- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make crostini: Brush baguette slices on both sides with a total of 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, and bake, turning over once, until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, make topping: Finely chop artichokes, and combine in a bowl with Parmesan, parsley, and remaining tablespoon oil.
- Dividing evenly, spoon topping onto crostini, and garnish with additional Parmesan, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Stir together first 6 ingredients.
- Spread 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture on each baguette slice and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1276.3, Fat 16.1, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 3.9, Sodium 2848.3, Carbohydrate 237.2, Fiber 14.1, Sugar 1.6, Protein 41.2
CHEESY ARTICHOKE CROSTINI
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the baguette slices on the lined baking sheet. Bake until starting to crisp but not totally toasted, about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the cheeses, parsley, lemon zest and anchovy paste. Spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto the center of each baguette slice, being sure to leave a border of clean bread surrounding the cheese (it will spread as it melts in the oven). Place an artichoke heart in the center of each and set back on the baking sheet. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon of grated Parmesan over each artichoke heart.
- Bake until the Parmesan is melted, about 10 minutes. Serve warm.
ARTICHOKE AND BEAN CROSTINI
- Put an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray
- Lay the prosciutto in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until crispy. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- On another baking sheet, arrange the bread slices in a single layer. Using a pastry brush, brush the bread with 1/4 cup of the oil. Bake until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine the artichoke hearts, beans, cheese, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pulse until the mixture is chunky. With the machine running, slowly add the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil. Spoon the artichoke mixture onto the crostini. Crumble the prosciutto and sprinkle on top. Drizzle with oil and serve.
- In a bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, green onions, 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until slightly browned.
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture on each baguette slice and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
CROSTINI OF ARTICHOKES & CHIVES
- Drain the tin of artichoke hearts and put them in a food processor with a good squeeze of lemon, the crushed garlic clove, 1 tbsp of the extra virgin olive oil, the Parmesan, a good pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper. Pulse to a chunky purée, scraping down the sides once or twice. Stir in a few snipped chives. This can be made a day ahead and chilled.
- Grill 12 slices of the baguette on each side until golden, rub lightly with the cut garlic clove and brush with the rest of the extra virgin olive oil. Spread generously with artichoke mix, scatter over Parmesan shavings and remaining chives, grind over pepper and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 15 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.82 milligram of sodium
"This appetizer is wonderful when vine-ripened tomatoes and fresh basil are at their best," Janne Rowe writes from Wichita, Kansas. "It's easily doubled for large get-togethers."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 32 appetizers.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut the baguette into 32 slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; spritz bread with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 7-10 minutes or until crisp. Cool on a wire rack. , In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, artichokes, basil, oil, seasoned salt and pepper. Spoon onto bread slices.
Nutrition Facts : Fat 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 314 mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17 g carbohydrate, Fiber 2 g fiber, Protein 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ARTICHOKE AND OLIVE CROSTINI
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange bread slices in 1 layer on a baking sheet and brush tops with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil (total). Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until golden on top, about 30 seconds. Turn toasts over and broil until golden, about 30 seconds more. Transfer toasts to a rack to cool.
- Pulse artichokes with cream in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir together olives, onion, and 1/2 tablespoon oil in a small bowl. Spread toasts evenly with artichoke cream and top with olive mixture. Drizzle with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil just before serving.
- In a bowl, combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and dill; season with salt and pepper. Top crostini with topping.
More about "artichoke parmesan crostini recipes"
PARMESAN-ARTICHOKE CROSTINI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Diagonally cut baguette into 42 (1/4-inch thick) slices. Reserve any remaining baguette for other uses. Arrange slices on large ungreased baking sheets. Broil slices 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
ARTICHOKE-PARMESAN CROSTINI RECIPE - DELISH
Cuisine ItalianEstimated Reading Time 1 minServings 1Total Time 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Make crostini: Brush baguette slices on both sides with a total of 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Cool. Meanwhile, make topping: Finely chop artichokes, and combine in a bowl with Parmesan, parsley, and remaining tablespoon oil.
PARMESAN-ARTICHOKE CROSTINI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each bread slice, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Note: Parmesan-Artichoke mixture may also be used as a topping for grilled fish or chicken. For ease, buy toasted baguette slices in the grocery store bakery.
14+ CROSTINI TOPPING RECIPES - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
CARPACCIO WITH ARUGULA AND ARTICHOKE DRESSING RECIPES
WARM CRAB & ARTICHOKE DIP WITH PARMESAN CROSTINI
PARMESAN ARTICHOKE CROSTINI SPREAD WITH LEMON ZEST RECIPES
OLIVE ARTICHOKE CROSTINI | VANILLA AND BEAN
ARTICHOKE HEART CROSTINI - BOULANGERIE ST-MéTHODE
PARMESAN ARTICHOKE CROSTINI | MRFOOD.COM
PARMESAN-ARTICHOKE CROSTINI SPREAD | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
ARTICHOKE AND PARMESAN CROSTINI - NEW YORK FOOD JOURNAL
ARTICHOKE PARMESAN CROSTINI - JENNA LANG
ARTICHOKE-PARMESAN CROSTINI RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHEESY ARTICHOKE CROSTINI | LOVE AND OLIVE OIL
CROSTINI WITH ARTICHOKES AND PROSCIUTTO | METRO
ARTICHOKE-PARMESAN CROSTINI | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE …
ITALIAN SPINACH-ARTICHOKE CROSTINI - TEATIME MAGAZINE
ARTICHOKE-PARMESAN CROSTINI RECIPE | RECIPE | QUICK APPETIZER …
PARMESAN CROSTINI - AUNTIE CHATTER
ARTICHOKE-PARMESAN CROSTINI RECIPE | RECIPE | CROSTINI RECIPES ...
ARTICHOKE PARMESAN CROSTINI - PARADE.COM
ARTICHOKE AND RED PEPPER CROSTINI - DISH OFF THE BLOCK
ARTICHOKE CROSTINI - ARTZY FOODIE
ARTICHOKE & PARMESAN CROSTINI RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
ARTICHOKE-PARMESAN CROSTINI | MRFOOD.COM
PARMESAN ARTICHOKE BITES - HONEST COOKING - RECIPES
SPINACH ARTICHOKE PARMESAN CROSTINI - ROBERT ROTHSCHILD FARM
ARTICHOKE AND CHEESE CROSTINI / CROSTINI DI CARCIOFI E FORMAGGIO
ARTICHOKE CROSTINI WITH PARSLEY & MINT – RECIPES – TINA'S TABLE
ARTICHOKE CROSTINI WITH PARMESAN AND PROSCUITTO
ARTICHOKE PARMESAN CROSTINI
PARMESAN-ARTICHOKE CROSTINI - MEDITERRANEAN RECIPES
ARTICHOKE PARMESAN CROSTINI
You'll also love