MAKE-AHEAD CANADIAN BACON AND MUSHROOM EGG BAKE
One of our all-time favorite breakfasts during the holidays gets packed with sautéed onions, mushrooms, arugula and Hormel® Black Label® Canadian Bacon. This egg bake is not only sure to be a crowd-pleaser, it's also make-ahead, which means less time scrambling to get breakfast on the table and more time enjoying the holidays with your family.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Cook onions in oil about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, the mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and browned. Add arugula; cook about 1 minute or until starting to wilt.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, milk and Bisquick mix until mixed well. Stir in onion mixture, Canadian bacon and cheeses; pour into baking dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Uncover, and bake 30 to 38 minutes or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 9 g, Cholesterol 215 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 600 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
FREEZER BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
On busy mornings, these freezer breakfast sandwiches save the day. A hearty combo of eggs, Canadian bacon and cheese will keep you fueled through lunchtime and beyond. -Christine Rukavena, Taste of Home Senior Editor
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 sandwiches.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper until blended. Pour into a 13x9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake until set, 15-18 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., Meanwhile, toast English muffins (or bake at 325° until lightly browned, 12-15 minutes). Spread 1 tsp. butter on each muffin bottom., Cut eggs into 12 portions. Layer muffin bottoms with an egg portion, a cheese slice (tearing cheese to fit) and Canadian bacon. Replace muffin tops. Wrap sandwiches in waxed paper and then in foil; freeze in a freezer container., To use frozen sandwiches: Remove foil. Microwave a waxed paper-wrapped sandwich at 50% power until thawed, 1-2 minutes. Turn sandwich over; microwave at 100% power until hot and a thermometer reads at least 160°, 30-60 seconds. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334 calories, Fat 17g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 219mg cholesterol, Sodium 759mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
WAKE-UP CASSEROLE - CANADIAN BACON
The original recipe is delicious, but this is my healthier version, with less fat and calories. It also freezes beautifully and individual portions can be reheated in 3 minutes in the microwave. As a single person, I can't eat 8 portions at one sitting, so I divide and freeze. But it's great if family visits, because I can have the portions ready to reheat, and it's also great if you're in a hurry in the morning and don't have time to cook before heading off to work.
Provided by Mesa_Steve
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange hash brown patties in a single layer in the prepared baking dish; top with Canadian bacon. Sprinkle Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese over Canadian bacon.
- Whisk egg substitute, milk, salt, and mustard together in a bowl; pour over cheese layer. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove aluminum foil and bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and edges are golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.8 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 74.2 mg, Fat 28.5 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 29.4 g, SaturatedFat 15.2 g, Sodium 1475.3 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
CANADIAN BACON & EGG SANDWICH
Skip the drive-through. Make this Healthy Living egg sandwich recipe with ranch dressing and Canadian bacon on a whole wheat English muffin.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Breakfast Eggs
Yield Makes 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat Canadian bacon as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, beat egg and dressing in small microwaveable bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring gently every 30 sec. Cover. Let stand 1 min. or until egg is set and no visible liquid remains. (Do not overstir.)
- Cover 1 of the muffin halves with Canadian bacon; top with egg mixture and remaining muffin half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 245 mg, Sodium 1310 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 21 g
BAKED EGGS WITH CANADIAN BACON, SPINACH, AND AGED CHEDDAR
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and arrange rack in middle. Butter 4 (6-ounce) ramekins and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. When it foams, add onion, season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Add spinach and cook until spinach is well wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Place ham on bottom of ramekins and top with spinach. Crack eggs into ramekins, place 1 tablespoon cream over each egg, and divide half of cheese evenly among ramekins.
- Put ramekins on a baking sheet and bake, rotating pan halfway through baking, until whites are just set but yolks are still runny, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread remaining 2 tablespoons butter on 4 slices sourdough bread. Top with grated cheese and toast until golden brown. Serve eggs with toast.
EGG SALAD & CANADIAN BACON SANDWICHES
Layer these this Canadian bacon sandwich with delicious scrambled eggs. These easy Egg Salad & Canadian Bacon Sandwiches are ready in 10 minutes.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat eggs lightly in small microwavable bowl; cover loosely with microwaveable plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 45 sec.; stir. Cover and return to microwave. Microwave an additional 30 sec.; stir. Let stand, covered, 1 min. or until eggs are set and no visible liquid remains. Stir in mayo, relish and celery salt.
- Heat Canadian bacon as directed on pkg.
- Place 3 slices Canadian bacon on each of 2 of the toast slices; top each with half of the egg mixture and 1 tomato slice. Cover with remaining toast slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 230 mg, Sodium 1160 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 31 g
THE GREAT CANADIAN BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: salted butter, large egg, back bacons, maple syrup, montreal style bagel, canadian cheddar, all dressed chips, tomato slouse
Provided by SpongeTowels
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp butter. Crack in egg, season with salt and pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add peameal bacon halfway through, cooking about 1 minute per side. Drizzle maple syrup over top of bacon and egg and continue cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes, flipping bacon to become coated in maple syrup.
- Cut open the Montreal style bagel and spread each side with remaining salted butter. Place butter side up on a baking sheet. Place a slice of cheddar on each half. Transfer to a 400F oven for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven. Stack bacon, egg and tomato on one bagel half, season tomato with salt and pepper. Finally add all dressed chips and top with the remaining bagel half, enjoy!
EGG, CANADIAN BACON, AND CHEDDAR SANDWICHES
Yield Makes 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat broiler.
- Split muffins or halve rolls and spread cut sides with 2 tablespoons butter. On a baking sheet broil muffins or roll halves, cut sides up, about 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted. Divide cheese between bottom halves of muffins or rolls and broil until cheese has just melted.
- In a 10-inch non-stick skillet heat 1/2 tablespoon butter over moderate heat until foam subsides and cook bacon, turning once, until heated through and just golden. Arrange bacon on cheese.
- In same skillet heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter over moderate heat until foam subsides and crack eggs into skillet. Season eggs with salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes, or until whites are set on bottom but still runny on top. With spatula gently turn each over and cook 2 minutes more, or until yolks are just set. With a spatula gently transfer 2 eggs to each bottom half and top with remaining muffin or roll halves.
ENGLISH MUFFIN, CANADIAN BACON AND EGG
QUICK sandwich for breakfast, lunch or a Sunday night dinner. Lots of protein and packed full of flavor!!! Add some fruit with this sammie for a good meal. I buy the Hormel 6 ounce package of Canadian bacon--it's already fully cooked!! Great for a busy day or lazy days when you don't want to heat up the kitchen!
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Toast and butter English muffin halves.
- Arrange on half of muffin the bacon, egg and cheese. (To melt cheese: place on egg in skillet one minute before removing egg from skillet OR place in toaster-oven for one minute.).
- Top with remaining muffin half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 507, Fat 30.7, SaturatedFat 16.4, Cholesterol 299.9, Sodium 1371, Carbohydrate 26.9, Fiber 2, Sugar 2.5, Protein 30.2
More about "baked egg and canadian bacon sandwiches recipes"
EGG AND CANADIAN BACON BREAKFAST SANDWICHES RECIPE
Servings 12Calories 229 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
- Bake 15 minutes, then cool completely. Place each patty between a toasted whole-grain English muffin.
10 BEST CANADIAN BACON EGG CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST CANADIAN BACON SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED EGGS WITH CANADIAN BACON, TOMATO AND …
THE ULTIMATE CANADIAN BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPE
CANADIAN BACON AND EGG BASKETS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CANADIAN BACON AND EGG CUPS | BREAKFAST & LUNCH …
EGG CANADIAN BACON BREAKFAST SANDWICHES RECIPE
CANADIAN BACON BAGEL SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED-EGG AND CANADIAN BACON SANDWICHES | RECIPE | CANADIAN …
BAKED EGGS WITH CANADIAN BACON RECIPE | BREAKFAST …
BAKED-EGG AND CANADIAN BACON SANDWICHES – RECIPES NETWORK
EGG, CANADIAN BACON, AND CHEDDAR BISCUIT SANDWICHES RECIPE
QUICK & EASY CANADIAN BACON AND EGG BITES - LIFE ON VIRGINIA STREET
GLUTEN-FREE BREAKFAST SANDWICH WITH EGG & CANADIAN BACON
CANADIAN BACON FRIED EGG BAGEL SANDWICHES FOR BREAKFAST
BACON, EGG AND CHEESE SANDWICHES RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
EGG SANDWICH WITH CANADIAN BACON RECIPE - THE BEACHBODY BLOG
BAKED EGG WITH CANADIAN BACON RECIPE - FARM AND DAIRY
BAKED-EGG AND CANADIAN BACON SANDWICH! | CANADIAN BACON …
BAKED EGGS WITH CANADIAN BACON, SPINACH, AND PARMESAN
BAKED-EGG AND CANADIAN BACON SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEST SHEET-PAN BACON EGG SANDWICHES FOR A CROWD RECIPES
BEST THE GREAT CANADIAN BREAKFAST SANDWICH RECIPES - FOOD …
CANADIAN BACON EGG SANDWICH - COOKEATSHARE
MAKE-AND-TAKE BACON AND EGG SANDWICHES | CANADIAN …
CANADIAN BACON EGG CUPS - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
CARAMELIZED ONION, CANADIAN BACON, & EGG SANDWICHES RECIPE
EGG CASSEROLE WITH CANADIAN BACON - 12 TOMATOES
BAKED-EGG AND CANADIAN BACON SANDWICHES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BAKED EGG WITH CANADIAN BACON, TOMATO AND POTATOES
RECIPE: CANADIAN BAKED EGGS (USING CANADIAN BACON)
EGG, BACON AND CUCUMBER SANDWICH | CANADIAN LIVING
CHOPPED EGG AND BACON SANDWICHES | CHEW OUT LOUD
BAKED-EGG AND CANADIAN BACON SANDWICHES RECIPE | KITCHEN …
You'll also love