During the week, homemade fruit crisp is a treat you likely don't have time to prepare. But these individual crisps call for canned fruit and bake for a mere 15 minutes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine apricots, brown sugar and ginger. Divide among four greased 8-oz. baking dishes. , In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and coconut. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apricots. , Bake 15 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 114mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
FRESH APRICOT CRISP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange the apricots in a 9x12-inch baking dish and sprinkle with white sugar. Mix together brown sugar and flour in a bowl; cut in the butter with a pastry cutter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly stir in the rolled oats and spoon the mixture over the apricots.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the fruit is soft and the topping is browned and crisp, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362.6 calories, Carbohydrate 52.4 g, Cholesterol 40.7 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 115.9 mg, Sugar 35.5 g
Though Margaret Walker orchards was to provide fruits for the manufacture of jams and jellies, Margaret made sure some of the apricots went on the table. Apricots making a lovely crisp. Tweeked from This recipe inmamaskitchen.
Provided by Rita1652
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice apricots in half and discard stone.
- Cover bottom of a shallow, buttered oven proof dish with two layers of apricots.
- Place flour, walnuts,sugar, butter, cloves,cardamom, and ground cinnamon into a food processor and blend until it is like breadcrumbs. Spread mixture on top of apricots.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for approximately 50 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Serve with custard or cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 963.1, Fat 52.2, SaturatedFat 29.7, Cholesterol 121.9, Sodium 330.3, Carbohydrate 122.3, Fiber 7, Sugar 86.5, Protein 9.2
PLUM APRICOT CRISP
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Set rack in the center of the oven. Combine all of the topping ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until the mixture forms crumbles the size of small peas; do not over process. Set aside.
- Pour the plums and apricots directly into a large, shallow baking dish and sprinkle with sugar and flour to coat evenly. Spread crisp topping over entire surface of fruit. Bake until fruit is bubbly and the top is golden brown, approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature, plain or with ice cream.
- Make the topping ahead. In fact make a double or triple batch and freeze it in single recipe size packets so you can whip up a crisp on the spot, anytime.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calorie, Fat 7.2 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Carbohydrate 43 grams, Fiber 2.8 grams, Protein 3 grams
APRICOT AND CHERRY CRISP
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together the apricots, cherries, sugar and flour. Grease an 8 by 8-inch or 1 1/2 quart baking dish with the butter. Pour the fruit mixture into the dish. In a separate bowl, mix together the oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt and mix well. Top the fruit with this mixture and place in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes before serving.
APPLE AND APRICOT CRISP
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, soak the apricots in brandy for 5 minutes.
- Blend flour, brown sugar, salt and butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add oats and almonds and toss.
- In a 9 inch glass pie dish, toss together apples, apricots and brandy.
- Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over top and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until apples are tender and topping is browned.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Toss the apricots with the lemon juice in a bowl; set aside. Combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg in a bowl. Cut in the butter with a knife or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set 2 cups of the oat mixture aside in a bowl. Mix the water into the remaining oat mixture until well blended; pat mixture into the prepared baking dish to make a crust. Spread the apricots evenly over the crust, and top with the reserved crumble mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the topping is lightly browned, 35 to 40 minutes. Served hot with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.3 calories, Carbohydrate 40.3 g, Cholesterol 27.2 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 5.2 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.4 g, Sodium 62 mg, Sugar 19.3 g
QUICK APRICOT CRISP
I like easy desserts that taste like some effort went into them, like this one. Apricots are a nice change of pace from apples.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Arrange apricot halves in a greased 5-in. round baking dish. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
Old-fashioned apple crisp with an apricot twist. Spoon up a warm bowl full of this comforting dessert, and top it with cinnamon ice cream.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugar, butter and nuts.
- Place apples in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Top with apricots. Sprinkle flour mixture over top.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355, Carbohydrate 66 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fiber 5 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 50 mg
STRAWBERRY AND APRICOT CRISP WITH PINE-NUT CRUMBLE
In this crisp, the apricots hold their shape. The strawberries, in contrast, become saucelike. A 9 1/2-inch shallow round baking dish or pie plate gives this crisp the ideal ratio of fruit filling to crumble topping.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Combine all crumble ingredients in a medium bowl and massage together with your fingers until butter is incorporated and mixture forms small clumps. Refrigerate until mixture is cold, at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9 1/2-inch shallow round baking dish or pie plate. Combine all filling ingredients in another medium bowl. Transfer to baking dish and top with crumble. Bake until bubbling in center and crumble is browned, about 40 minutes. Let cool at least 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature with ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pit apricots and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges. In a bowl toss with 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Divide apricots between two 1-cup ramekins or gratin dishes. Cut butter into small pieces and in a large bowl with your fingertips or a pastry blender blend into flour until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in remaining 3 tablespoons brown sugar, oats, salt, and cinnamon. Mound oat mixture on top of apricots and bake in middle of oven until topping is golden and apricots are tender, about 25 minutes.
More about "apricot crisp recipes"
FRESH APRICOT CRISP RECIPE -SUNSET MAGAZINE
3/5 (34)Total Time 1 hrCuisine AmericanCalories 322 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8- by 8-in. baking pan. Melt butter and let cool. Whisk together flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and brown sugar. Stir in oats, raisins (if using), and pecans, then stir in melted butter.
- Toss apricots with lemon juice and granulated sugar and spread in baking pan. Squeeze topping into shaggy chunks and scatter over apricots. Bake until bubbling, 40 to 50 minutes; cool at least 30 minutes, and serve with vanilla ice cream.
FRESH APRICOT CRISP - EASY & DELICIOUS APRICOT RECIPE!
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 44 minsCategory DessertCalories 396 per serving
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, white whole-wheat flour, cinnamon, and salt. Add the butter cubes and use your fingers to work the butter into the oat mixture until it begins to clump together and the butter pieces are small. Stir in the maple syrup. Sprinkle topping over apricots.
APRICOT AND CHERRY CRISP - SPANISH SABORES
BAKED APRICOT DESSERT WITHOUT BUTTER - VEGGIES SAVE THE DAY
FRESH PEACH & APRICOT CRISP - REBOOTED MOM
BEST APRICOT CRISP [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
BEST APRICOT CRISP - LYDIA'S FLEXITARIAN KITCHEN
FRESH APRICOT CRISP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PEACH, PLUM, AND APRICOT CRISP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FRESH APRICOT CRISP - HEALTHY GREEN KITCHEN
OUR BEST APRICOT RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
APRICOT CRUMBLE - SLENDER KITCHEN
30 FRESH APRICOT RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
PEAR AND APRICOT CRISP - JULIA'S CUISINE
3 INGREDIENT APRICOT FRUIT CRISP - PALEO AND VEGAN
APRICOT, CHERRY AND ALMOND CRISP RECIPE - PAMELA SALZMAN
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
APRICOT CRISP | TASTE FOR LIFE
VEGAN APRICOT CRISP - PLANT-BASED ON A BUDGET
APRICOT CRISP BARS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
APRICOT CRISP RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
RECIPE: APRICOT AND PEACH CRISP — FROG HOLLOW FARM CSA
RHUBARB AND APRICOT CRISP - CECELIA'S GOOD STUFF
GLUTEN FREE APRICOT CRISP RECIPE - FEARLESS DINING
APRICOT CRUMBLE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
ROSEMARY APRICOT CRISP | WALDER WELLNESS, DIETITIAN (RD)
APRICOT CRISP RECIPE – AT HOME WITH NATALIE
APRICOT AND SWEET CHERRY CRISP - THE GOURMET GOURMAND
APRICOT CRUMBLE RECIPE - AN EASY APRICOT DESSERT
STRAWBERRY APRICOT CRISP - SPROUTING WILD ONES
SLOW COOKER APRICOT CRISP - EAT AT HOME
APRICOT APPLE CRISP | PADDOCK POST
APRICOT-ALMOND CRISP | WILLIAMS SONOMA
BREAKFAST APRICOT CRISP – SMITTEN KITCHEN
APRICOT CRISP RECIPES | THRIFTYFUN
ROSEMARY, APRICOT, AND PISTACHIO CRISPS - MONICA BHIDE
APRICOT-WALNUT CRISP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #south-west-pacific #low-protein #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #fruit #australian #oven #dinner-party #summer #food-processor-blender #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-in-something #pitted-fruit #taste-mood #sweet #equipment #small-appliance #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long does it take to bake apricot crisps?But these individual crisps call for canned fruit and bake for a mere 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine apricots, brown sugar and ginger. Divide among four greased 8-oz. baking dishes. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and coconut. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apricots.
How do I make apricot Crisp bars?Fresh apricots are tossed with cinnamon sugar and then layered between a brown sugar and oat crust to make these Apricot Crisp Bars. * If you do not need a gluten free version of this recipe simply substitute 2 cups total of all purpose flour for the items with an *.
How to bake apricots and oats?Directions. Mix together brown sugar and flour in a bowl; cut in the butter with a pastry cutter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly stir in the rolled oats and spoon the mixture over the apricots. Bake in the preheated oven until the fruit is soft and the topping is browned and crisp, 35 to 40 minutes.
How do you make a Apricot Crumble?Place apricots slices in a large bowl and toss with sugar, corn starch, and cinnamon. Pour coated apricots into a small casserole dish. To make the crumble layer whisk together flour, brown sugar, salt, and oats. Cut in the butter until the mixture is coarse and crumbly. Sprinkle topping over apricots.