ALMOND MEAL PANCAKES
It's always nice when the best version of a recipe is also the easiest. After testing many almond flour pancake recipes that always came out unbalanced in different ways, I now give you the most texturally and *tastily* superior one of them all. Oh, and they are gluten-free, in case you're wondering. Serve with fresh fruit coated in maple syrup!
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine eggs, olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, salt, almond meal, and baking powder in a bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Let batter sit for 10 minutes to marry the flavors and activate the baking powder.
- Butter a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat. Scoop in batter into any size pancake(s) you like. Cook until edges are set and bottom is golden brown, 2 or 3 minutes. Flip and cook until slightly springy to the touch, another 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.4 calories, Carbohydrate 31 g, Cholesterol 191.4 mg, Fat 30.9 g, Protein 28.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 411.9 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
ANIMAL PANCAKES RECIPE BY TASTY
- Prepare pancake mix per box instructions.
- Heat a nonstick pan or pancake griddle on medium heat. For large pancakes, pour 1 cup (235 ml) of batter onto the pan. For small pancakes, pour a little less than ¼ cup (60 ml) of batter onto the pan. For medium pancakes, pour ⅓ cup (80 ml) of batter onto the pan.
- Allow to cook until bubbles form and begin to pop all around the pancake. The pancake will also lose its shiny sheen and begin to look more matte. Flip and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom is lightly browned.
- For the lion pancake, you'll need 1 large pancake, 1 small pancake, sliced strawberries for the mane and nose, blueberries for the eyes, and chocolate chips for the mouth.
- For the monkey pancake, you'll need 1 large pancake, 2 small pancakes, 1 medium pancake, blueberries for the eyes and nose, and chocolate chips for the mouth.
- For the owl pancake, you'll need 1 large pancake, sliced bananas for the eyes and feathers, blueberries for the eyes, and sliced strawberries for the beak and wings.
- For the pig pancake, you'll need 1 large pancake, 1 small pancake, chocolate chips for the snout, blueberries for the eyes, and sliced strawberries for the ears.
- Make your favorite animal pancakes and top with syrup, or another favorite pancake topping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 911 calories, Carbohydrate 183 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 24 grams, Sugar 39 grams
These cute little pancakes can be modified to make whatever designs or faces you desire. This can be done with any pancake mix and there are quite a few good ones on zaar.
Provided by Nyteglori
Yield 16 pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Pour 1 teaspoon of batter on the grill in kind of an elongated oval shape. Right next to it pour another teaspoonful. These are the eyes.
- Allow "eyes" to cook until they are bubble and looking dry around the edges.
- Pour 1/4 c batter over the "eyes" pulling the batter down at the bottom to make a chin. Optionally to make a more uniform chin you can choose to arrange the eyes so the chin falls into the corner of the pan and use that for shaping the chin.
- Cook until bubbly and edges are dry. Turn and cook until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82.7, Fat 3.3, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 14.1, Sodium 173.8, Carbohydrate 10.9, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 1.9, Protein 2.2
Fluffy, sweet pancakes stuffed with gooey Nutella. These feel indulgent and so addictive. A real treat for both kids and adults.
Provided by Marianne Williams
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together buttermilk and eggs and add to flour mixture. Fold and stir until just combined. Add 3 tablespoons melted butter and stir until incorporated.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add some of the remaining butter to skillet. Working in batches, spoon about 3 tablespoons batter per pancake and spread into circles in the pan. Cook until edges start to set and some bubbles start to form around edges and in center of batter, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Gently dollop 1 teaspoon Nutella in center of batter (it's ok if it isn't a perfect round). Dollop and lightly spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons more batter over Nutella to cover completely. Continue cooking until bottom and sides of pancake are golden brown and some bubbles are starting to form where Nutella is covered, about 1 minute. Carefully flip pancakes and continue cooking until second side is golden brown and sides appear matte and cooked through, 2 to 3 more minutes. Transfer to plates and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.3 calories, Carbohydrate 51.3 g, Cholesterol 107.9 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 10.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 900.1 mg
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, salt and sugar. Pour in milk, eggs and cream, and stir into a smooth batter. Meanwhile, melt margarine in a cast iron skillet. Pour the batter over the melted margarine.
- Place the skillet in the oven, and bake for 35 minutes. The pancake will rise to form a bubble in the middle. Remove from the oven, and let cool until the pancake sets, or goes down. Cut into pieces, serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.4 calories, Carbohydrate 23.3 g, Cholesterol 150.6 mg, Fat 21.7 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 11.1 g, Sodium 205.4 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
AWESOME ALIEN CUPCAKES
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper. In large bowl, place cereal.
- In 4-quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in orange food color. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal in bowl, stirring until well coated.
- For feet, place 2 gummy candies on cookie sheet. Spray inside of 1/4-cup measuring cup with cooking spray. For body, fill measuring cup with warm cereal mixture; place over feet, releasing cereal mixture and covering back half of feet. Repeat with remaining gummy candies and cereal mixture to make 24 aliens. Use 2 candy-coated chocolate candies for eyes and black decorating gel to make centers of eyes. Insert 2 pretzels for antennae.
- Stir green food color into frosting container; frost cupcakes with frosting. Place 1 alien on top of each cupcake; press gently to secure. Store uncovered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 47 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 250 mg, Sugar 29 g, TransFat 1 g
I had a bartender make me this and thought it was very different but VERY tasty! :) and the name made me laugh hahaha
Provided by MeliBug
Yield 1 drink, 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Fill shaker with ice. Add the Amaretto, melon liquer, and peach schnapps. Shake well.
- Fill glass with ice. Strain liquid in shaker into glass.
- Fill the rest of the the glass with equal amounts of orange and pineapple juice. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts :
More about "alien pancakes recipes"
EASY ALIEN CUPCAKES WITH EYES ON A STALK - THE PARENT …
25 AIP PANCAKE RECIPES THAT GO FROM MORNING TO MIDNIGHT
FLOURLESS PANCAKES RECIPE - DR. AXE
COOKING ALIEN PANCAKES WITH ALTERED CARBON - THE DAILY GRAIL
Estimated Reading Time 12 mins
PANCAKE ANIMALS: FOOD NETWORK | COOKING WITH KIDS : FOOD …
ALIENS, PANCAKES & FAIRIES: THE STRANGEST CONNECTION!
JOE SIMONTON ALIEN ENCOUNTER, ALIENS COOK PANCAKES!
12 UNIQUE (AND DELICIOUS!) PANCAKES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
10 BEST ASIAN PANCAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
AIP BAKED PANCAKES (PALEO, VEGAN) - HEAL ME DELICIOUS
THE ÅLAND PANCAKE – A CULINARY CLASSIC
THE EAGLE RIVER INCIDENT - UFO INSIGHT
ALIEN PANCAKES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
ALAIN LEFèVRE’S BEER PANCAKES | RICARDO
22 CREATIVE PANCAKE IDEAS YOUR FAMILY WILL GO NUTS OVER
RECIPES | ALIEN
MAN CLAIMS ALIENS GAVE HIM PANCAKES AFTER UFO 'LANDED IN HIS BACK ...
PERFECT, CRISPY PANCAKES — ALISON ROMAN
AIP PANCAKES (PALEO, GLUTEN FREE, EGG FREE) - ALLIANNA'S KITCHEN
SCALLION PANCAKE RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE IT CRISPY AND FLUFFY
TOP 5 ALIEN-INSPIRED RECIPES – GEEK GIRL PEN PALS
GRANDMA’S PANCAKE RECIPE – ALIEN RECIPES
ALMOND PANCAKES RECIPE | SILK CANADA
AWESOME ALIEN CUPCAKES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PANCAKES (AFRICAN STYLE) - IMMACULATE BITES
TRY THIS DELICIOUS ALKALINE PANCAKE RECIPE - DYLN
DARINA ALLEN'S FOOLPROOF RECIPES FOR PERFECT PANCAKES
EASY TO MAKE ALIEN CUPCAKES - WONDERMOM WANNABE
FUN AND EASY ALIEN CUPCAKES RECIPE - POWERED BY MOM
BEST COOKING RECIPES IN 15-MIN: ALIEN PANCAKES
A BIZARRE UFO ENCOUNTER AND ALIEN PANCAKES
ALIEN PANCAKES? - THE UNEXPLAINED [EPISODE 3] - YOUTUBE
ALIEN CUPCAKES RECIPE FOR TODDLERS | 12 MONTHS + | ORGANIX
AEBLESKIVER DANISH PANCAKES - IMMACULATE BITES
EXTRA EASY VEGAN PANCAKES - INSPIRED TASTE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #easy #kid-friendly #dietary #novelty
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Are pancakes the food of the fairies?And also on a similar path, there is the 1850 poem of William Allingham, The Fairies, in which Allingham referenced “crispy pancakes” as being none other than the food of the fairy folk, or as he called them, “little men.” He even made a connection to the curious matter of owls.
How do you mix eggs with buttermilk for a cake?In a medium bowl (or the measuring cup you measured your buttermilk in), whisk the eggs into buttermilk. Gently whisk this mixture into your dry ingredients— it’s okay if more than a few lumps remain.
Did “aliens” speak English?Although he was talking about the aforementioned Airship sightings of the late nineteenth century, Jacques Vallee would make an interesting point about such incidents in his book Dimensions. He would state that it should not be overlooked how the “aliens” actually spoke perfect English.
What is the prettiest color of chocolate pancake?They’re minty, chocolatey, and the prettiest shade of pale green. We love making pancake recipes out of some of our favorite chocolatey duos: Strawberry Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes, Bacon Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes.