BAKED SPAGHETTI I
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute the onions, green peppers and ground beef. Once beef is brown and onions and peppers softened, add the tomatoes, mushrooms and oregano. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place half of the cooked spaghetti into the prepared dish. Top with half of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mild Cheddar cheese. Repeat. In a medium bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup and water until smooth; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490.2 calories, Carbohydrate 39.8 g, Cholesterol 74.4 mg, Fat 24.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 25.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.8 g, Sodium 700.5 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
CREAMY MUSHROOM MACARONI
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, milk, mushroom soup and processed cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in cooked pasta. Pour into 2 quart baking dish and bake 20 minutes or until top is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 734.7 calories, Carbohydrate 81.5 g, Cholesterol 65.5 mg, Fat 30.5 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 32.4 g, SaturatedFat 16.8 g, Sodium 1295.8 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
CHEDDAR-MUSHROOM STUFFED POTATOES
To come up with this recipe, I just put together three of my family's favorite ingredients - potatoes, mushrooms and bacon. I prepare it as a quick-and-easy party dish. It's also a natural contribution to a potluck. And I serve it as an entree at times with a side vegetable. -Jenean Schuetz, Longmont, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-in. shell; set shells aside. Place pulp in a bowl; add cream and mash. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese, mushrooms, garlic salt, basil and oregano. Set aside 2 tablespoons bacon; stir the remaining bacon into potato mixture., Spoon into potato shells. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4-1/2 minutes or bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 475 calories, Fat 18g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 60mg cholesterol, Sodium 364mg sodium, Carbohydrate 68g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
CHEDDAR MUSHROOM POTATOES
"When they were little, our children loved this creamy side dish," says Jacqueline Thompson Graves of Lawrenceville, Georgia. "After an adult has sliced the potatoes, youngsters can do the rest. Overlapping the potatoes in the baking dish to create a pretty pattern is half the fun," she assures.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Arrange potatoes in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, combine soup, paprika and pepper; spread over cheese. Cover and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 478mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
LONGHORN WHITE CHEDDAR STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Roasting the MushroomsPreheat the oven to 450 degrees Wash mushrooms thoroughly Remove the centers of the mushrooms Wash and take out the center of the mushrooms. Toss mushrooms with olive oil, garlic powder, and salt and place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for about 15 minutes, stirring them about 1/2 way through**The mushrooms will shrink considerably in the oven. Don't be alarmed by this!** Making the Cream Cheese fillingCombine the softened cream cheese with about 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1/8 cup shredded parmesan cheeseMix until everything is combined. Set aside until mushrooms are done roasting. Baking the MushroomsPreheat oven to 375 degrees. Stuff each mushroom with a little bit of the cream cheese - I used about 1 teaspoon in each. Place the mushrooms side-by-side on the baking sheet. Top with shredded white cheddar cheese, and then the final layer should be the parsley panko. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is browned. Cheese SauceWhile the mushrooms are baking, prepare the sauce to put the mushrooms in. Combine the half and half, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, pepper, and sour cream over medium heat. Once everything is combined, add the cheeses and melt over medium-low heat until nice and creamy. Final Assembly Pour the cheese sauce into the bottom of your serving dish. Place mushrooms on top of the sauce. Enjoy!
BAKED MUSHROOMS WITH GARLIC AND CHEESE
- Preheat oven to 400°; butter a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Arrange the mushrooms in the casserole in an even layer and top with the sliced garlic.
- Dot with the butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve the mushrooms with slices of French bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 87.2, Fat 8, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 21.5, Sodium 258.8, Carbohydrate 1.8, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.7, Protein 2.9
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop stems. Melt butter. With a pastry brush gently brush mushroom caps all over with some melted butter. Arrange caps, stemmed sides up, on a large baking sheet.
- Lightly toast walnuts and finely chop. Finely chop parsley. Finely chop onion and in a large heavy skillet sauté with chopped stems in remaining butter over moderately high heat until mixture is softened. Remove skillet from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Divide mixture among mushroom caps, mounding it slightly. Mushrooms may be stuffed 4 hours ahead and chilled, covered.
- Bake mushrooms in middle of oven 20 minutes. Serve mushrooms warm.
People also searched
More about "baked cheddar mushrooms recipes"
EASY BAKED CHEESY MUSHROOM CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Salt and pepper chicken breasts and evenly season with Italian seasoning. In a large skillet over medium high heat add the butter. Brown each side of the chicken and place in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add the mushrooms, and chicken broth and simmer until tender. Add to baking dish. Bake for 15 mins uncovered. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked throughout. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
BAKED CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOMS RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
4.7/5 (3)Servings 6Cuisine British RecipesCategory Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Recipes
- Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the halved button mushrooms and fry for 10-12 minutes, tossing them around the pan, until golden and starting to soften. Season well with salt and pepper, add the garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes more.
- Stir in most of the chopped parsley, then divide the mushroom and garlic mixture equally among the 6 ramekins. Set the ramekins aside to cool.
- Whisk the crème fraîche and cream cheese together in a small mixing bowl, then dollop evenly over each ramekin. Grate the parmesan (or other cheese) over, then put the ramekins on a baking tray.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake the mushrooms for 15 minutes until bubbling and starting to turn a bit golden on top. Scatter with the remaining chopped parsley and serve straightaway, with small hunks of crusty bread on the side to dip into the cooking juices.
MUSHROOM CASSEROLE RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
- Heat the olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, the onion, and the kosher salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms have released their liquid and the liquids have mostly evaporated, about 10 minutes.
CHEDDAR BACON PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGER ... - HALF BAKED ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a large gallon size zip top bag, combine the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes and pepper. Add the mushroom caps and toss to coat. Let the mushrooms marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat an outside grill or grill pan to high. Place the mushrooms on the grill and grill until lightly charred, about 3-5 minutes. Flip and grill an additional 3-5 minutes. During the last minute add the cheese.
- Spread each toasted bottom bun with fig preserves. Add you mushroom burgers, bacon and eggs. Top as desired with tomatoes + arugula. Spread each top bun with ketchup (see below) and then add it to your burger. Eat!
BAKED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH CHEESE - SUNDAY SUPPER ...
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wipe ¾ lb. Portobello mushrooms clean and remove the stems. Finely mince 1 clove garlic.Lightly oil a baking sheet and place the mushrooms on top in a single layer, open side facing up.
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 Tbsp. olive oil, garlic, ½ tsp. dried thyme, and a little salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over the inside of each mushroom evenly. Top each with a thin slice of butter from ½ a Tbsp.
- Bake the mushrooms for around 15 minutes until tender. While they are cooking, mix together the 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan and 3 Tbsp. shredded Mozzarella. After the 15 min, top the mushrooms with the cheese and return to the oven for around 5 minutes.
BAKED GARLICKY MUSHROOMS | MUSHROOM RECIPES - JAMIE OLIVER
- Peel the mushrooms, reserving the peel. Place it all (peel included) in a 25cm x 30cm roasting tray and drizzle with 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and red wine vinegar.
MUSHROOM AND SPINACH FRITTATA | RICARDO
5/5 (77)Category Main DishesServings 4Total Time 45 mins See details »
EASY CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS - INSPIRED TASTE
5/5 (4)Category AppetizerCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins See details »
KETO STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - SAVORY TOOTH
Cholesterol 40mg 13%Sodium 580mg 24%Saturated Fat 7g 35%Total Fat 11g 16%
- Prebake Mushrooms: Preheat oven to 400 F. On baking half sheet lined with parchment paper, place mushrooms stem side up. Season with salt. When oven has preheated, bake mushrooms until softened and filled with liquid, about 15 minutes. Carefully lift up each mushroom with spatula and invert over bowl to drain out liquid, then place back on baking sheet. Discard liquid.
- Stuff Mushrooms: Stir together bacon, scallions, cheddar, parmesan, and garlic in clean bowl until well-mixed. Spoon filling into each mushroom until stuffed.
- Bake & Cool: Bake stuffed mushrooms at 400 F until cooked through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Let mushrooms cool on baking sheet for at least 10 minutes, then serve (Note 4).
TOP 14 STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms. Clean and chop off the stems of 18 large mushrooms. Sautee stems and green onions and combine with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian herbs, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cheese and Herb Stuffed Portobello. These grilled portobello mushrooms are perfect for a summer party and can be a main dish for vegetarians or vegan guests (if you skip the butter and replace cheese with vegan cheese).
- Grilled Stuffed Mushroom Sliders. These mushrooms sliders make an excellent option for vegetarian guests at your next summer cookout. Clean the mushrooms and reserve.
- Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms. French Boursin cheese binds together a creamy filling of breadcrumbs, onions, peppers, and artichokes in this recipe. For a gluten-free variation, cook and salt 1/2 cup of quick oats and mix in the mixture as you'd do with breadcrumbs.
- Bread Crumb and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms. Finely chopped green bell pepper and onion add color and flavor to these basic Parmesan and breadcrumb stuffed mushrooms.
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. Use blue cheese, cream cheese, and chopped scallion to fill portobello or button mushrooms. These mushrooms are compatible with keto and gluten-free diets.
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. Browned pork sausage is the main filler of these mushrooms. Add mozzarella on top and you have a meat-lover's dream appetizer ready in no time.
- Gourmet Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms. Use vegetarian sausage substitute to add a meaty flavor to your mushrooms while keeping them vegan and vegetarian-friendly.
- Stuffed Mushrooms With Clams. Clams might not be the first ingredient that comes to mind for stuffing mushrooms, but they are an excellent alternative.
- Fontina, Spinach, and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. Made from cow's milk, Fontina cheese has a pungent and sweet flavor, and it melts beautifully thanks to its creamy texture.
BEST CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Set out a 9x13-inch baking dish. Gently pop off the stems of the mushrooms. Discard the stems or save for later use. Then use a damp paper towel to brush off the dirt on the mushroom tops. Do rinse them in water.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, smoked cheddar cheese, diced red pepper, onion, and garlic together. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Use a spoon to pack the cavity of each mushroom with cheese filling. It's ok if it pops over the top a little.
- Press each cheese-stuffed top in grated Parmesan cheese to create a crust. Then set them in the baking dish, cheese-side-up. (It's okay if they are tightly fitted in the baking dish, because they will shrink while baking.)
WHITE CHEDDAR STUFFED MUSHROOMS (LONGHORN COPYCAT!) - THE ...
- Grate the White Cheddar cheese and set it aside to let it come to room temperature. Toss in 1 Tablespoon of flour to help it melt smoothly into the white sauce.
GARLIC AND CHEDDAR STUFFED MUSHROOMS - GROW A GOOD LIFE
- Rinse and drain the mushrooms. Twist and remove the stems from the caps. Place the caps on a baking tray and set aside. Finely chop the stems.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chopped mushroom stems. Stir and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the cheese, pepper, and salt. Stir to combine and cook until the cheese softens. Turn off the heat and let the stuffing mixture cool.
BAKED CHEDDAR MUSHROOMS – SIMPLE SOLO MEALS
See details »
EASY BAKED CHEDDAR MUSHROOM POTATO SLICES RECIPES
See details »
PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGER BAKED RECIPES
See details »
BAKED OLD CHEDDAR & MUSHROOM PENNE | RECIPES | CRACKER BARREL
See details »
BAKED EGGS WITH MUSHROOMS, CHEDDAR, AND HAM RECIPE
See details »
10 BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?