HONEY-GLAZED CRISPY SNACK MIX
Serve up a big bowl of this sweet and crispy snack and watch it disappear. If you like, substitute peanuts, cashews or even mixed nuts for the pecans.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 12 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and pecans; set aside. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in honey until well blended. Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Spread into two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until mixture is lightly glazed, stirring occasionally. Cool in pan for 3 minutes; remove from pan and spread on waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 275 calories, Fat 17g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 301mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
BAKED CEREAL HONEY SNACK MIX
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! Sesame sticks mix up with Chex® cereal and popcorn in this party pleasing snack.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 275°. Mix cereal, pretzels, popcorn, sesame sticks and nuts in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spread on waxed paper; cool about 30 minutes. Store in tightly covered container up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 440 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 0 g
HONEY NUT SNACK MIX
Bake a crunchy snack mix just right for munching. This one has organic honey nut cereal, peanuts, peanut butter, pretzels, banana chips and chocolate-covered raisins.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix cereal and pretzels.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat peanut butter and butter to boiling, stirring occasionally; pour over cereal mixture. Toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in peanuts. Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 1 hour.
- Stir in banana chips and raisins. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 170 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
CEREAL SNACK MIX
"I grew up with this mix, and now my husband and kids eat it up until it's gone." Easy to throw together and even easier to enjoy, this tasty snack will disappear fast. Becky Larson - Duluth, MN
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/4 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat., Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194 calories, Fat 12g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 459mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CRISPY CEREAL MIX
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Melt the margarine in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Remove baking pan from oven. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder. Gradually mix in the nuts, pretzels, bagel chips, crispy corn cereal squares, crispy rice cereal squares, and crispy wheat cereal squares. Evenly coat all ingredients.
- Bake approximately 1 hour in the preheated oven. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11.1 g, Fat 5.9 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 268.5 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
SWEET PARTY MIX
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- In a large bowl, mix crispy corn and rice cereal, slivered almonds and toasted, chopped pecans.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and mix with dark corn syrup and light brown sugar. Pour the mixture over the crispy corn and rice cereal mixture. Stir and shake to coat all the nuts and cereal.
- Pour the coated mixture into the prepared roasting pan. Stirring approximately every 15 minutes, cook 1 hour in the preheated oven. Cool on wax paper, and store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266.9 calories, Carbohydrate 35.6 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 176.6 mg, Sugar 18.1 g
EASY BAKE OVEN CEREAL SNACK MIX
Use your favorite combination of cereal. I also like Honey Nut Cheerios, Rice Crispies, Honey Nut Chex, etc.
Provided by Cookin Emma
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat Easy Bake Oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spray 2 Easy Bake Oven pans with cooking spray.
- Mix the cereals together.
- Pour honey over the top and mix.
- Spoon half of each mixture into the two pans.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Put one pan in the oven at a time and bake for 5 minutes or until it smells done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96.5, Fat 2.7, SaturatedFat 0.4, Sodium 60.7, Carbohydrate 17.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 10.9, Protein 2
More about "baked cereal honey snack mix recipes"
HONEY ROASTED CEREAL SNACK MIX - TWO KIDS AND A COUPON
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
HONEY-ROASTED CHEX® MIX RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
10 BEST HONEYCOMB CEREAL RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED HONEY NUT SNACK MIX RECIPE - CRAFT CREATE COOK
SWEET 'N SALTY SNACK MIX RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
HONEY CINNAMON SNACK MIX - IT IS A KEEPER
10 BEST CHEERIOS SNACK MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
CEREAL SNACK MIX RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
SWEET AND SALTY HOT BUTTERED CHEERIOS SNACK MIX - (VIDEO!!)
HOLIDAY SWEET & CRUNCHY SNACK MIX RECIPE | HONEYCOMB CEREAL
HONEY GRAHAM CEREAL MIX - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HONEYCOMB RECIPES | HONEYCOMB CEREAL
HONEY ROASTED CHEX MIX RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
RECIPE BAKED CEREAL HONEY SNACK MIX - YOUTUBE
HONEY-NUT SNACK MIX RECIPE | MYRECIPES
NO-BAKE HONEY NUT CHEERIOS SNACK BARS - AVERIE COOKS
HONEY BAKED SOUP MIX - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
HONEY ALMOND SNACK MIX - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
BAKE CEREAL SNACKS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HONEY-SESAME POPCORN SNACK MIX | READY SET EAT
15+ HEALTHY HOMEMADE SNACK MIX RECIPES | EATINGWELL
LUCKY CHARMS RECIPES | SNACKS & DESSERTS | LUCKY CHARMS
CRUNCHY HONEY MUSTARD CEREAL SNACK MIX RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
LIFE CEREAL SNACK MIX RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SWEET & SPICY HONEY CHEX MIX - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HONEY SNACK MIX RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
THE BEST OVEN-BAKED CHEX MIX | KITCHN
EASY BAKE OVEN CEREAL SNACK MIX RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HONEY CRAISIN SNACK MIX - BAKING WITH MOM
BAKED CEREAL HONEY SNACK MIX | RECIPE | HONEY SNACKS, SNACK MIX, …
HONEY SNACK MIX RECIPE – MISSOURI STATE BEEKEEPERS ASSOCIATION
3 INGREDIENT HONEY ROASTED CEREAL BARS - GIMME DELICIOUS
SPICY CEREAL AND NUT MIX - CHOWHOUND
BAKED CEREAL HONEY SNACK MIX | HONEY SNACKS, SNACK MIX, SNACKS
No-bake honey nut cereal bars / Vegetarian Video Recipes2.3K views-00:36
Recipe Baked Cereal Honey Snack Mix166 views-01:38
Santa Snack Mix1K views-03:04
Healthy and tasty cereal snacks: the perfect thing to snack on when you are on a diet944 views-01:06
Popcorn muesli bars recipe74 views-00:55
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you Make Honey Nut snack mix?Our baked honey nut snack mix recipe will be a big hit with your family! Preheat oven to 325 and grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine cereal, pecans and almonds. Mix well.
How to bake cereal with honey and butter?In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in honey until well blended. Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Spread into two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until mixture is lightly glazed, stirring occasionally.
How do you make cereal with pretzels and honey?In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and pecans; set aside. In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in honey until well blended. Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Spread into two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
What are some popular Cereal snack mix recipes?Popular cereals are Chex®, Cheerios®, Crispix® and shredded wheat. Mix your favorite cereal with pretzels, peanuts, popcorn and some spices and wow! you have an easy and tasty snack perfect for parties, movie night, or to take to school. Enter a word or two in the box to find recipes within the cereal snack mix section.