - THE WIMPY VEGETARIAN
ZIPPY RAREBIT SPREAD – KELLY'S CRAVINGS
ZIPPY CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE
WELSH RAREBIT RECIPE | PC.CA
WELSH RAREBIT RECIPE - THE DAUGHTERS OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE IN THE …
WELSH RAREBIT RECIPE, PERFECT AS SNACK OR APPETIZER
ZIPPY RECIPES - ZIPPY POP
CORNISH RAREBIT — THE CORNISH CHEF
THE BEST WELSH RAREBIT - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
MY FAMILY’S WELSH RAREBIT RECIPE - HAPPILY EVA AFTER
WELSH RAREBIT TOASTY IS THE MOST SOPHISTICATED SANDWICH THIS SIDE …
ZIPPY SHRIMP SPREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
PERFECT WELSH RAREBIT - EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
ZIPPY SHRIMP SPREAD - BIGOVEN.COM
WELSH RAREBIT – AS SEEN ON RESTAURANT: IMPOSSIBLE - ROBERT IRVINE
WELSH RAREBIT GETTING CHEESY - THAT RECIPE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #lunch #eggs-dairy #dinner-party #holiday-event #dips #cheese #dietary #new-years #superbowl #mardi-gras-carnival
You'll also love